watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kaca

Started by F.luke, February 21, 2016, 01:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F.luke

I don't think we will see much more of Kaca, definitely not next season. I know the formation didn't suit him 1st half yesterday but so disappointing doesn't show for the ball always manages to stay close to a defender so he doesn't receive a pass or throw. I sit behind the dugout and you could see the the managers frustration with him. I for one won't miss him but such a shame he's not more of a fighter also  Like to subs yesterday nice to see a manager make a big early decision.

ffccaz

Totally agree never really rated him

H4usuallysitting

yep, i'm always worried when he starts - as his defending is pretty non existent......shame really as he's got the talent

One Martin Thomas

There is something there, but I have never seen it consistently.  Shame.

@jolslover

I rate kaca, but agree he was poor yesterday, and hasnt found consistency while here. Shame, doubt he will get a new deal
STH H3

bill taylors apprentice

Do you mean "Kaca" the Swedish lad who has a bit of pace but can't go past a defender, shoot or cross the ball, avoids a tackle at all cost etc etc ?
How many managers have given him a chance now?

Don't bother adding them up because  even a blind man can see he is a liability and he should be moved on.

Yes he has the raw material to make his mark but to use another proverb "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink"

He's not a kid anymore  and he's got little to offer.

EJL

He had this fleeting, deceptive pace when he first broke through, as if he was trying to run on water. But now I feel like he can't burst past anyone; he runs in a laboured, flat-footed way. Apart from the Reading game, he's been so disappointing. A far cry from his debut against Norwich.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on February 21, 2016, 03:41:15 PM
Do you mean "Kaca" the Swedish lad who has a bit of pace but can't go past a defender, shoot or cross the ball, avoids a tackle at all cost etc etc ?
How many managers have given him a chance now?

Don't bother adding them up because  even a blind man can see he is a liability and he should be moved on.

Yes he has the raw material to make his mark but to use another proverb "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink"

He's not a kid anymore  and he's got little to offer.

Agree..
Dread it when his name is on team sheet.
Offers nothing,and hides sometimes.

Jims Dentist

Is more effective coming off the bench.
However now a number of our managers have tried to use him as an inverted wide mflder playing down the right and it has never worked.

millsy

Some nice touches and looks like he should be good but ......
Doesn't know how to create an angle so he is available to receive a pass, scared to tackle, can't beat his man, crosses weakly, runs alongside opponents but never interferes with their runs.
I was surprised we brought him back from his loan spell and even more so that successive managers still think he is worth his place in a side battling at the wrong end of the table.
Thanks for trying Kaca and good luck wherever you end up. I would like to see Labyad or Cole out wide for rat of season, unless LVC can play that role.

colinwhite

Sadly dont think he gives us match .Flatters to deceive . Has shown more energy of late but doesnt have enough goals /shots / assists to merit a place.

copthornemike

Like all the other posters I believe Kaca should not be in our starting XI.

Strangely though he might actually end up being a decent player in the future if he was played centrally. He has actually scored some decent goals when he breaks into the penalty area - however I suspect that will be in a foreign league. 

davew

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on February 21, 2016, 02:04:55 PM
There is something there, but I have never seen it consistently.  Shame.
I have hardly seen it all, when did he ever give a memorable 90 minute performance? He has showed signs of skill and ability, but rarely that I can remember?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Chutney

He used to link brilliantly with Berbatov, its a shame he very rarely shines any more because he clearly has something a bit special, I'd love for him to get back to his best but it looks like a mental problem.
C O Y W

HamsterWheel

Yes, hasn't done much for ages. But he did seem to have an affinity with Berbatov, who clearly rated him as fit to share a pitch with. Which he didn't often show with the rest of the Fulham team.
Time for Kaca to find somewhere else where the talent he once showed can flourish.

filham

Kaca has always promised a lot but has continually failed to deliver in spite of numerous opportunities given by several different managers. It is really time for him to move on but then we have to remember that there is no one to fill the wide left position.

Travers Barney

I think 5 or 6 years is a long enough time to wait for just one speedy advance past a defender and then a telling cross for a incoming forward to score.....seems a nice lad but its like playing with ten.

We are the whites

Berserker

He had so much potential
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

As many know I like Kaca and do still think he has a lot to offer..IF played in the correct position.

It seems even SJ cant see that's the best option for him, so even I think its time he moved on. Have a fresh challenge and new club as hes nevcer going to win over those who dont rate him now.

Good player in there somewhere, needs a manager to play him left and ask him to be direct.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: filham on February 22, 2016, 10:53:02 AM
Kaca has always promised a lot but has continually failed to deliver in spite of numerous opportunities given by several different managers. It is really time for him to move on but then we have to remember that there is no one to fill the wide left position.

We've actually got 4 potentials in that position:    Williams, Labyad, Cole and Plumain (and even Kavanagh)

Surprisingly we have more 'potentials' in that position than just about any other
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES