more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Woy is worried about his team

Started by tingtawng, August 02, 2010, 03:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Quote from: Logicalman on August 04, 2010, 10:15:04 AM
I can agree with the statement concerning HOW Roy handled his exit, by all accounts in a not-too-pleasant phone call to Mo, and such an item deserved - perhaps - a little more respect to Mo and the club.

For his services I have nothing but respect for the guy, and his achievements will go down in Fulham history, above many other managers in our long history.

As for the musings on the MB, it's fantastic that we have such a diverse membership, with the different age groups, experience and longevity of support, it makes for great reading mostly, but there is a difference between attacking another members views on a particular subject, and attacking another members topic of post. In either circumstances, I cannot see why there is a need for any personal attacks, or disagreement without constructive comment/reply. I guess I just would like to see all members getting along on here, and not to make any particular member feel pressured or bullied into changing his/her mind on a subject.
Well put, Mr Logicalman.
I must be missing something or a previous really nasty post must have been removed before I read it, because calling a post Rubbish to me is not going to send anyone to hell in a hand basket overnight. There is a lot worse being said in the house of commons on a daily basis than that. I would not lose much sleep over someone calling my posts rubbish, because most of them are. Just like Chris Smalling really. A pity we didn't sell him to Liverpool instead.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

simplyfulham

Your certainly right about one thing finnster, you do talk a load of rubbish in your posts!

Burt

Oh good god...

Look, its really quite simple.

First, if you aren't interested in the subject matter of a particular thread, then don't read it, but respect the right of others who may be interested in it.

Second, accept the fact that people have opinions, and are free to express these. Disagreeing with the viewpoints of others is fine, but there is no need for abuse to come along with that. There are other message boards for that sort of thing.

Third, COME ON YOU WHITES!

vagrant

I stand by what I said about that particular post.  Got nothing to do with my feelings for RH.  Just read it --- you still glean info from the other clubs antics which has a bearing on the teams outlook and tactics ---- stare at a blank screen if you prefer----

I rest my case.......

McBridefan1

come on we're all adults here no need for kid gloves if you think someone's post is shlte then say so if you agree then say so... if you all don't like what I have to say I welcome you all to let me know, agreement makes boring conversation... Nogood preaching to the choir isit boyo?

Andy Crysell

I agree McBridefan.  The board on the club's website lurches from childish vendettas to witch hunts from the moderators (they removed all bar about a dozen threads two nights ago....to have some 'clean-up').  Sorry, I'm rambling, but my point is (like McBride's) surely we can disagree with each other without it getting out of hand.

I've only been on this board for a couple of days, but what a breath of fresh air it is.

Anyway, COYW!!
Quote from: McBridefan1 on August 04, 2010, 11:37:41 PM
come on we're all adults here no need for kid gloves if you think someone's post is shlte then say so if you agree then say so... if you all don't like what I have to say I welcome you all to let me know, agreement makes boring conversation... Nogood preaching to the choir isit boyo?

Steve_orino

Very disappointed in your post McBf1.  You're capable of posting much funnier sh!t than that rubbish you just spewed out.  For over 2 years now I've read posts of yours and can say that I've laughed out loud at nearly all of them but this is just crap!  Please, for the sake of the board, get your act together and come out swinging...kid gloves or not.

And I don't hear any singing  :doh:
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Lighthouse

Quote from: Steve_orino on August 05, 2010, 12:52:23 AM

Very disappointed in your post McBf1.  You're capable of posting much funnier sh!t than that rubbish you just spewed out.  For over 2 years now I've read posts of yours and can say that I've laughed out loud at nearly all of them but this is just crap!  Please, for the sake of the board, get your act together and come out swinging...kid gloves or not.

Steve I am sorry but a am very disappointed in your post about being disappointed about McBridefan1s  post. Although it was a very disappointing effort, But most of all my life is shite and that  is disappointing. So all in all I feel let down. None of it is my fault. But I understand where you are coming from. It is America.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Steve_orino

You see McBf1, even in Lightey's disappointment, none of it his fault, he still comes up with funny stuff!  That's what we need in these times of recession and negativity...is more funny!

The Bright-one obviously hasn't heard but Texas is its own Country.  Where is Hatter when you need him?
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Logicalman

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 05, 2010, 01:02:08 AM

Steve I am sorry but a am very disappointed in your post about being disappointed about McBridefan1s  post. Although it was a very disappointing effort, But most of all my life is shite and that  is disappointing. So all in all I feel let down. None of it is my fault. But I understand where you are coming from. It is America.

WELL Mr LH, I am SO disappointed that you are sorry about being so disappointed about Steve being disappointed about MB1's disappointing post.  Hold on, does that infer I am disappointed in MB1s post as well, because of the extra disappointed thrown in there (not that someone would actually notice - though I would be even more disappointed if nobody did notice, you understand).

Well, what a many disappointed post this all was.

Steve_orino

Roy is worried; We're disappointed; but hope lives on in Huges!
@Borino09

finnster01

Quote from: simplyfulham on August 04, 2010, 01:51:43 PM
Your certainly right about one thing finnster, you do talk a load of rubbish in your posts!
Thank you Mr SimplyFulham for pointing that out. You must have a Ph D in something very spectacular to make that splendid observation.

Top marks for that and I will be following the Nobel Prize nominations very closely next year to see if you make it. Unfortunately dynamite is already invented, but I do believe there is tremendous amount of work still to be done on farts.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

McBridefan1

Yes well I'm very disapointed in the disapointing apointment of you disapointing apointers. Who made you the apointing apointers of all things disapointing. This is all very disapointing when you apoint the ....errr...ahhh ...texas. I was going somewhere with this but I got lost...

Quote from: Logicalman on August 05, 2010, 01:51:30 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 05, 2010, 01:02:08 AM

WELL Mr LH, I am SO disappointed that you are sorry about being so disappointed about Steve being disappointed about MB1's disappointing post.  Hold on, does that infer I am disappointed in MB1s post as well, because of the extra disappointed thrown in there (not that someone would actually notice - though I would be even more disappointed if nobody did notice, you understand).

Well, what a many disappointed post this all was.

tingtawng

my post lives on in many forms ,complaints ,bitching ,flamewars ,totally off topic rants and abuse  :007:
IN SVEN VE TVUST

os5889

Can we lock or close this now? It's not really funny, it's definitely not Fulham related and is totally negative...

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: tingtawng on August 06, 2010, 03:42:50 PM
my post lives on in many forms ,complaints ,bitching ,flamewars ,totally off topic rants and abuse  :007:
Just noticed this post, he's boasting about upsetting people, and look at his signature "in Sven i trust" . Ok i know i go over the top a few times and may not be everyones cup of tea, but i rarely go out of my way to upset anyone. He's A total ****. Get him off.