watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

The fact that we now have 200 pages on this forum on a next manager thread, ridiculous and still we are probably no nearer to appointing somebody capable of improving our situation. Get rid of Rigg, Ali Mac and Curbs and start again and of course Gray!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Nero

My thoughts are that Rigg speaks to vesey. Rigg is either making himself look bloody stupid or he's playing a game of wanting to be the hero and say after tough negotiations he got his man at his price. Trying to look like he knows what going on with ffp and saving his face there aswell

That or.we have dragged our heels so much this embargo has hit how much compo we can pay and are trying to renegotiate it all.

Tony Mowbrays black n white army

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on December 24, 2015, 10:35:03 PM
049:gif   200 Pages ....  Go RL63

This is all great, but it's not the present(s) I want.
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

HV71

This thread is like crack cocaine  - once you start you can't get off. It's Christmas Eve so why am I on here looking at this yet again . Nothing has happened in 46 days for God sake ! We are looking at a star in the east ( not that far from Jerusalem really ) . I'm cracking up

I need cold turkey  - ( looking at  the size of the bird in the fridge ) I will get plenty of that.

Merry Christmas everyone

Hoppus

Quote from: HV71 on December 24, 2015, 10:38:53 PM
This thread is like crack cocaine  - once you start you can't get off. It's Christmas Eve so why am I on here looking at this yet again . Nothing has happened in 46 days for God sake ! We are looking at a star in the east ( not that far from Jerusalem really ) . I'm cracking up

I need cold turkey  - ( looking at  the size of the bird in the fridge ) I will get plenty of that.

Merry Christmas everyone

Spot on

HV71

Quote from: Hoppus on December 24, 2015, 10:52:14 PM
Quote from: HV71 on December 24, 2015, 10:38:53 PM
This thread is like crack cocaine  - once you start you can't get off. It's Christmas Eve so why am I on here looking at this yet again . Nothing has happened in 46 days for God sake ! We are looking at a star in the east ( not that far from Jerusalem really ) . I'm cracking up

I need cold turkey  - ( looking at  the size of the bird in the fridge ) I will get plenty of that.

Merry Christmas everyone

Spot on

PokerMatt

From Raphael..

All Israeli media outlets are saying that Slavisa Jokanoviv is on his way out but are not providing more details.

Look at the time, that's nearly Christmas. Have a great one all.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

FulhamStu

TheManOnTheBus

:merry christmas:

I just wanted to post on page 200.

Merry Xmas every one.

TheManOnTheBus

"Football Insider (@footyinsider247)
24/12/2015, 22:57
Not off. But not far off. Off."

On Twitter last night on being asked if deal is off.

He has been accurate thus far, so doesn't sound good.

TheManOnTheBus

Hoppus

Quote from: TheManOnTheBus on December 25, 2015, 08:54:35 AM
Then tweets that Monk is now possible,!

Raphael tweeted that 'we should not read so much into rumors, patience is the key'. I think very close to Macabi sources, and Vevsey is close to Fulham. I want to trust Raphael at the moment

Wearethewhites

Quote from: TheManOnTheBus on December 25, 2015, 08:51:24 AM
"Football Insider (@footyinsider247)
24/12/2015, 22:57
Not off. But not far off. Off."

On Twitter last night on being asked if deal is off.

He has been accurate thus far, so doesn't sound good.

With Gray yes, but the majority of the time he's wrong. Got the boot from Goal.com for only getting 12% out of 100 accuracy.

Berserker

Ah but I think the the club feed him info they want to leak. That's just my opinion
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Nero

Quote from: Berserker on December 25, 2015, 09:54:45 AM
Ah but I think the the club feed him info they want to leak. That's just my opinion

Yea I have that feeling. But I other week we weren't touching monk as he wanted 3m a year now the club have either fed vesey  false info  or he just makes stuff up. So either we won't pay 250k compiled and 520k per year but we will pay somewhere  near 3m a year just for a a manger

mike_corkcity12

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 25, 2015, 10:47:58 AM
Quote from: Hoppus on December 25, 2015, 10:35:49 AM
http://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Sports/Jokanovics-status-still-up-in-the-air-438404#article=6020MjYzNjI3NTgwRDhBNkFCOUEwNjVGOTIxMDY2MjlGMUU=

Doesn't open

The future of Slavisa Jokanovic at Maccabi Tel Aviv remains shrouded in doubt after the coach once more evaded questions on the subject in Thursday's scheduled pre-match press conference at Kiryat Shalom.

Maccabi faces Ironi Kiryat Shmona in Premier League action on Sunday night, looking to bounce back from Monday's 2-1 defeat to Hapoel Beersheba, which saw the yellow-and-blue drop to second place in the standings.

Jokanovic couldn't even confirm on Thursday that he will still be at the helm for Sunday's match at Bloomfield Stadium, with Maccabi and Fulham of the English Championship in negotiations regarding the immediate release of the coach. Tel Aviv is believed to be demanding £250,000 for his services.

Maccabi sports director Jordi Cruyff is also determined on having a replacement signed before allowing the Serbian to leave.

"This is my job. This is not a press conference about me. This is a press conference about my team and the Israeli league and the performance of my team," said Jokanovic when asked about his plans on Thursday.

"I prefer not to talk about the speculation.

I prefer not to make any comment about this. We are in the football business and many things can happen.

I'm here under contract and I'm here to do my job."

Veteran Maccabi midfielder Gal Alberman said the squad would not be distracted by the speculation.

"We are professional players and we understand the importance of our upcoming matches," he said. "This is a situation we have faced in the past and we understand that the team's success is above all else."

Maccabi can move back ahead of Beersheba on goal difference for at least 24 hours, with the leader hosting Hapoel Ra'anana on Monday.

On Saturday, Beitar Jerusalem visits Hapoel Haifa, Maccabi Netanya welcomes Hapoel Tel Aviv, Bnei Yehuda hosts Maccabi Petah Tikva, Hapoel Kfar Saba faces Hapoel Acre and Maccabi Haifa goes to Bnei Sakhnin, which will be guided by new coach Yossi Abuksis for the first time.

In other news, the draw for the State Cup round of 32, the stage at which Premier League clubs enter the competition, provided a mouthwatering showdown, with Maccabi Haifa being paired with Beitar Jerusalem.

The match will be held at Haifa Stadium on January 12 or 13, as will the rest of the round's games.

Cup holder Maccabi Tel Aviv isn't supposed to encounter too much trouble against Hapoel Ramat Hasharon of the National League, while Premier League leader Beersheba was also handed a comfortable clash against Maccabi Kiryat Gat of the second division.

by Taboola Sponsored Links You May Like

fulhamben

It's up to you whether you believe me or not, and I'm pretty sure I've never posted spoof ones. But a certain family member of mine who works in football and is a friend of a certain member of a club ( very high up)  has told me Jokanovic is a done deal. And I for one believe him. He has asked me not to name him and I will respect his wishes. I know it's all he said she said but personally as far as  I'm concerned its the truth. So a big coyws and merry xmas
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.