https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wigan Notts County Replay

Started by os5889, February 02, 2010, 08:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Our opponents elect wait.

Shocking support at Wigan

1947: And we're under way. Apparently, there are fewer people watching Wigan v Notts County than there were watching Notts County v Wigan. 9,000 to about 7,000, although obviously we don't have the official attendance at the DW yet.

Jimpav

Who do you fancy in the replay? I think both are beatable but would like to see Notts County would have the Sven novelty factor and get the impression that they would bring a better crowd.

os5889

well there is an absolutely astonishing 3000 at the DW, at least county might bring some fans to the cottage on a weekend....

Someone remind me how are Wigan a priemier league team??

Brede Butter Pudding

Someone explain how a young talent such as Victor Moses can have any excitement whatsoever playing for a club like Wigan? I wish we'd spent the planned £2 mil for Beattie on him - he would be such a success here no matter how over rated he is.

Scrumpy

Well, SSN just said that there were just over 3000 in the ground! Jeez, how much are they charging? Surely County would take 500-1000 to this game?

I'll wait for the figures to be confirmed, but I'm sure that's what he said.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

os5889

It wasnt expensive either....

PAY ON THE NIGHT FOR CUP GAME!
Posted on: Mon 01 Feb 2010

Wigan Athletic v Notts Co.
FA Cup Fourth Round REPLAY sponsored by eon
DW Stadium, Wigan
Tuesday 2nd February 2010, Kick Off 7.45pm

The club have announced that there will be a cash turnstile on the East Stand for supporters wishing to pay on the night. However, fans wanting to sit in the West Stand will still need to purchase tickets from the West Stand Ticket Office which will be open until kick-off.

Tickets for the upcoming FA Cup 4th Round Replay between Wigan Athletic and Notts County, to be played at the DW Stadium on Tuesday 2nd February 2010 (7:45pm kick off) will go on sale to existing 2009/10 season ticket holders from 9am on Tuesday 26th January 2010. They will go on sale to non-season ticket holders from 9am on Friday 29th January 2010.

Existing season ticket holders have until 3pm on Saturday 30th January to claim their seats, with any unclaimed seats going on general sale from 9am Monday 1st February 2010.

Please note that the South Stand will not be open for this fixture which is why tickets go on sale to season ticket holders first.

Prices (East and West Stand only)

Adults . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £15.00
Over 65 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £5.00
Under 16's . . . . . . . . . . . . . £5.00
Ambulant/Diasabled . . . .  £5.00

The Rock

I'd rather have Notts County and am following closely. I think Wigan would have an off day/night anyway, but can't argue with getting a League Two team.