Logicalman

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on November 20, 2015, 09:01:56 AM
Quote from: CincyFulham1 on November 20, 2015, 08:47:46 AM
Quote from: FortCollinsFulham on November 20, 2015, 08:39:51 AM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on November 20, 2015, 08:15:55 AM
Quote from: Asotosyios on November 20, 2015, 08:09:01 AM
Quote from: Chutney on November 20, 2015, 08:00:29 AM
Quote from: alexmur on November 19, 2015, 10:38:17 PM
the jags are having one of their best ever seasons. weather we like him or not now he will get us back in the premiership and invest heavily in the club. just the time frame is at question

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The difference is, he spends way more time in Florida, to him, the jags take preference over Fulham.

Honestly I cannot see the difference it makes whether he spends his time in Florida, London, Greece or Indonesia.

Really?
Name me an absent American owner (there's plenty) who's club haven't got problems?

Stan Kroenke and Arsenal ... or does he conveniently not count?

Malcolm Glazer and Manure....They've won a trophy or two while he's been their owner.

Granted  :doh:
I knew I was chancing my arm with my comment but ManU with all its clout have seen their crown slip somewhat.
And the Arsenal are a very sound, well run club that have under achieved for a long time.
They are the exception to my rule due to their position as elite clubs in world football which ensures they don't have the same problems other clubs have.
I will stop there before I'm accused of digging an ever bigger hole for myself. 093.gif

Well said, you found the ladder to climb out of it!  :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 20, 2015, 03:06:59 PM
Quote from: Asotosyios on November 20, 2015, 08:09:01 AM
Quote from: Chutney on November 20, 2015, 08:00:29 AM
Quote from: alexmur on November 19, 2015, 10:38:17 PM
the jags are having one of their best ever seasons. weather we like him or not now he will get us back in the premiership and invest heavily in the club. just the time frame is at question

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The difference is, he spends way more time in Florida, to him, the jags take preference over Fulham.

Honestly I cannot see the difference it makes whether he spends his time in Florida, London, Greece or Indonesia.

There are none so blind as those that cannot see.

Especially those with the wool pulled down over their eyes!!  :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.