watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron

Still worth chasing Moyes in my book, unlikely as he is to come. After all look what's systematically happening to all the likely lads ! 

Each new face and subsequent refusal is reducing this club to nothing less than a music hall joke.     

ToodlesMcToot

I truly do not understand how everyone but the manager continues to survive these repeated failures. This latest footballinsider247 rumor aside, the air of ridiculousness and poor management of the situation astounds.

I try very hard to keep my mouth shut where the topic of someone else's job (at least the "he/she needs to be fired" kinds of comments) is concerned but this club seem to continually push that button. I really do try and give the benefit of the doubt. Really.

I don't know why I continue to monitor situations like this one so closely anymore. Some insane habit. Like repeatedly going to the circus waiting for the tiny car to drive around the tent expecting something besides clowns to come piling out and being angry when nothing changes. Maybe that makes sense. Probably not. I'm tired and angry with the club's performances in most all regards this season and just spouting off.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: ron on December 24, 2015, 06:52:29 PM
Still worth chasing Moyes in my book, unlikely as he is to come. After all look what's systematically happening to all the likely lads ! 

Each new face and subsequent refusal is reducing this club to nothing less than a music hall joke.     

If what Veysey is reporting is true and we are quibbling over 250K, there's not point even saying Moyes' name.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

grandad

Where are the 3 Kings bearing gifts to sweeten the deal. Oh , I think they have had another call out.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Hoppus

If Macabi Tel Aviv are in talks with Garcia (he is in Israel now), is seems like they are prepeared to let him go.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Hoppus on December 24, 2015, 07:16:54 PM
If Macabi Tel Aviv are in talks with Garcia (he is in Israel now), is seems like they are prepeared to let him go.

But are they, again, these are only speculations. Some saying Garcia is, some saying Garcia isn't. This morning we're told compensation was agreed at £250K, then we're told it isn't and it's on the verge of collapse. I'm really starting to lose patients with all this. Been going on far, far to long now.

Fulham76

I can't believe these latest rumours about the deal for Jankovic falling through are accurate. If they are that proves, without doubt, that the people in charge of appointing the new manager are absolute idiots - surely we couldn't be that stupid?!?

We would have asked the question 'is Jankovic available?'. The answer was clearly yes, (or else we wouldn't be talking to him), but it would have been discussed at that point that a compensation price needed to be paid, which is normal when taking an already employed manager. This hasn't been sprung on us last minute, we would have known. So, if the rumours are true we're either trying to be clever & not pay the compensation or we really are being run by some of the worst 'business people' on the planet!

Surely can't be true...

Oakeshott

There is another possible explanation - J and his advisors are simply using the Club's interest in him to improve his contract at Maccabi (or elsewhere). 

Fulham76

Quote from: Oakeshott on December 24, 2015, 07:35:39 PM
There is another possible explanation - J and his advisors are simply using the Club's interest in him to improve his contract at Maccabi (or elsewhere). 

That could be the reason for the delay, but if the rumours are true that things are on the verge of collapse due to the compensation payment, then we're run by idiots!

westcliff white

according to the Israeli press compo is agreed 250k, there is no more haggling over that, the delay seems to be them getting a replacement.

Its all rumours either way though
Every day is a Fulham day

Hoppus

They sA
[/quot

They say Jakonovic got no agent.

Hoppus

Quote from: westcliff white on December 24, 2015, 07:47:33 PM
according to the Israeli press compo is agreed 250k, there is no more haggling over that, the delay seems to be them getting a replacement.

Its all rumours either way though

Lets hope thats true.

millsy

Guess it's possible that they're trying to turn us over re. finances and we're saying enough and we're ready to let the deal collapse and walk away. If so, risky tactic but sometimes you just have to force the issue and hope that they also want the deal to go through.

From Joka's point of view, he's now in a similar position to Steve Clarke, in that he's agreed terms to move and may find it difficult with Maccabi owners and fans.

Hope everyone actually wants this to happen and that we're being reasonably open-handed on the fee etc., as the stakes are very high for the club and we shouldn't be penny-pinching.

BestOfBrede

So much speculation with no substance
(Best not mention red tops!)

valdeingruo

Just posting to see the page tick over to 200.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

f321ffc

Surely if this one goes tits up Rigg is toast , or is he? 090.gif

/
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: f321ffc on December 24, 2015, 08:50:28 PM
Surely if this one goes tits up Rigg is toast , or is he? 090.gif
Unfortunately, Rigg still knows 500 times more about football than Khan, so don't expect any resignations.

/
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Classic94

If this falls through, heads have to roll. The whole episode has been handled appallingly.