QPR (A): N/A
Blackburn (A): shambolic in all areas
Charlton (H): N/A
Leeds (A): long shot, missed sitters
Boro (H): N/A
Reading (A): idiotic penalty
Burnley (H): contentious penalty
Bristol (H): shambolic in all areas, missed sitters

In 3/4 of those games, it's been individual errors leading to conceding or not scoring.

Can't blame Jokanovic for errors in individual players, with most coming from players where there is no option but to play them. Namely, Lonergan, Burn and Dembele.

MJG

Nice breakdown of everything. I'm as angry as anyone after yesterday's second half,  but shows how on an edge we are between good and bad. 
One thing is different to Symons reign and that's lack of five goal being let in.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: MJG on March 13, 2016, 09:57:59 AM
Nice breakdown of everything. I'm as angry as anyone after yesterday's second half,  but shows how on an edge we are between good and bad. 
One thing is different to Symons reign and that's lack of five goal being let in.

We're playing Birmingham on Saturday

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 13, 2016, 10:01:17 AM

Don't we normally do well up there,or am I
dreaming again .. :023:

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 13, 2016, 10:05:09 AM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 13, 2016, 10:01:17 AM

Don't we normally do well up there,or am I
dreaming again .. :023:

Too much Ketamine! :wow:

Lighthouse

Why bring up Symons again!!!   Another thing  different is we won a few games and didn't get beaten nearly as much and were not in relegation fight this season until he went. But if you prefer what you are watching now than the odd win, then fair enough. However some of us would like the dull, boring midtable side we had before he left.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 13, 2016, 10:22:31 AM

Why bring up Symons again!!!   Another thing  different is we won a few games and didn't get beaten nearly as much and were not in relegation fight this season until he went. But if you prefer what you are watching now than the odd win, then fair enough. However some of us would like the dull, boring midtable side we had before he left.

That is hypocritical. You bring up Symons at every opportunity.

MJG

didn't know there was a moratorium on mentioning his name. I used it in context to what had been posted and was factually correct

Lighthouse

Quote from: MJG on March 13, 2016, 10:29:13 AM
didn't know there was a moratorium on mentioning his name. I used it in context to what had been posted and was factually correct

Nice word 'moratorium'. However as we were in the top half of the table this season when he was sacked I don't see any point in mentioning his name other than proving how badly we have done since.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

Jocanovic has given me, one win, one draw and 5 defeats at the Cottage. Hard to see how he is going to turn things around in the remaining four home games.

Bill2

If we were so good before we would have not brought in SJ, we were rubbish before and not any better now. I think the reason I am so angry at the moment is that we should have won the last two games, we were by far the better side. How many blocks and saves were made by Burnley and Bristol, while it seems that every shot the opposition has is a goal (a fact for the Burnley game).

I trust that between now and Saturday someone will tell Moussa about the offside rule and that he needs to time his runs better.

MJG

Quote from: Bill2 on March 13, 2016, 11:03:11 AM
If we were so good before we would have not brought in SJ, we were rubbish before and not any better now. I think the reason I am so angry at the moment is that we should have won the last two games, we were by far the better side. How many blocks and saves were made by Burnley and Bristol, while it seems that every shot the opposition has is a goal (a fact for the Burnley game).

I trust that between now and Saturday someone will tell Moussa about the offside rule and that he needs to time his runs better.
I'd hope Ross is in the offside meeting as well.

J.Perkins

Quote from: filham on March 13, 2016, 10:54:49 AM
Jocanovic has given me, one win, one draw and 5 defeats at the Cottage. Hard to see how he is going to turn things around in the remaining four home games.

4 of those defeats have been to Sheff Wed, Hull, Boro and Burnley. Very tough games.

Baszab

I have mulled it over night and come to this conclusion :-

SACK JOKANOVIC NOW BEFORE WE GET RELEGATED

He has brought nothing at all - and the players have less confidence than with the previous manager (who mustn't be named obviously)

He is extremely dismissive of the players during the match - and one assumes likewise during training

Berserker

Ok my theory, but this is just an observation as i'm not football wiley.

The team does worse when we have a mid week match as well as weekend. This could be due to certain players that are crucial being tired or not being able to play two games a week eg too old or other players unfit/ carrying an injury. I think certain players are key to the squad in giving direction, organisation and experience eg Parker, and when they don't play or are subbed things go Pete Tong.
Therefore it not particularly SJ's fault as his hands are tied with what is available in our squad at the time of the match.
Plus Dembele having a huff since the transfer window doesn't help.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Denver Fulham

Two years ago, Parker spearheaded the worst midfield in the Premier League. Now he's indispensible in our side?

Speaks volumes about everything that has happened at the club.

RaySmith

Well, it says that Prem quality players are a different  class, and  getting rid of nearly all of them was a big mistake.

Chutney

SJ made huge errors himself yesterday, bringing Ream on lost us the left hand side when Garbutt was actually causing problems and got in behind a few times. Taking Parker off lost us the midfield and he refused to change the system when it clearly wasn't working, it was just poor management.
C O Y W

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: J.Perkins on March 13, 2016, 09:15:56 AM
Here's a run down of every SJ game so far

Sheff Wed (H): long shot
Sheff Wed (A): long shot, missed sitters
Wolves (A): long shot
Huddersfield (A): N/A
Hull (H): late penalty
Derby (H): missed sitters
QPR (A): N/A
Blackburn (A): shambolic in all areas
Charlton (H): N/A
Leeds (A): long shot, missed sitters
Boro (H): N/A
Reading (A): idiotic penalty
Burnley (H): contentious penalty
Bristol (H): shambolic in all areas, missed sitters

In 3/4 of those games, it's been individual errors leading to conceding or not scoring.

Can't blame Jokanovic for errors in individual players, with most coming from players where there is no option but to play them. Namely, Lonergan, Burn and Dembele.

It's called relegation "luck" .  Nothing will go for you.

Baszab

You could do the same analysis with KS tenure - stupid red cards/injuries to both goalies etc etc

This new manager has produced nothing better than we had before - it is WORSE

Get rid of him NOW before it's too late

Get in someone to galvanise the players - like KS did last year

Whatever he is doing is NOT working

We were 1 up yesterday and still bottled it