https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

Quote from: Buffalo76 on December 22, 2015, 06:43:07 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 22, 2015, 04:50:44 PM
Hearing there is a stumbling block on the compensation. We won't match want Tel Aviv want. Hope this is wrong.

FFS. Don't tell me we're gonna mess up yet again due to penny pinching  :dft007:

...surely no chance of that happening, in the notes written for Khan it stated "Whatever it takes" in relation to getting promoted...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

PokerMatt

I doubt it's even that.

Either we're in bigger dog doo financially than we all think or we've got Ebenezer Scrooge in charge of the purse.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

grandad

Joca is half way through a 12 month contract of £500k. How much is half that? Doh. He was also on a bonus for getting into the Champions League but they are out of that now.

The compo can´t be that much really.
Where there's a will there's a wife

westcliff white

gue3ss the compo depends on how long his contract has left to run and that of the 2 assistants he wants to bring too
Every day is a Fulham day

mkras99

Raphael Gellar ‏@Raphael_Gellar  10m10 minutes ago Israel
Pardon the delay, right now Slavisa Jokanovic is still set to be Fulham manager. Still negotiating £ & Maccabi looking for new managers.

The only thing that would stop deal is if Maccabi's owner insists Slavisa does not leave. Seems unlikely since it's clear he wants job.

In the past when Slavisa was asked about being linked to QPR & Reading he insisted he's staying with Maccabi. Regarding Fulham, 'no comment'

It's also possible Maccabi's technical director Jordi Cruyff wants to find manager before letting Slavisa leave.

Bottom line: Unlike the previous Fulham candidates that fell through, it looks, as of this evening Slavisa Jokanovic is headed to Fulham.

Another twist in the story is many Serbian journalists have told me no one knows who or if Slavisa has an agent. Many say he reps himself.

LBNo11

Quote from: mkras99 on December 22, 2015, 09:17:39 PM
Raphael Gellar ‏@Raphael_Gellar  10m10 minutes ago Israel
Pardon the delay, right now Slavisa Jokanovic is still set to be Fulham manager. Still negotiating £ & Maccabi looking for new managers.

The only thing that would stop deal is if Maccabi's owner insists Slavisa does not leave. Seems unlikely since it's clear he wants job.

In the past when Slavisa was asked about being linked to QPR & Reading he insisted he's staying with Maccabi. Regarding Fulham, 'no comment'

It's also possible Maccabi's technical director Jordi Cruyff wants to find manager before letting Slavisa leave.

Bottom line: Unlike the previous Fulham candidates that fell through, it looks, as of this evening Slavisa Jokanovic is headed to Fulham.

Another twist in the story is many Serbian journalists have told me no one knows who or if Slavisa has an agent. Many say he reps himself.

...the twittersphere is buzzing with this from respected sources, this could be it Fulham fans..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

PokerMatt

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 22, 2015, 09:27:33 PM
Raphael Gellar ‏@Raphael_Gellar  10m10 minutes ago Israel

...the twittersphere is buzzing with this from respected sources, this could be it Fulham fans..!

I know as Fulham fans we all have masochistic tendencies, but.....

..... it's a bid sad this shambles might be ending.....

No?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Zendra

Poised to take over evidently.   First Serbian manager we have ever had I would imagine .

NogoodBoyo

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Zendra on December 22, 2015, 10:30:00 PM
Poised to take over evidently.   First Serbian manager we have ever had I would imagine .

Other than Tigana, Rene, Magath, Jol and Riedle if he counts most of our managers ever since the beginning in 1879 have been British. So I'd imagine most countries for a foreign manager will be a first for us.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

west kowloon white

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 22, 2015, 11:22:18 PM

Other than Tigana, Rene, Magath, Jol and Riedle if he counts most of our managers ever since the beginning in 1879 have been British. So I'd imagine most countries for a foreign manager will be a first for us.

Just had a quick look and I made the foreign managers Frank Osborne from South Africa, Riedle and Magath both German, Jol and Rene both Dutch and Tigana. Other than that I'm pretty sure they've all been British
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Holders

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 22, 2015, 11:31:52 PM

Just had a quick look and I made the foreign managers Frank Osborne from South Africa, Riedle and Magath both German, Jol and Rene both Dutch and Tigana. Other than that I'm pretty sure they've all been British

Hughes was Welsh.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Oakeshott

Holders

alexmur

Raphael Gellar ‏@Raphael_Gellar  10m10 minutes ago Israel

finding a manager before you let the one you have go, utter madness!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

alexmur

Quote from: Holders on December 23, 2015, 07:12:27 AM
Poised to take over evidently.   First Serbian manager we have ever had I would imagine .

Hughes was Welsh.
still British

Holders

Quote from: alexmur on December 23, 2015, 08:11:09 AM
Quote from: Holders on December 23, 2015, 07:12:27 AM
Poised to take over evidently.   First Serbian manager we have ever had I would imagine .

Hughes was Welsh.
still British

Strictly, and historically, it's only the Welsh who are actually "British". That was the irony of my comment!

Ged

Strictly, and historically, it's only the Welsh who are actually "British". That was the irony of my comment!
[/quote]
The Britons lived in what is now England and Wales the Picts lived in Scotland

gerrys