more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Embargo

Started by Chutney, December 14, 2015, 01:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexmur

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on December 15, 2015, 12:53:05 PM
I can see it now...The Flex'n'Gate Craven Cottage.

Billy The Badger, sponsored by QuickFit.

Or like they do in League Two...that Ivan lad on the mic...
"Fulham Substitution - sponsored by Calgon - coming off number 9 Matt Smith, is replaced by number whatever Cauley Woodrow. Washing Machines live longer with Calgon"

I sh1t you not; at the Cobblers, even the substitutions are sponsored.
Billy the bet fair badger and the Waitrose cottage

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

FPT

Quote from: alexmur on December 15, 2015, 01:15:19 PM
Quote from: Wimbledon_White on December 15, 2015, 12:53:05 PM
I can see it now...The Flex'n'Gate Craven Cottage.

Billy The Badger, sponsored by QuickFit.

Or like they do in League Two...that Ivan lad on the mic...
"Fulham Substitution - sponsored by Calgon - coming off number 9 Matt Smith, is replaced by number whatever Cauley Woodrow. Washing Machines live longer with Calgon"

I sh1t you not; at the Cobblers, even the substitutions are sponsored.
Billy the bet fair badger and the Waitrose cottage

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I was at AFC Bournemouth - Everton in the press box; the corners were sponsored by 'Colmar Construction.'

f321ffc

Well the club have been constantly saying that we have to keep within FFP, and didn`t Mackintosh  state that we were  compliant to it, so if we have broken the rules i take it his head is on the block. fp.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Domino 1879

Quote from: MJG on December 15, 2015, 01:15:11 PM
Quote from: Domino 1879 on December 15, 2015, 12:34:06 PM
You would have thought that with Khans business contacts he could have persuaded a number of companies to sponsor the club thereby increasing income and avoiding any possible breach of ffp?  Still cant understand why his car parts company cant be a major sponsor.

Surely where theres a will theres a way?
You can't just have an above going  rate of sponsorship to get round these things. I've seen people say just get a sponsor and say it's 50m,  that just won't wash.

So just what does wash?
Man City receive huge sponsorship from Etihad who just happen to be from the same part of the world as the owners of the club.  Of course they have no connection to the owners of the club at all............

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: f321ffc on December 15, 2015, 01:39:30 PM
Well the club have been constantly saying that we have to keep within FFP, and didn`t Mackintosh  state that we were  compliant to it, so if we have broken the rules i take it his head is on the block. fp.gif

Not making excuses for anyone but, couldn't a breach of FFP have been because we were just plain unable to sell or loan every player that we needed to to get under the wage cap we had set in our budget? It's possible that we had the correct plan to avoid punishment but that it didn't work out. There have to be buyers for the players we want rid of.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

MJG

Quote from: Domino 1879 on December 15, 2015, 01:51:19 PM
You would have thought that with Khans business contacts he could have persuaded a number of companies to sponsor the club thereby increasing income and avoiding any possible breach of ffp?  Still cant understand why his car parts company cant be a major sponsor.

You can't just have an above going  rate of sponsorship to get round these things. I've seen people say just get a sponsor and say it's 50m,  that just won't wash.

So just what does wash?
Man City receive huge sponsorship from Etihad who just happen to be from the same part of the world as the owners of the club.  Of course they have no connection to the owners of the club at all............

Different league different rules.... Everyone has to realise this is FL rules... Not PL or UEFA

f321ffc

Quote from: MJG on December 15, 2015, 02:06:31 PM
Quote from: Domino 1879 on December 15, 2015, 01:51:19 PM

So just what does wash?

Different league different rules.... Everyone has to realise this is FL rules... Not PL or UEFA
I wonder how legal   FFP rules are as they do seem to be a restriction of trade, were the rules not changed mid season?
If we had a certain Egyptian ( who wants to be a Brit) in charge i bet his hot line to his lawyers would have been burning looking to challenge FFP.
MJG do you know is it true that we are one of four clubs being investigated and do you know the others? and do we have a date for the joint statement.

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

BedsFFC

So, if what we heard is correct, there are people on this board who were at the recent club meeting, who presumably are aware of what is happening.

westcliff white

I think nothing is being mentioned for perhaps legal reasons until the announcement
Every day is a Fulham day

BedsFFC

Quote from: westcliff white on December 15, 2015, 03:23:41 PM
I think nothing is being mentioned for perhaps legal reasons until the announcement

one would assume worst then

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: BedsFFC on December 15, 2015, 03:34:20 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on December 15, 2015, 03:23:41 PM

one would assume worst then

or that the potential for it to get worse was there if details were leaked or talked about
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

grandad

As I said on another post all 24 Championship clubs plus the 3 that came down & the 3 that came up all had to submit their own un-audited figures to show that they were working within the rules. We are just one of those 30 clubs being investigated.
Where there's a will there's a wife

westcliff white

Grandad I think the fact that an announcement from the FL is due anytime means the investigations are over and they only investigate those teams that have breached the rules after looking / auditing the figures provided.
Every day is a Fulham day

love4ffc

The whole thing doesn't make sense to me.  I refuse to believe that our books are so bad that we can't show "Sustainable Growth and Development".  After all isn't "Sustainable Growth and Development" the major reason for having the FFP? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?