News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

One Liners To Lift The Next Manager Gloom.

Started by Steven Ageroad, December 22, 2015, 12:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I went to a Cliff Richard consert last week and cliff was on stage wearing only a tiny pair of underpants . Then he started singing Congratulations. I'm told he won the Eurovision Thong contest with that.

Woodlawn

Santa comes down the chimney and finds a naked woman, looking down at his erection, he says" Ho HO HAY i'm never going to get up the chimney this way"

New Kid on the Block

Last year, I went on one of those 'once in a lifetime' holidays. I'll tell you what, never again.

A man was steering his yacht with his tummy - absailing.

(With apologies to Tim Vine)

And my favourite ever joke - I never wear a condom when having sex, as I hate the smell of burning rubber.

Dr Know

Whats the definition of a clunt ?  Someone running out of a chinese restaurant without paying !

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: New Kid on the Block on December 24, 2015, 06:50:43 PM
Last year, I went on one of those 'once in a lifetime' holidays. I'll tell you what, never again.

A man was steering his yacht with his tummy - absailing.

(With apologies to Tim Vine)

And my favourite ever joke - I never wear a condom when having sex, as I hate the smell of burning rubber.
A bit of captain flashheart form blackadder never goes amiss.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

OdecaMynoT

This one could apply to the collective management;

Confucius say 'Man who go to bed with hard problem wake up with solution'.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Barrett487

Did you hear about the hyena who ate an oxo cube..... he became a laughing stock.

Barrett487

They don't sell Lucozade in Boots anymore..... it leaks out of the lace-holes.

jarv

When god was creating man, he was half way through and had loads of body parts left. Poblem was there were no brains, hearts or vocal chords left so he said to his assistant stitch 'em up anyway and slap a smile on their faces. They can talk out of their arse, lo and behold, he created the Tory party.  (taken from a film, can't remember the name of it).

Woodlawn

when I went for my army medical the doctor said   Sorry your too short, I replied "well they were there when I came in"

Dr Know

When did michael jackson know it was time for bed ?  When the big hand touched the little hand !

jarv

Stationery store......moved.

Sorry, I wanted this back to page 1 to memorise a for my darts match tonight.