watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dempsey

Started by Tom, August 04, 2010, 07:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

He was not named to the roster that will face Brazil here in the States next week. I am disappointed he is not on the roster. I wanted to see him play against Brazil.
Fulham for life!

os5889

Gutted for you Mr Tom especially if you are going, but thats a long flight when Fulham have a game on the Saturday!

LordNelson

Bad news for USA :dft004:
Great news for Fulham FC :clap_hands:
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

epsomraver

Good to see  tom you are putting Fulham, the club you say you support before your own selfish wanting, Dempsey has played continuous football for over two years now, give him a rest, we need him in the UK at the cottage playing for FULHAM!!!!

Fletchino

lets hope he is fresh for the start of the season  :005:

Crede15

Never thought he would be, would have been a bad move for Clint.

Jimpav

Sorry to hear that Tom. Is it a friendly?

I'm surprised that they are playing so soon after the world cup.

Where is the match being played?

Tom

Quote from: Jimpav on August 04, 2010, 09:16:18 PM
Sorry to hear that Tom. Is it a friendly?

I'm surprised that they are playing so soon after the world cup.

Where is the match being played?

Yeah it is a friendly. It is being played in the new stadium in New York where the Jets and Giants will be playing of the NFL.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quite assuming and please don't ever talk for me epsomraver! I can talk for myself, thank you very much. All you do epsomraver when you assume is make an ASS out of yourself! All I reported is that he will not be playing for his country.  I enjoy watching Clint play for Fulham and the U.S.A. and don't put one ahead of the other. I brought this up because most of our other 1st team regular's were named to the team so I thought this was news worthy.
Fulham for life!

McBridefan1

I don't give a toss about the us nats until two bob bradley is done and dusted. Keep Demps at the cottage.

Steve_orino

Quote from: LordNelson on August 04, 2010, 08:15:45 PM
Bad news for USA :dft004:
Great news for Fulham FC :clap_hands:

Sums up my thoughts on the initial post. 

I was on a 2 hour car ride this past Sunday and didn't want to do anything but 'lay-around' on Monday (vacation).  I don't see how they can do 10 hour flights and play the next day...God love 'em!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Tom

Quote from: McBridefan1 on August 04, 2010, 11:58:52 PM
I don't give a toss about the us nats until two bob bradley is done and dusted. Keep Demps at the cottage.
I agree with you McBridefan. I want to see a new coach and boob gone.
Fulham for life!

Tom

I have read a couple different articles today that boob bradley left a couple players off the roster if the player was dealing with a new coach.
Fulham for life!

Steve_orino

Quote from: Tom on August 05, 2010, 01:49:28 AM

Alright, I'll bite...(and get this post moved to the Exile area)

What did Boob do wrong?  Is he not capable of taking the team further?  If he doesn't take the team further, will it be because of Boob or an aging squad?  Several key players in this year's WC squad are in their upper 20's and will be in their 30's come time for 2014...
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Tom

Quote from: Steve_orino on August 05, 2010, 01:54:07 AM

Alright, I'll bite...(and get this post moved to the Exile area)

What did Boob do wrong?  Is he not capable of taking the team further?  If he doesn't take the team further, will it be because of Boob or an aging squad?  Several key players in this year's WC squad are in their upper 20's and will be in their 30's come time for 2014...
We will need to replace at least 3 of the back 4 for the next cycle. The rest of the team is fine. I look forward to seeing Jermaine Jones next week and see what he brings to the table for us.
Fulham for life!

PaulUMD

It appears he left off the Euro players that either just got back or have club games coming up soon.  No big deal.

Tom

Quote from: PaulUMD on August 05, 2010, 02:26:29 AM
It appears he left off the Euro players that either just got back or have club games coming up soon.  No big deal.
Not true. Tim Howard from Everton is coming over for the game. He left off guys who are dealing with new coach's,  fighting for starting jobs and looking for new teams.
Fulham for life!

PaulUMD

OK.  Either way, it's not a big deal.

HatterDon

If it weren't for the fact that I'm afraid of being called negative and short-tempered in the heat, I'd say that the pair of you are half-wits for wanting Bradley to be fired. However, I AM afraid of that label, so I'll just say that you both are doing at least part of your thinking with a different part of your anatomy.

Would it be okay for me to say that?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on August 05, 2010, 05:07:03 AM

If it weren't for the fact that I'm afraid of being called negative and short-tempered in the heat, I'd say that the pair of you are half-wits for wanting Bradley to be fired. However, I AM afraid of that label, so I'll just say that you both are doing at least part of your thinking with a different part of your anatomy.

Would it be okay for me to say that?
Anything for you Don.  :dft012:  Don't get me wrong, I think Bradley is a decent coach. I want a coach that can take us to the next level and I just don't think he is the man to do that. I think he has taken us as far has he can. Tell me why he should continue on with the job?
Fulham for life!