watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reality check - that was very poor !!!!

Started by howitis, April 02, 2016, 10:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

Ok - we won !!!! Much needed victory but against a very poor team and let's be very clear we were very poor. That was a relegation performance but may not lead to that. Results elsewhere mean we are still very vulnerable and I saw nothing to think otherwise.

For those that think SJ is the answer, can you honestly say that you are watching improved play ?? I'm very clear that we need not only a new squad but a new coach. We are still not where we should be as a club/team. Please don't settle for this crap, if we can stay up, we need to be bold and get the right man in.

Dodger53

Poor game between 2 poor teams. We (and SJ) are stuck with this squad and today at least they all tried there best to get 3 points and they did. That is an improvement and I have to think SJ is the reason for this improvement.

Buffalo76

I thought the Dons were pretty woeful in November and after today my opinion on them hasn't changed. If we can't finish above them then we'll deserve to go down.

@jolslover

STH H3

love4ffc

Haven't seen the game I did listen to gentleman Jim but don't really care results are a result and we got the much-needed three points.  Too me that is all that matters. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Luka

We are an over hyped team.
Anyone that says we have a bunch of talented players that should be higher in the league don't watch us week in week out.
Today we played at our maximum level, and today was a hard fought result.
Nothing more and nothing less than that.

Baszab

I think that is the crux of the situation - can't really get that excited over a scraped home win against a team as poor as MKD - it's like a hollow victory.....even with a messianic manager

but a win is a win and badly needed

H4usuallysitting

Matter of interest who would you like as Manager?

Rhys Lightning 63

I'll take a poor performance and a win over a 68% possession, 95% pass completion game with a loss
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

J.Perkins

We battered then with and without the ball. 2-1 was an a steal for MK. There was so much pressure on the players that a win in any sense is a good result.

Lighthouse

Reality check really isn't needed by most fans. We are a poorly run club with a few excellent players with a manager who still appears to have no clue what to do. But we have had so many changes in players and managers over the last few seasons it makes no sense to keep changing.

Still no idea if we will stay up but today was a rare win so we might as well enjoy it. But there are still going to be as many questions as answers.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

@jolslover

It wasnt even a poor performance by any stretch?? How can you be unhappy about that game?? People need to stop going to football if they are just going to come on the internet and moan when we win a must win game
STH H3

nose

Quote from: Baszab on April 02, 2016, 11:22:01 PM
I think that is the crux of the situation - can't really get that excited over a scraped home win against a team as poor as MKD - it's like a hollow victory.....even with a messianic manager

but a win is a win and badly needed

i like joca... this was very poor from him and the team

HatterDon

Once again, there seem to be folks who seemingly expect us to play like Barca Lounger.

One thing I've learned in more than a half-century of watching sports: If you can win when you look like crap, you're on the way to being a good team.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RaySmith

Quote from: @jolslover on April 02, 2016, 11:39:27 PM
It wasnt even a poor performance by any stretch?? How can you be unhappy about that game?? People need to stop going to football if they are just going to come on the internet and moan when we win a must win game

0001.jpeg

Twig

Quote from: @jolslover on April 02, 2016, 11:39:27 PM

:plus one:

Gary

I wonder what you would have said if we lost

MJG

He is the right man

***this was a post by the towing the party line group

colinwhite

Ridiculous post at a ridicuolous time . We have alot of problems and the club has made alot of mistakes ,but  we actually deliver  a result at a crucial time and people start saying that SJ hasnt got a clue.Absurd.
What he didnt have a clue about was the poor state of the squad ,and how imbalanced it was when he took it on.
The same people that were constantly going on about giving Kit achance after last summer ,are the very people now saying that a man with SJ s track record doesnt have a clue. Pathetic.

snarks

That was a game Fulham dominated, they've played better and lost (Burnley) yes Fulham should have scored more and you could tell confidence was an issue. I'm happy with a win, and winning ugly until the end of the season will do.