more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Under no circumstances

Started by Tom, August 01, 2010, 04:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Quote from: Tom on August 02, 2010, 03:50:08 PM
I have no idea why a couple people blew this way out of proportion. If you don't have high expectations for your said team, why are you a fan of your said team? We are coming off the most successful season we have ever had and we are off to a slow start. I expect good things from this team. If you don't, you aren't a true fan.

Mr T,

I'm certain you don't mean to infer to anyone on this MB that they are not true fans, in the usual sense of the word.

Indeed, many of the members here have been true fans all their lives (and that's no mean feat when you take the advanced years of some into consideration), and have seen the same highs, as we allude to in these modern times by comparison, many years ago. You cannot forget the run of 75, which was followed by mucho sameness before we took another dive (again), so expectations appear to be a luxury enjoyed by those of lesser years, and/or a less jaded view of life.

Lighthouse

To be fair I also think we can be too sensitive to what is said, you ugly self obsessed pultroon. I am not sure what Tom actually wrote and the  conclusions drawn from it actually match. But then I am often misunderstood too. But I will soon take over the World and you ALL will be ground into a glue like substance. Still that's nothing to be sniffed at.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Peabody

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 02, 2010, 05:36:14 PM
To be fair I also think we can be too sensitive to what is said, you ugly self obsessed pultroon. I am not sure what Tom actually wrote and the  conclusions drawn from it actually match. But then I am often misunderstood too. But I will soon take over the World and you ALL will be ground into a glue like substance. Still that's nothing to be sniffed at.

Promises, promises

simplyfulham

Birmingham city lost every pre-season game last season.

FACT

..nuff' said  :dft012:

LordNelson

Onward & upward, mates.  The proverbial dead horse is.................................
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 02, 2010, 05:36:14 PM

I 've got a letter from my mum about skin allergies and glue sniffing so I'd like to be excused from grinding down please. When you take over the world can you ban the need to paint sitting rooms..................... 

bazzamcb

I have no idea why a couple people blew this way out of proportion. If you don't have high expectations for your said team, why are you a fan of your said team? We are coming off the most successful season we have ever had and we are off to a slow start. I expect good things from this team. If you don't, you aren't a true fan.
your not that much of a true fan to be honest. whenever i come on this messageboard theres i whiney post from you. cheer up lad.

Tom

Quote from: bazzamcb on August 02, 2010, 10:38:08 PM
your not that much of a true fan to be honest. whenever i come on this messageboard theres i whiney post from you. cheer up lad.
In all seriousness, what are you talking about? You don't see many whiney posts from me on here. I am one of the happiest people on this board. You must have me mixed up with somebody else.
Fulham for life!

michaelread

+1!!!one1!!

CorkedHat

Quote from: michaelread on August 03, 2010, 03:58:59 AM
+1!!!one1!!

That's very funny, Michael  :045:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Tom

+1!!!one1!!
That is funny michael. It's just to bad you can't be original and come up with something of your own! Your a winner bud!  :54:
Fulham for life!

michaelread

Quote from: Tom on August 03, 2010, 05:00:35 AM
+1!!!one1!!
That is funny michael. It's just to bad you can't be original and come up with something of your own! Your a winner bud!  :54:

the irony of your post is delightful

Tom

Quote from: michaelread on August 03, 2010, 05:09:13 AM
+1!!!one1!!

I have one question for you winner, why do you act like such a douche bag for?
Fulham for life!

michaelread

Quote from: Tom on August 03, 2010, 05:14:09 AM
+1!!!one1!!

i merely plus one'd your post and stated that your use of irony (obviously intentional, as you well know 90% of your posts are in fact also plus ones, how genius of you! :dft012:) was delightful.

michaelread

+1!!!one1!!

also you bite really easily and it's rate funny from my side of things

Tom

Quote from: michaelread on August 03, 2010, 05:17:09 AM
+1!!!one1!!

i merely plus one'd your post and stated that your use of irony (obviously intentional, as you well know 90% of your posts are in fact also plus ones, how genius of you! :dft012:) was delightful.
It's sad how you don't know how to count very well.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: michaelread on August 03, 2010, 05:17:45 AM
+1!!!one1!!

You act like you have small penis syndrome.
Fulham for life!

michaelread

Quote from: Tom on August 03, 2010, 05:24:30 AM
+1!!!one1!!

I am quite the thespian, yes

Tom

Quote from: michaelread on August 03, 2010, 05:52:09 AM
+1!!!one1!!

But the one small thing is, I don't think you are acting.
Fulham for life!

michaelread

Quote from: Tom on August 03, 2010, 05:58:50 AM
Quote from: michaelread on August 03, 2010, 05:52:09 AM
+1!!!one1!!

But the one small thing is, I don't think you are acting.

it seems normal for you to not think