News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If McCormack stays, should he be stripped of the vice-captaincy?

Started by Brawn, January 29, 2016, 07:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If McCormack stays, should he be stripped of the vice-captaincy? And if so, who should replace him?

No
Yes - R Stearman
Yes - R Tunnicliffe
Yes - L Christensen
Yes - J O'Hara
Yes - A Lonergan
Yes - D Burn
Yes - AN Other (please specify)

fulhamben

Quote from: Brawn on January 29, 2016, 10:22:57 PM
With the Jordan Rhodes deal done I've heard McCormack's gone on strike, but my source isn't completely reputable.
what exactly would that achieve? He will just get fined to the hilt for doing that
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Brawn on January 29, 2016, 10:22:57 PM
With the Jordan Rhodes deal done I've heard McCormack's gone on strike, but my source isn't completely reputable.

Nonsense..

FulhamStu

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 29, 2016, 09:39:26 PM
No one knows if he has put in a transfer request as yet ..
Therfore, why believe the crap in the papers?
If he did then strip him if not - nothing to talk about!

Although I will say he should never have been captain in the first place - great player but no captain imo
This is exactly how I see it.  We have no idea what has happened.  But if he wants out he can't be capt.  As for Parker he should be no where near the first 11.  He is slow, can't pass And survives on his great attitude.  Parker has been a disaster for Fulham whilst McCormack has been one of best signings in recent times.

J

though I don't think a sulky footballer is anything to worry about in the grand scheme of things. Bit of a test for SJ but if handled well won't be an issue. Doesn't mean necessarily he should/shouldn't keep vc, even if he is happy here again, but that is up to the management.

ToodlesMcToot

Why is it that when a paper or website print a story about a transfer most everyone scoffs and says they'll believe it when they see it on our official site but, when those same papers print something like this that Ross has supposedly done they want to strip him of his captaincy??

I don't have a vote for captain. I just hope the players are picking the man they feel is best to lead them on the field.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

bill taylors apprentice

Of course there's been no official statement on the transfer request but its more than likely IMO.

Even in this day and age the position of captain/vice captain should be a privilege and an honour, therefore if true he should lose it. 

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on January 30, 2016, 01:02:21 PM
Of course there's been no official statement on the transfer request but its more than likely IMO.

Even in this day and age the position of captain/vice captain should be a privilege and an honour, therefore if true he should lose it.

I don't disagree. But, that's still a fair sized 'if'. Just don't want to judge the guy so harshly without knowing. He's done quite a lot for us since he's been here.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude