watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

City vs madrid

Started by fulhamben, April 26, 2016, 07:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fcfulham55

That could make a huge difference!
Sent from my Nokia 3310

fulhamben

fcfulham55

Are they home tonight or away?  Too lazy to check it ha.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

fulhamben

fcfulham55

Agree with the fancy City comment then lol.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Woolly Mammoth

Real Madrid are definately away, I am not sure whether City are home or not, I need to check.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Blanco

Pretty even half. Madrid started to come on a bit towards the end. Navas has looked good. Kompany doesn't look like a player whos been out injured. Madrid are missing Cristianos presence on the pitch.

fulhamben

Quote from: Blanco on April 26, 2016, 08:35:58 PM
Pretty even half. Madrid started to come on a bit towards the end. Navas has looked good. Kompany doesn't look like a player whos been out injured. Madrid are missing Cristianos presence on the pitch.
Yes cagey stuff, Madrid look shakes when city press high up. And do you know what, I've never seen navas do anything for city. I swear I've never seen him score or even get an assist. Ok he is not having a bad game but I don't see how he keeps sterling on the bench

fulhamben

Just checked. He has two goals in two years for city, in well over 60 games. That's pretty poor considering city won the league in one of those years and always score for fun. He does have a decent amount of assits though, although I can't say for sure if they are direct assists or not, but from what I've seen, I doubt it

bog

What a yawn the first half was.

092.gif

fcfulham55

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 26, 2016, 08:32:46 PM
Real Madrid are definately away, I am not sure whether City are home or not, I need to check.

Hahaha!
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Blanco

Quote from: fulhamben on April 26, 2016, 08:44:37 PM
Just checked. He has two goals in two years for city, in well over 60 games. That's pretty poor considering city won the league in one of those years and always score for fun. He does have a decent amount of assits though, although I can't say for sure if they are direct assists or not, but from what I've seen, I doubt it

I like Navas. He must have done something right to still be playing for City. He's had a pretty good season. His pace is obviously his main asset and his ability to speed past a fullback and whip it into the box has been a good weapon for City.

I think he has scored 3 or 4 but yes not many. One I always remember is this one against Spurs...

http://youtu.be/8Axd-Asl_H4

fulhamben

Quote from: Blanco on April 27, 2016, 02:31:48 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on April 26, 2016, 08:44:37 PM

I like Navas. He must have done something right to still be playing for City. He's had a pretty good season. His pace is obviously his main asset and his ability to speed past a fullback and whip it into the box has been a good weapon for City.

I think he has scored 3 or 4 but yes not many. One I always remember is this one against Spurs...

http://youtu.be/8Axd-Asl_H4
one this year and one last year

BalDrick

Mate of mine is a City fan, goes quite often. Believe me, Navas is not a fans' favourite by a long stretch. Extremely frustrating player, you keep thinking 'bet he's brilliant, shame I keep catching his below-par matches' till you realise he does nothing but hint he could be good.

Think Real will be well happy with 0-0, next leg at the Bernabeu with Ronaldo back.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town