watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SG

Yet again it seems that nothing this CFO does is seamless, efficient and wrapped up quickly. I am sure that other clubs do not have such protracted discussions to conclude managerial arrangements. A continued cock up which now looks as though it has every chance of going into the post Christmas pre new year period. This has all the signs of falling at the final hurdle - Stuart Gray anyone?

westcliff white

Quote from: Ordar on December 23, 2015, 12:29:24 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on December 23, 2015, 12:28:51 PM
apparently its all down to Johann Cruyff as to why we wait he is insisting they find a replacement first

Cannot blame them for that at all.
nope not at all, just saying who is the one pulling the strings
Every day is a Fulham day

LBNo11

Day 45: 45 RPM (Riggs Procastinating Management) is that a record..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Neil D

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 23, 2015, 11:37:05 AM

Not quite. Tel Aviv want a replacement in before Jokanovic leaves.
Perhaps Garcia will return to Maccabi.  He's a free agent.

filham

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 23, 2015, 11:37:05 AM
Quote from: filham on December 23, 2015, 10:46:05 AM
So the state of play at the moment is that we are just waiting an agreement on compensation to Tel Aviv, all conditions with the new Head Coach having been settled.

Well surely such negotiations could be done and dusted in a few hours.

We are of course listening to media speculation and have no idea of the true situation.

Not quite. Tel Aviv want a replacement in before Jokanovic leaves.

Oh dear , the man Tel Aviv want could be under contract and there will be a delay there and before too long a delicate chain will develop. All rather like trying to buy and sell a house, can go on for months and end in a complete collapse.

PokerMatt

If we're paying compensation for their head coach can't we tell them to eff off we're having him now?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

cmg

Quote from: westcliff white on December 23, 2015, 12:28:51 PM
apparently its all down to Johann Cruyff as to why we wait he is insisting they find a replacement first

This is Jordi Cruyff, of course (whose actual first name is, in fact, Johan).
Sadly his Dad has more serious problems to contend with.

SG

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 23, 2015, 12:36:28 PM

Maybe we are aiming to reach a 78 RPM - if you remember those !

LBNo11

Quote from: SG on December 23, 2015, 01:52:59 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on December 23, 2015, 12:36:28 PM

Maybe we are aiming to reach a 78 RPM - if you remember those !

...sadly SG, the pace of progress is 33-1/3rd, and not even in the groove..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

Maccabi will hold their pre planned normal pre match Press Conf. tomorrow for the game they have Sunday. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

alexmur

Quote from: filham on December 23, 2015, 10:40:45 AM
Oh dear, how could I possibly forget Magath, we certainly don't want another dose of that medicine.
he was more into cheese then medicine

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wearethewhites

The longer this drags on, the more I fear that we'll lose Jokanovic'. The idea of 'compensation' means that we're paying Tel Aviv a lot of money for their loss, waiting for a replacement shouldn't even come into the equation. Something doesn't sit right here, and it stinks of the Martin Jol approach first time around.   

nose

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 23, 2015, 04:21:59 PM
The longer this drags on, the more I fear that we'll lose Jokanovic'. The idea of 'compensation' means that we're paying Tel Aviv a lot of money for their loss, waiting for a replacement shouldn't even come into the equation. Something doesn't sit right here, and it stinks of the Martin Jol approach first time around.   

I agree, something smells fishy and I have yet to really see any menaingful back up to the rumour. It may be true, but surely it would have been done by now, we shall see.

SG

Quote from: nose on December 23, 2015, 04:45:06 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 23, 2015, 04:21:59 PM

I agree, something smells fishy and I have yet to really see any menaingful back up to the rumour. It may be true, but surely it would have been done by now, we shall see.

Par for the course with this management. I think its best that we expect this to fall through and Gray becomes the man in charge. Let's face it any deal is not now going to be tied up until well after Christmas, if at all. Most people have better things to do over the next couple of days

mkras99

Amir Raz @ Razamir29  31m31 minutes ago
@Jokanovic  will speak to the media tomarrow, source in maccabi confirmes. it will be a strange one. he might stay in israel... @FulhamFC

Wearethewhites

We are actually going to mess this one up.

filham

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 23, 2015, 05:55:46 PM
Is there room for any more egg on Rigg's face.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: filham on December 23, 2015, 06:02:51 PM

Yes, strong reports coming out of Tel Aviv, that Jokanovic will hold a press conference tomorrow, announcing that he will stay with the Club. If true, FFC better prepare itself for the fallout that will follow. My fear is that a lot of fans will turn their back on the Shahid Kahn ownership.

grandad

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 23, 2015, 06:18:59 PM

Yes, strong reports coming out of Tel Aviv, that Jokanovic will hold a press conference tomorrow, announcing that he will stay with the Club. If true, FFC better prepare itself for the fallout that will follow. My fear is that a lot of fans will turn their back on the Shahid Kahn ownership.

What more do you expect of Khan. He can´t send in the SAS & Marine Corps to kidnap him. If he doesn´t want to come there is nothing anyone can do about it.
None of us know what is going on & reading every supposed quote from some obscure source is a waste of time.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Wearethewhites

Quote from: grandad on December 23, 2015, 06:27:38 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 23, 2015, 06:18:59 PM

What more do you expect of Khan. He can´t send in the SAS & Marine Corps to kidnap him. If he doesn´t want to come there is nothing anyone can do about it.
None of us know what is going on & reading every supposed quote from some obscure source is a waste of time.

What more do I expect of Khan? PwHaha!! I, along with many other fans, fully expect him and Rigg to F up yet another managerial appointment. Nothing to do with sending the SAS in, even they couldn't buy us a Manager right now. We are a laughing stock, a complete and utter shambles.