watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Felt just so drab today

Started by BedsFFC, November 21, 2015, 09:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

Nothing to do with MK. Stadium is a good version of what it is.

Lets face it, we could go anywhere with 3500 and we could come away with at least saying the fans were great. Just so people don't think I'm having a pop, normally when we have an "awayday" we are really good. Today we weren't.

I'm not the biggest singer but even I felt sorry for the couple of guys trying to get things going where I was.

We are a club at a crossroads. Next manager appointment will be so telling. We need someone who has the character to pull us up from where we are. We are a club that just feels so flat.

What I witnessed today was depressing. Moves of more than 5 or 6 passes happened rarely, players were bickering, instructions where getting ignored, Ross was openly rejecting his instructions from sidelines.

Hardly worth talking about tactics (since its probaly his last game)but 2 central midfielders were clearly told to stay so deep that when we needed to exert some pressure, we hadn't the numbers to do it. We were always a player short in the attacking 3rd.

We are a really great project for someone. We need a manager and a new team of coaches to light up the whole place.

I don't know if I will explain what I mean here but...I don't mind supporting a club that isn't that much cop. Christ, I've done it for years. I'll cheer my crap team that is trying to get as high as it can. However, my club right now should be more. It feels like it is pretending.

Fans booed the team at the end. We have no manager. We were booing (I wasn't) the whole situation.

Carborundum

My word, that's a well written post.  Paints a picture.  Thanks for taking the time to compose it.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: BedsFFC on November 21, 2015, 09:27:13 PM

Lets face it, we could go anywhere with 3500 and we could come away with at least saying the fans were great. Just so people don't think I'm having a pop, normally when we have an "awayday" we are really good. Today we weren't.

I'm not the biggest singer but even I felt sorry for the couple of guys trying to get things going where I was.

We are a club at a crossroads. Next manager appointment will be so telling. We need someone who has the character to pull us up from where we are. We are a club that just feels so flat.

What I witnessed today was depressing. Moves of more than 5 or 6 passes happened rarely, players were bickering, instructions where getting ignored, Ross was openly rejecting his instructions from sidelines.

Hardly worth talking about tactics (since its probaly his last game)but 2 central midfielders were clearly told to stay so deep that when we needed to exert some pressure, we hadn't the numbers to do it. We were always a player short in the attacking 3rd.

We are a really great project for someone. We need a manager and a new team of coaches to light up the whole place.

I don't know if I will explain what I mean here but...I don't mind supporting a club that isn't that much cop. Christ, I've done it for years. I'll cheer my crap team that is trying to get as high as it can. However, my club right now should be more. It feels like it is pretending.

Fans booed the team at the end. We have no manager. We were booing (I wasn't) the whole situation.

Fantastic picture of how I feel right now, good post.

hovewhite

Quote from: Wearethewhites on November 21, 2015, 09:47:42 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on November 21, 2015, 09:27:13 PM

Fantastic picture of how I feel right now, good post.
Sums it up in a nutshell!

Highlander

Sums up today completely. Sad but so so true.

bill taylors apprentice

Thats exactly how I see it.

Once we get the right man in we also have to clear the decks of the majority of the coaching staff as well.

They may well be decent, hard working chaps but they all have the stench of failure hanging about them.

Lighthouse

When Dembele missed the open goal from three and a half inches. He lay on the floor rightly embarrassed but not one player went up to him and encouraged him. Very odd. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 22, 2015, 01:06:31 AM
When Dembele missed the open goal from three and a half inches. He lay on the floor rightly embarrassed but not one player went up to him and encouraged him. Very odd.  

It's because with all the talk of a move to Spurs he is now acting like Bill Big Boots and the players think he's a prat.  I don't have any evidence to support this, but apparently you can post whatever baseless nonsense you like on here as fact and not expect anyone to call you on it.

epsomraver

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on November 22, 2015, 03:08:06 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on November 22, 2015, 01:06:31 AM

It's because with all the talk of a move to Spurs he is now acting like Bill Big Boots and the players think he's a prat.  I don't have any evidence to support this, but apparently you can post whatever baseless nonsense you like on here as fact and not expect anyone to call you on it.

More unfounded  rubbish .there I called you

snarks

In my opinion and it counts for nothing, the first half yesterday was the worst half of football fulham have played for more than a year. There was no organisation, no width. After the way Tunni has played so far this season he was stuck wide right.... Why?

The team did enough not to lose but blimey even the games I have seen under kit were better than this. I was really disappointed. And as for the support, 3500 spread over seats for 9 - 10,000 is never going to sound good.