watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I wasn't expecting that

Started by fulhamben, April 29, 2016, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

The players are shacked up in the hilton in syon Park. Did they do an over nighter for qpr too?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

FPT

We stay in hotels the night before for every match. Just one of the things Slavisa has changed since coming here.

fulhamben

Quote from: FPT on April 29, 2016, 09:21:57 PM
We stay in hotels the night before for every match. Just one of the things Slavisa has changed since coming here.
well it doesn't really work
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Scrumpy

Home matches too?
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

FPT

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 29, 2016, 09:31:46 PM
Home matches too?

I believe so.

sunburywhite

We are playing Travelodge football
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

cookieg

Didn't Magath do this as well? All part of team bonding!

Carborundum

I once bumped into the Brazil team there.  Bit of a surprise really as we had only popped out to the garden centre next door to the hotel and just fancied a nose round the lobby.

Wearethewhites

Coleman started doing it as well, for away games, travel up the night before, and stay in a hotel. Sadly, away results never improved.

cmg

Quote from: Carborundum on April 29, 2016, 10:33:05 PM
I once bumped into the Brazil team there.  Bit of a surprise really as we had only popped out to the garden centre next door to the hotel and just fancied a nose round the lobby.

Brazil always stay there the night before they play Brentford. El Notveryclassyco as they call it in Rio.

jarv

very funny cmg, I needed a chuckle

cheerupjimmyhill

Quote from: Wearethewhites on April 29, 2016, 10:38:40 PM
Coleman started doing it as well, for away games, travel up the night before, and stay in a hotel. Sadly, away results never improved.

Mind you the 3 - 1 at man u was one of the best days in our history.

gang

Quote from: Wearethewhites on April 29, 2016, 10:38:40 PM

I think Colemans' bonding was done in the bar.

Carborundum

Quote from: cmg on April 29, 2016, 10:44:03 PM
Quote from: Carborundum on April 29, 2016, 10:33:05 PM

Brazil always stay there the night before they play Brentford. El Notveryclassyco as they call it in Rio.
Very good.   Would at least give Brentford fans a rare opportunity to sing "it's just like watching Brazil"

domprague

You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.