News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How will you respond when Woy arrives at CC with his team ??

Started by tingtawng, August 06, 2010, 03:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tingtawng

will you clap him in and out :045: or deliver abuse ?  :046:
IN SVEN VE TVUST

AlFayedsChequebook

:045: Give him standing ovation. Anyone who doesn't should be ashamed to call themselves a Fulham fan

The Equalizer

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 06, 2010, 03:57:04 PM
:045: Give him standing ovation. Anyone who doesn't should be ashamed to call themselves a Fulham fan
+1
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

os5889

Clap him and give him a standing ovation to thank the man for the journey he took us on, the last game I went to was the Final and feel a proper thanks is still needed!

RidgeRider

If it were me, I would stand and cheer him when he arrives to show him the respect I think he deserves as mentioned by Mr. AlFayads...... After the match starts though, the gloves are off and he is open to as much abuse as any other manager in the Prem.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: RidgeRider on August 06, 2010, 04:03:42 PM
If it were me, I would stand and cheer him when he arrives to show him the respect I think he deserves as mentioned by Mr. AlFayads...... After the match starts though, the gloves are off and he is open to as much abuse as any other manager in the Prem.
he's an EX Fulham manager some people should remember that,he's not the Messiah,he's a very naughty boy :doh:

McBridefan1

make a sign that says: Hey Woy Hows Wiverpool Tweeting you, go piss up a wope.

Peabody

I am very grateful to him for what he did, but I am not happy at how he handled his departure. I feel that he left us in a very difficult position. I will clap but not stand and if that includes me in the very narrow mind opinion of not being a true fan, then I know better.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Peabody on August 06, 2010, 04:11:22 PM
I am very grateful to him for what he did, but I am not happy at how he handled his departure. I feel that he left us in a very difficult position. I will clap but not stand and if that includes me in the very narrow mind opinion of not being a true fan, then I know better.
your in the silent majority Sir,don't worry about that :54:

leonffc

He'll get a  :045: from me.

I wonder if the Hammersmith will do a rendition of 'stand up for Roy Hodgson' though?

McBridefan1

I think I'll miss his grandmotherly hairdo most of all...  :59:

LBNo11

...I will applaud him for what he acheived at Fulham by clapping, but I will not sing his name...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

vagrant

Yet another post from this 'person' about RH.  He's bloody obsessed.......

Jimpav

Personally I think a rendition of stand up for Roy Hodgson would be a fit and proper tribute.

Although I am very much Pro Woy I don't think you can label others as non Fulham fans for not being the same. Some are sorer than others right now.

I would go as far to suggest that you could question the support of anyone that booed him.

Burt

Quote from: LBNo11 on August 06, 2010, 04:41:48 PM
...I will applaud him for what he acheived at Fulham by clapping, but I will not sing his name...

What he said...

LRCN

Quote from: Burt on August 06, 2010, 05:37:07 PM

What he said...

what they said...

FatFreddysCat

if by some miracle i actually go to the game i think a lot would depend on how many pre match beers i'd consumed. I definately wouldn't clap that's for sure.

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

watfordwhite

Quote from: Lork on August 06, 2010, 05:38:12 PM
Quote from: Burt on August 06, 2010, 05:37:07 PM

What he said...

what they said...

What he said!!!!!!!!! :045: