Started by tingtawng, August 02, 2010, 03:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Fulham for life!

tingtawng

well managers care about whats happening elsewhere .secret intelligence
IN SVEN VE TVUST

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

will you please stop posting this rubbish?,if this carries on I'll go somewhere else, I don't want to read a Fulham message board full of "What the Liverpool manager thinks",I'm a Fulham fan I want Fulham news-POSITIVE Fulham news :014: :014: :014: :014: :014:

LBNo11

...I'm more worried about our team and their readiness and any new players having time to 'intergrate' for the new season we face. To be honest as far as Liverpool and their manager are concerned, I am hoping to enjoy a heavy dose of schadenfreude come the end of the season...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

There is no way we can afford to buy Schadenfreude. Anyway he is not as good as he thinks he is and I shall laugh out loud when he fails to make the grade. Up the reds. With a very big ....
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Peabody

But Lighthouse, is he not the other striker you want to play up front with Bobby?

leonffc

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on August 02, 2010, 04:10:07 PM
will you please stop posting this rubbish?,if this carries on I'll go somewhere else, I don't want to read a Fulham message board full of "What the Liverpool manager thinks",I'm a Fulham fan I want Fulham news-POSITIVE Fulham news :014: :014: :014: :014: :014:

With all due respect Syd, there are plenty of threads on here, as well as articles in 'daily Fulham stuff' that include Peschisolido, Cookie, Bracewell etc (strangely not Sanchez) and many ex FFC players. Nothing to do with present day FFC.
I'm not intrested in what Woy has to say about Liverpool either but neither am I intrested if Pesch is looking forward to managing Burton. I just chose not to read said article.

Teabag

So? What is the point in posting this?

tingtawng

a month or 2 ago you loved him to death now its as if he doesn't exist ,talk about tunnel vision
IN SVEN VE TVUST

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

HE IS THE MANAGER OF ANOTHER TEAM :014: I'M A FULHAM FAN,I'M NOT INTERESTED IN OUR TEAMS I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN FULHAM,UNDERSTAND NOW? :dft007: :dft007: :dft007: :dft007: :dft007:
DO YOU FILL THIS SITE WITH NEWS REPORTS ABOUT ANOTHER TEAMS MANAGER JUST TO WIND PEOPLE UP? WELL.WELL DONE MUPPET,IT'S WORKED :dft007: :dft007: :dft007: :dft007: :dft007:

Jimpav

Quote from: tingtawng on August 02, 2010, 05:11:21 PM
a month or 2 ago you loved him to death now its as if he doesn't exist ,talk about tunnel vision

Do you have any restraining orders against you?! It's time to move on mate. We had good times with Roy but it's over now.

Lighthouse

Blimey for a post nobody wanted it has turned up 12 replies. Damn you evil Roy Hodgson.

LBNo11

...tingtawng, I don't mind reading the occasional article on matters relating to former players or managers, but not with such regularity from one poster with such a strong tendency towards the negative.

I'm not advocating blind optimism in every post, as we would miss Lighthouse after all, but the difference with Lighthouse and your posts is that he sometimes makes thought provoking and salient points which balances threads and posts, and with his distinctive humour.

Of course you are welcome to make your points of view known, but just posting a link and adding a throw away line in the majority of posts can be tedious...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

Ever had that feeling of being patted on the head like a pet dog while being hit in the face with a wet lettuce.  :dft002:

Logicalman

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 02, 2010, 06:52:11 PM
Ever had that feeling of being patted on the head like a pet dog while being hit in the face with a wet lettuce.  :dft002:

Nope,  you?   :58:

HatterDon

Quote from: Logicalman on August 02, 2010, 09:09:04 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 02, 2010, 06:52:11 PM
Ever had that feeling of being patted on the head like a pet dog while being hit in the face with a wet lettuce.  :dft002:

Nope,  you?   :58:

Captain Oveur: You ever been in a cockpit before?
Joey: No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.
Captain Oveur: You ever seen a grown man naked?

Captain Oveur: Joey, have you ever been in a... in a Turkish prison?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on August 02, 2010, 04:10:07 PM
+1
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on August 02, 2010, 05:25:57 PM
HE IS THE MANAGER OF ANOTHER TEAM :014: I'M A FULHAM FAN,I'M NOT INTERESTED IN OUR TEAMS I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN FULHAM,UNDERSTAND NOW? :dft007: :dft007: :dft007: :dft007: :dft007:

100% agree!
Fulham for life!

finnster01

I'm really interested in the red scousers, so thanks very much for posting this fantastic piece of information.

I just wasted 60 seconds of my life that I will never get back.  :028:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead