News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How will you respond when Woy arrives at CC with his team ??

Started by tingtawng, August 06, 2010, 03:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

SuffolkWhite

I think a rendition of WoyWoyWoy a quick clap  :clap_hands: before the game and then he is the enemy  :014:.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Lighthouse

Quote from: TheDaddy on August 06, 2010, 06:36:22 PM
Quote from: watfordwhite on August 06, 2010, 06:15:21 PM
Quote from: Lork on August 06, 2010, 05:38:12 PM
Quote from: Burt on August 06, 2010, 05:37:07 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on August 06, 2010, 04:41:48 PM
...I will applaud him for what he acheived at Fulham by clapping, but I will not sing his name...

What he said...

what they said...

What he said!!!!!!!!! :045:
Who said what !

He said what I said that he said. But I said I would so I will.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

boxhockcycsock

I'll clap Roy onto the field, and if we win I'll clap him off too. He did a great service to Fulham

If we draw, I'll applaud for everybody.

If we lose, I'll let Roy have it.  :031:
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

Motown

I'll give him a cursory nod and perhaps a friendly wave for what was achieved under his stewardship and that will be it. He was well-paid, given a chance back in the Premiership and served us fantastically well in return. That he decided to take the Plod's shilling didn't surprise me too much - I just wish he'd shown a bit more integrity re the timing. It stank and I think the club deserved a little better than that. He's history now. :dft003:

ScalleysDad

Quote from: watfordwhite on August 06, 2010, 06:15:21 PM
Quote from: Lork on August 06, 2010, 05:38:12 PM
Quote from: Burt on August 06, 2010, 05:37:07 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on August 06, 2010, 04:41:48 PM
...I will applaud him for what he acheived at Fulham by clapping, but I will not sing his name...

What he said...

what they said...

Probably what we said all along. As an away manager a polite round of applause. If he responds with a wave maybe a bit of "woop woop" . Then he reverts to away manager.

I wonder if on the day MAF will do something daft like put nooses on the Cottage verandah or simply paint 'Quisling' on the away team wall.
What he said!!!!!!!!! :045:

os5889

So as not to bump the thread under F1 style investigation, I was wondering if Mr Ting was actually Hodgson in disguise!

Banstead White

I agree with most that we never had the chance for a proper "thanks" for what he achieved with the club so a welcome applause IMO would be appropriate. I guess if we are performing reasonably well under him at the time tho that it might be swiftly followed with applause and a song for sparky.....whatever that is to be??
Cheers
Roysie

jarv

ENOUGH on RH!  If Coleman, Keegan, Tigana showed up with an opposing team, they should all get the same respect that Bobby Robson did when he was manager at Newcastle. A warm reception.
Same with ex players, Malbranque, Sean davis, Zat Knight, they all deserve respect.
There are some exceptions though,,,Bullard, Sanchez plus a few more.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: jarv on August 06, 2010, 11:24:27 PM
ENOUGH on RH!  If Coleman, Keegan, Tigana showed up with an opposing team, they should all get the same respect that Bobby Robson did when he was manager at Newcastle. A warm reception.
Same with ex players, Malbranque, Sean davis, Zat Knight, they all deserve respect.
If Woy had come out and said before the World cup he wanted to go i'd have been dissapointed but could have understood it (i would definately clapped and even sung his name)  , i feel he used us and left us in the sh1t, so now i want him to fail at a club i dislike with a passion, even more so after seeing so many of their scummy fans in Hamburg not believing that little old Fulham had made it to the final instead of their MASSIVE club. So glad now i look back on it that Athletico made it to the final rather than 50,000 smackhead scousers running rampant round Hamburg.

Andy Crysell

Top post, Freddy.

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 06, 2010, 11:54:36 PM
If Woy had come out and said before the World cup he wanted to go i'd have been dissapointed but could have understood it (i would definately clapped and even sung his name)  , i feel he used us and left us in the sh1t, so now i want him to fail at a club i dislike with a passion, even more so after seeing so many of their scummy fans in Hamburg not believing that little old Fulham had made it to the final instead of their MASSIVE club. So glad now i look back on it that Athletico made it to the final rather than 50,000 smackhead scousers running rampant round Hamburg.

mattiesafer

Quote from: Andy Crysell on August 06, 2010, 11:58:22 PM
Top post, Freddy.

to accurately reflect my feelings inwould give him a staging ovation while booing and calling him a bum (in the American sense...)

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: mattiesafer on August 07, 2010, 12:14:33 AM
Quote from: Andy Crysell on August 06, 2010, 11:58:22 PM
Top post, Freddy.

to accurately reflect my feelings inwould give him a staging ovation while booing and calling him a bum (in the American sense...)

:032: