watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bamford

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, December 28, 2015, 10:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby Ward-Smith

Bamford has today announced that he has played his last game for Palace and will cut his season loan deal short and returns to Chelsea as he doesn't want to be sitting on the bench all the time. Surely that means he's going to go back out on loan and to a championship club, would you take him? If Dembele leaves and we need to replace him but we can only loan players. Palace fancy haven't been too impressed with him and when he came to the cottage last year he was awful and didn't deserve player of the year. But some to score goals and I think is very similar to Dembele. He is meant to be very lazy too but can finish.

FPT

I actually tweeted this earlier, if Dembele goes, Patrick Bamford would be excellent for us. He wouldn't have to move house, he'd play weekly and we could evaluate his situation at the end of the season.

Though whether he'd want to play at the same football club as Ryan Tunnicliffe would be interesting...

DevonFFC

I thought they were mates and it was a joke. No malice meant between them

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Brawn

Quote from: ollienixs on December 29, 2015, 12:07:43 AM
I thought they were mates and it was a joke. No malice meant between them

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I'm not too convinced, otherwise Bamford probably would have stood up in front of the FA at Tunnicliffe's hearing and testified for him. Which he didn't.

westcliff white

Bamford is Boro bound in January
Every day is a Fulham day