The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Let's hope so Ben!

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a brilliant day

Hoppus

Quote from: fulhamben on December 25, 2015, 04:06:54 PM
It's up to you whether you believe me or not, and I'm pretty sure I've never posted spoof ones. But a certain family member of mine who works in football and is a friend of a certain member of a club ( very high up)  has told me Jokanovic is a done deal. And I for one believe him. He has asked me not to name him and I will respect his wishes. I know it's all he said she said but personally as far as  I'm concerned its the truth. So a big coyws and merry xmas

Thanks for sharing.

TheManOnTheBus

It's not announced so not a done deal, even if the parties are confident one can change their mind - but I believe you Ben and it is looking good. Merry Xmas

ToodlesMcToot

It's up to you whether you believe me or not, and I'm pretty sure I've never posted spoof ones. But a certain family member of mine who works in football and is a friend of a certain member of a club ( very high up)  has told me Jokanovic is a done deal. And I for one believe him. He has asked me not to name him and I will respect his wishes. I know it's all he said she said but personally as far as  I'm concerned its the truth. So a big coyws and merry xmas

Thanks for sharing Ben.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

fulhamben

Quote from: Hoppus on December 25, 2015, 05:03:53 PM

Thanks for sharing.
yes, sorry it's not much, and I'm usually the first to dig someone out who gives out these cryptic type of messages. I can see why some do it now as you genuinely don't want to get your source in trouble
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Quote from: TheManOnTheBus on December 25, 2015, 05:12:50 PM
It's not announced so not a done deal, even if the parties are confident one can change their mind - but I believe you Ben and it is looking good. Merry Xmas
as I'm lead to believe. It is signed and can't be broken, but they are waiting on certain things. A huge stumbling block was his wife l, who he promised to that they would be sticking around where they were for an X amount of time

Wearethewhites

Someone just posted in the FFC Facebook page, claiming that Serbian press reckon the Jokanovic deal is dead.

fulhamben

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 25, 2015, 07:14:17 PM
Someone just posted in the FFC Facebook page, claiming that Serbian press reckon the Jokanovic deal is dead.
that would make me look very foolish.

Hoppus

Quote from: fulhamben on December 25, 2015, 08:33:36 PM

I trust you

fulhamben

Quote from: Hoppus on December 25, 2015, 08:44:35 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on December 25, 2015, 08:33:36 PM

I trust you

Wearethewhites

It worries me slightly that neither party are giving any clear indications to Jakonavic's future. He won't comment, neither will Maccabi or Fulham. All we're getting, is a miss-mash of press reports that say he's leaving, he's staying, there's a delay, compensation has been agreed, then it hasn't, then Maccabi want a replacement, and so on.   

Wearethewhites

Oscar Garcia has signed to become coach at Red Bull Salzburg. There were rumours that he was heading back to Maccabi, but that's now not the case.

filham

Quote from: westcliff white on December 24, 2015, 12:24:35 PM
Quote from: filham on December 24, 2015, 12:16:18 PM
So, if the rumoured Jaconavic deal falls through, which is looking likely what happens next.

Are we back to square one and start the same procedure again with the ex Swansea manager. with an expected rejection date about 3 weeks down the line.

Isn't it time to Grab Danny Murphy or Lee Clarke,.

why is it looking likely
Because it has gone on too long.

filham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 25, 2015, 08:53:33 PM

It seems to be the case, although some reports are conflicting.
Therefore, if that's the case, the club will go for Gary Monk, or Tony Mowbray, but it would not surprise me that unless the deal for them is lucrative enough, why would they want to work for Khan and under Rigg, at this time in the clubs current position,  it's seems to have become a poisoned challis.

You know six weeks ago there may have been a slight chance of getting one of those to sign for us but after the shambles of the last six weeks it is hard to see it happening.

Grab Murphy or Lee Clarke they may still be in a frame of mind to give it a go.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

love4ffc

Have not posted on this thread in a while I find all the info both interesting and tedious at this point. 

I really hope this is a done deal with Jokanovic.  If it is not then I hope they get Monk finalized and in soon and stop all this speculation and drama over who our next manager/coach is. 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: love4ffc on December 25, 2015, 11:30:12 PM
Have not posted on this thread in a while I find all the info both interesting and tedious at this point. 

I really hope this is a done deal with Jokanovic.  If it is not then I hope they get Monk finalized and in soon and stop all this speculation and drama over who our next manager/coach is. 

Skybet have him @ 1/3 now
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Wimbledon_White

We'd be in a better state right now had we just kept Kit. FACT...well OPINION actually but whatever.

Happy Boxing Day from Dubai y'all; all the best to the travelling fans to Derby.