https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Get fit with FFC

Started by westcliff white, November 09, 2015, 02:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

copthornemike

Quote from: snarks on November 09, 2015, 08:31:57 PM
I want to lose some weight but have a healthy bmi, so that's me out of it then
I spoke to Hugh Thomson, the chap running the Fulham campaign, as like you I have an OK BMI and it is not a problem.
The emphasis is on keeping, or getting fit, for us who were once teenagers a few decades ago. Give him a call or send an e-mail.
Oh, and by the way I have signed up.

sunburywhite

I am seeing him Tuesday at his offices near MP
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

AnEssexFan

I've spoken with Hugh and am meeting him before the Preston matc :-)
@leightonrw07

Riverside

Just met with Hugh and signed up
Great deal .
Free and sponsored by the Club .
Starts in Jan .

He is still looking for more volunteers .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King_Crud

So I saw my back surgeon this morning. He said in order to assess the ongoing issues I have with it I need to start doing exercise again. So I have contacted Hugh and have signed up, on the proviso that the exercises won't further harm my injury (heavy lifting etc)

copthornemike

Just to add to Riverside's comment Hugh is still looking for volunteers - the only criteria is it is intended for the over 35's (even those who are not overweight). The emphasis is on keeping fit - or getting there for some of us!!!

SteveFFC

Saw Hugh last night and he's very enthusiastic about this programme. As others have said its all about encouraging some activity into your life with an element of fun with fellow Fulham fans (its once a week for 2 hours at the cottage for about 12 weeks starting January). It also has the added bonus of comparing our progress against Brentford and Spurs fans so would be great to get a few more gents signed up and don't forget its all free and backed by Fulham.

MJG

So I make that from here:

MJG
Westcliff White
Sunburywhite
Copthornemike
AnEssexFan
Riverside
SteveFFC

sunburywhite

I am down there today to sign professional forms
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

SteveFFC

If not more from here as Hugh said hadn't had much response until someone posted it on here

King_Crud

Quote from: MJG on November 17, 2015, 11:41:18 AM
So I make that from here:

MJG
Westcliff White
Sunburywhite
Copthornemike
AnEssexFan
Riverside
SteveFFC

and me

sunburywhite

Just met Hugh and signed professional forms

Sounds like it will be good fun to do

He still has spaces left so come on boys