watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can We Still Get Any Loans In?

Started by Mince n Tatties, March 13, 2016, 10:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Like a big bruising Striker (as he ain't using Smith)
A goalie who would have saved them 2 yesterday.
Someone who can shoot from 30 yards like other
players do against us.
Or is it too late..

Lighthouse

According to a paper we are letting Smith go to Wolves to allow us to bring in Sone Aluko from Hull as this is the last week of loans.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

According to a paper we are letting Smith go to Wolves to allow us to bring in Sone Aluko from Hull as this is the last week of loans.
[/quote

Aluko is quick,another option I suppose.
Was regular at Hull before injured last season.

MJG

Yes we can,  but I wonder if numbers wise we have to let one go out to get one in under the restrictions

H4usuallysitting

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 13, 2016, 10:45:14 AM

Can't be the same Smith that can't get in our team

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 13, 2016, 11:02:12 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on March 13, 2016, 10:45:14 AM
[/quote

Can't be the same Smith that can't get in our team

And I bet if it's correct he Bangs a few in for them.

Riversider

What I found very frustrating at the time and said so on here was the loan signing of Chris Baird,
Why ?
Against Burnley the other night we had Richards, Ream and Baird all on the bench, again why ?
Under what circumstances would you need all 3 when you've already got 3 centre half's on the pitch,
Baird for me was a massive waste of a loan signing for me, he wasn't better than what we already head, so why bring him in ?
We needed match winners and he doesn't fit that bill,
Wouldn't think for a minute that Jokanovic even knew who he was so who had the idea to sign him ? Can only be Rigg.

@jolslover

Quote from: Riversider on March 13, 2016, 01:57:45 PM
What I found very frustrating at the time and said so on here was the loan signing of Chris Baird,
Why ?
Against Burnley the other night we had Richards, Ream and Baird all on the bench, again why ?
Under what circumstances would you need all 3 when you've already got 3 centre half's on the pitch,
Baird for me was a massive waste of a loan signing for me, he wasn't better than what we already head, so why bring him in ?
Wouldn't think for a minute that Jokanovic even knew who he was so who had the idea to sign him ? Can only be Rigg.

Agree, Agree. Although at the time I thought Baird would be a good loan signing and was happy to see him back, I havent been impressed with him
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on March 13, 2016, 02:38:18 PM
Why ?

Agree, Agree. Although at the time I thought Baird would be a good loan signing and was happy to see him back, I havent been impressed with him

Correct.
People getting carried away,living in the past.
He is no better than anyone here,and that's not
saying much about them.

MJG

Why ?
I can understand having those three on bench. Richards to cover  a  full back who's fitness for a whole game is a doubt.
Baird for cm
Ream for left side and CB.
All makes sense when having a balanced bench. I might nit like individuals but seems to make sense to me.

Riversider

O'hara was on the bench so that's midfield covered , Amorebietta was on the pitch so that's left back covered,
So sorry, Richards, Baird and Ream as subs for a home match makes no sense whatsoever, we had SIX defensive subs at home to Burnley and only one offensive sub (Matt Smith) don't call that a balanced bench !
The loan signings that we brought in should have all been good enough to start, none of Baird, Ince or Labyad are good enough to do that.
Big wasted opportunity for me.

Chutney

Quote from: MJG on March 13, 2016, 02:52:13 PM
Why ?
I can understand having those three on bench. Richards to cover  a  full back who's fitness for a whole game is a doubt.
Baird for cm
All makes sense when having a balanced bench. I might nit like individuals but seems to make sense to me.

The is no reason at all to select three defenders on the bench.
C O Y W

@jolslover

Quote from: Riversider on March 13, 2016, 03:14:53 PM
O'hara was on the bench so that's midfield covered , Amorebietta was on the pitch so that's left back covered,
So sorry, Richards, Baird and Ream as subs for a home match makes no sense whatsoever, we had SIX defensive subs at home to Burnley and only one offensive sub (Matt Smith) don't call that a balanced bench !
The loan signings that we brought in should have all been good enough to start, none of Baird, Ince or Labyad are good enough to do that.

What makes you say that? Agree about Baird but Ince started every game for Brighton in a season they finished 5th. and Labyad came here with a huge reputation. How can you judge either of them after literally around 40 minutes of football??
STH H3

MJG

Quote from: Chutney on March 13, 2016, 03:38:55 PM
Why ?
Baird for cm

who was the third defender on Tuesday? Baird has joined and played as a cm.

MJG

Quote from: @jolslover on March 13, 2016, 03:39:21 PM

What makes you say that? Agree about Baird but Ince started every game for Brighton in a season they finished 5th. and Labyad came here with a huge reputation. How can you judge either of them after literally around 40 minutes of football??
I've watched Labyad in his two u21 appearances and has done nothing of note.

Chutney

Quote from: MJG on March 13, 2016, 03:57:22 PM
Why ?
Baird for cm

Regardless of the position he played, baird is a defender.
C O Y W

MJG

Quote from: Chutney on March 13, 2016, 03:58:29 PM
Quote from: MJG on March 13, 2016, 03:57:22 PM
Why ?
Baird for cm

Regardless of the position he played, baird is a defender.
well Richards thinks hes a midfielder so that balances out then.
Fact is Baird has not played in defence for us since he came back.

westcliff white

Quote from: MJG on March 13, 2016, 03:58:27 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on March 13, 2016, 03:39:21 PM

I've watched Labyad in his two u21 appearances and has done nothing of note.
when I was living and working in Brussels for 3 years I saw a bit of dutch football at weekends, going to games most weekends. Labyad can play, he has some issues attitude wise that's for sure but strict managers have dealt with that with him. I would say he needs a manager (and maybe fans) who believes in him
Every day is a Fulham day

MJG

Now if you wanted to argue why did we have three cm's on the bench Tuesday than I would agree