Started by f321ffc, November 19, 2015, 10:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

hovewhite

To be given away at our next home game!!!!

alexmur

the jags are having one of their best ever seasons. weather we like him or not now he will get us back in the premiership and invest heavily in the club. just the time frame is at question

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Blanco

Quote from: alexmur on November 19, 2015, 10:38:17 PM
the jags are having one of their best ever seasons. weather we like him or not now he will get us back in the premiership and invest heavily in the club. just the time frame is at question

I´ve seen a few of their games and when they lose they still battle out the games. Much different to past seasons. Thats basically what us fulham fans have wanted from Fulham. Obviously now we need more than effort, we need points aswell.

Fulham Tup North

They play again tonight (01:25) v Tennessee.
I might even stay up for this one :)
COYJ
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Pluto

Not really evidence that he can do the same for us since there's no relegation in the NFL. You can just be terrible for a few seasons to get all the high draft picks until you have enough talent to be good again.

If being God awful for years on end could solve our problems we'd be bloody premier league champions by now!

Holders

Not sure I'd want to pose under a banner saying "void". There again, anyone who can be seen in public in a shirt like that...
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

alexmur

jags win again

Chutney

The difference is, he spends way more time in Florida, to him, the jags take preference over Fulham.
C O Y W

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: Chutney on November 20, 2015, 08:00:29 AM

The difference is, he spends way more time in Florida, to him, the jags take preference over Fulham.

They probably make him more money.

"even as the least profitable NFL team, Jacksonville makes $725 million"

and in 2012 we made a loss of 18million. Guess its not much less than that nowadays!
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Asotosyios

Honestly I cannot see the difference it makes whether he spends his time in Florida, London, Greece or Indonesia.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Asotosyios on November 20, 2015, 08:09:01 AM

Honestly I cannot see the difference it makes whether he spends his time in Florida, London, Greece or Indonesia.

Really?
Name me an absent American owner (there's plenty) who's club haven't got problems?

FortCollinsFulham

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on November 20, 2015, 08:15:55 AM

Really?
Name me an absent American owner (there's plenty) who's club haven't got problems?

Stan Kroenke and Arsenal ... or does he conveniently not count?
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

CincyFulham1

Quote from: FortCollinsFulham on November 20, 2015, 08:39:51 AM

Really?

Malcolm Glazer and Manure....They've won a trophy or two while he's been their owner.

John Henry and L'Pool...not doing great, but aren't in a relegation fight every season.

Bronaldinho

Such a cool and genuinely nice bloke.

Before any haters, remember Rigg is the one in charge of the managerial and playing staff issues.

So any hatred, direct to him not Khan.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on November 20, 2015, 08:47:46 AM

Really?

Malcolm Glazer and Manure....They've won a trophy or two while he's been their owner.

Granted  :doh:
I knew I was chancing my arm with my comment but ManU with all its clout have seen their crown slip somewhat.
And the Arsenal are a very sound, well run club that have under achieved for a long time.
They are the exception to my rule due to their position as elite clubs in world football which ensures they don't have the same problems other clubs have.
I will stop there before I'm accused of digging an ever bigger hole for myself. 093.gif

CincyFulham1

To be fair Sunderland and Ellis Short are in the bottom three with Villa. As far as Villa goes Randy Lerner can't afford to dump more money into the club and is doing the right thing and looking for a buyer with deep pockets.  There are only eight American owners in total, Prem through league two.  Millwall has John Berylson and Dermot Coleman owns half of Coventry City, but I know nothing about them.

alexmur

Quote from: Bronaldinho on November 20, 2015, 08:54:29 AM
Such a cool and genuinely nice bloke.

Before any haters, remember Rigg is the one in charge of the managerial and playing staff issues.

So any hatred, direct to him not Khan.
totally agree not a fan of rigg if I'm honest seems like a bit of control freak but he has had some good jobs in the past so he can't be a complete idiot

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on November 20, 2015, 08:47:46 AM

Really?

John Henry and L'Pool...not doing great, but aren't in a relegation fight every season.

Bit hard to attend games from the other side.......and I don't mean of the Atlantic  :doh:
Everything is difficult before it's easy!