watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Get fit with FFC

Started by westcliff white, November 09, 2015, 02:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Fulham are looking for fans over 35 to get fit and help the club against other London clubs, must be over 35.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/november/04/get-fit-with-fulham
Every day is a Fulham day

Rhys Lightning 63

Why is it for 35+ is my question. Us young people are fat too
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

westcliff white

I do not know, I didnt ask when I spoke to them.

MJG

Just spoke to Hugh who is running this and have put myself forward.

He's looking for fans to take part. All sounds like fun and hard work, something I need to lose those extra pounds...ok stone.

Drop him a line.

westcliff white

I am in too MJG, hence why I put it on the forum

MJG

Quote from: westcliff white on November 09, 2015, 02:51:38 PM
I am in too MJG, hence why I put it on the forum
Yep saw that and led me to speak to him so thanks. Challenge is on ;-)

H4usuallysitting

Can I do it whilst sitting in my cab

Airfix

I'd love to but I won't be allowed to take part.

Fitbit, schmitbit!

King_Crud

Bugger, I'd love to do this, am over 35, but I can't do any exercise at the moment due a bulged disc in my spine, which ironically is the reason I'm currently overweight and need to do exercise. But I can't do exercise because of a bulged disc......etc etc

Logicalman

Quote from: King_Crud on November 09, 2015, 04:58:27 PM
Bugger, I'd love to do this, am over 35, but I can't do any exercise at the moment due a bulged disc in my spine, which ironically is the reason I'm currently overweight and need to do exercise. But I can't do exercise because of a bulged disc......etc etc

oh yeah, the 'bulged disc' excuse eh? I know how you feel mate, had one of those some years back and it's no fun. I'm using the "I live overseas" excuse myself. Lets see how that one swims!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Wimbledon_White

Dammit; 33 and two stone over weight.

MJG

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on November 09, 2015, 07:43:14 PM
Dammit; 33 and two stone over weight.
Give him a call, im not sure how strict the 35 year old limit is

Wimbledon_White

King_Crud

Quote from: Logicalman on November 09, 2015, 06:49:50 PM

oh yeah, the 'bulged disc' excuse eh? I know how you feel mate, had one of those some years back and it's no fun. I'm using the "I live overseas" excuse myself. Lets see how that one swims!

did you do anything to get it sorted? Physio is doing nothing, and I had a hospital procedure to inject steroids into my spine, which seems to have not worked so I may have to get it again. I'm at my wits end

snarks

I want to lose some weight but have a healthy bmi, so that's me out of it then

aaronmcguigan

Sounds like a Player recruitment drive by Harry redknapp

love4ffc

Quote from: Logicalman on November 09, 2015, 06:49:50 PM

Willing to bet that if you swam back to London you would loose a good amount of weight. You might even make it back in time for the Rog FoF meet up in July.   :021:

Excuse...what excuse.
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

sunburywhite

Just spoken to Hugh

Hopefully I am in
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

westcliff white

those that have spoken and are in, is Hugh arranging a meet with you?

MJG

I'm at MP on Friday so have arranged to see him then