watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

After years of terrible management

Started by St Eve, November 13, 2015, 02:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

It is the moment that khan, Mac and Riggs can put it right. Attract a first class "coach" We all have our opinions but there are 3 or 4 highly qualified guys out there. So please let's not talk about Curbishely, Warnock,Sherwood, Arry, Hoddle, and the other has beens. Make the right sell and get him

HatterDon

I see your point and agree with it. Having said that and since nothing we discuss on this site will have any effect on the decision, what's the harm about talking about those guys -- and others for that matter?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Old Count

Quote from: St Eve on November 13, 2015, 02:54:42 AM
It is the moment that khan, Mac and Riggs can put it right. Attract a first class "coach" We all have our opinions but there are 3 or 4 highly qualified guys out there. So please let's not talk about Curbishely, Warnock,Sherwood, Arry, Hoddle, and the other has beens. Make the right sell and get him
Totally agree. 

hovewhite

All I would say is,khan is at the pivitol point and decisions will decide the clubs future for the next few years on and off the pitch.including khans stewardship of our great club!

H4usuallysitting

Rudolph

Ottmar Hitzfeld would be top of my list.  He has worked with a lot of top class players, including world class defenders. 

Could definitely do a job for us.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: Rudolph on November 13, 2015, 11:41:47 AM
Ottmar Hitzfeld would be top of my list.  He has worked with a lot of top class players, including world class defenders. 

Yeah, cos the last old German manager we had was soooooooo incredibly good  :doh:
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Rudolph

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on November 13, 2015, 12:53:33 PM
Ottmar Hitzfeld would be top of my list.  He has worked with a lot of top class players, including world class defenders.  

Yeah, cos the last old German manager we had was soooooooo incredibly good  :doh:

Yes I know, but this lad would be a coach.  Besides, he has looked after some world class defenders in his time, absolute top draw players.

EJL

Hitzfeld has retired and turned down numerous jobs over the past year or so. One would imagine that the opportunity to manage Fulham isn't going to alter his mindset.

filham

None of Khan's three appointed managers have been a success , what makes anyone believe he will do any better this time.

Fulham1959

Quote from: filham on November 13, 2015, 05:59:07 PM
None of Khan's three appointed managers have been a success , what makes anyone believe he will do any better this time.

That's the spirit !  fp.gif

Fulham1959

Quote from: Rudolph on November 13, 2015, 01:42:51 PM
Ottmar Hitzfeld would be top of my list.  He has worked with a lot of top class players, including world class defenders.  

Yeah, cos the last old German manager we had was soooooooo incredibly good  :doh:

Yes I know, but this lad would be a coach.  Besides, he has looked after some world class defenders in his time, absolute top draw players.

It's wins we want !

Rudolph

Quote from: Fulham1959 on November 13, 2015, 06:19:29 PM

Yeah, cos the last old German manager we had was soooooooo incredibly good  :doh:

Yes I know, but this lad would be a coach.  Besides, he has looked after some world class defenders in his time, absolute top draw players.

It's wins we want !

Maybe he could get a certain centre half to rejoin the club from Aston Villa and become the bedrock of our back four.

mikestrand

Quote from: Rudolph on November 13, 2015, 10:21:30 PM
Quote from: Fulham1959 on November 13, 2015, 06:19:29 PM

Yes I know, but this lad would be a coach.  Besides, he has looked after some world class defenders in his time, absolute top draw players.

It's wins we want !

Maybe he could get a certain centre half to rejoin the club from Aston Villa and become the bedrock of our back four.