watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2300 of 3200 sold for QPR

Started by ffcthereligion, February 09, 2016, 01:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffc73

Quite glad we have not sold out as my seat is not under cover & its hissing down so hopefully space to move into a dry seat soon

Every cloud,,,

Northern Cottager

Lucky we took so many! Imagine how empty that place must be when northern teams bring much fewer fans!

terryr

I'm here now and we are in fine voice.
Lots to cheer about!

fulhamben

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 13, 2016, 03:00:13 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on February 13, 2016, 10:44:07 AM
Quote from: Chesh on February 13, 2016, 09:59:27 AM
Yes Ben, of course they are local rivals, and this season, they definitely are. As you know full well, size and history wise, we aren't even on the same planet as Chelsea, whereas QPR are a similar sized club.
I don't see what size and history have to do with being local rivals. Would of thought the local rivals gives it away. Yes this season they are our closest rivals but in terms of local I really don't see how you can have more than one. A team is either your localest rival or not. Qpr is just another London Derby in my eyes.

and it's local enough to hear the Rangers fans crying in their beer.
lol yes but just far enough away so that we don't have our Bentleys keyed by them when they fall over after a few too many Tennants supers
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

copthornemike

082.gif
Quote from: davew on February 09, 2016, 09:49:26 PM
Quote from: copthornemike on February 09, 2016, 04:55:41 PM
No supporter should be embarassed about not going. Many have good and valid reasons (family, health, age, work, distance, finance, etc) for not going along and should not feel the need to justify why they cannot attend an early KO at a cramped Loftus Road.

The early KO, Sky TV, the distinctly unpleasant ground itself (I know my shins will be sore from the ridiculous seating) and poor marketing by FFC (why the ridiculous loyalty points system for this match, I could understand it if we were playing at a small capacity ground or a big premiership club in a cup competition) are additional reasons.

That said I do enjoy the away days when I can make them so despite the above I will be going along and hopefully coming back hoarse and celebrating a FFC win, but respecting the right of others not to do so for wahtever reason.   049:gif
Well said Mike, enjoy the game and hopefully the players will give a good performance and earn some badly needed points!
Thanks Dave - and I am pleased to say I told you so I am hoarse and celebrating a FFC win  078.gif

Travers Barney

Wouldn't have missed that for anything

coyw
We are the whites

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: Travers Barney on February 13, 2016, 09:59:40 PM

coyw
I know it sounds a bit cliquey, but it brought a tear to me eye to see one of the original FFC messageboarders report he's still alive and kicking down at the old bull and Bush.
Nogood "Travers Barney and Arthur Lee's Love go together like an in-joke on a lovely messageboard, isit" Boyo

Travers Barney

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on February 14, 2016, 12:02:41 AM
Quote from: Travers Barney on February 13, 2016, 09:59:40 PM

Still alive and kicking Nogood....great to hear from you old chap it really is....we had some fun back in the day with that Arthur Lee Love posting....been too much upheaval at Fulham lately...'Forever Changes' you could describe it as.....coyw boyo

I know it sounds a bit cliquey, but it brought a tear to me eye to see one of the original FFC messageboarders report he's still alive and kicking down at the old bull and Bush.
Nogood "Travers Barney and Arthur Lee's Love go together like an in-joke on a lovely messageboard, isit" Boyo
We are the whites

Fulham 442

How many did we take in the end?  I would love to have been there but sadly I was working. 

Wimbledon_White

Quote from: Fulham 442 on February 14, 2016, 09:32:46 AM
How many did we take in the end?  I would love to have been there but sadly I was working. 

I am pretty sure it sold out; there wasn't a seat free from what I could see. Z2 in the lower was rammed, everyone stood up the whole game...it was great.