https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SJ believers ....

Started by howitis, April 30, 2016, 03:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

Quote from: love4ffc on April 30, 2016, 03:43:09 PM
Quote from: J.Perkins on April 30, 2016, 03:33:43 PM
Jokanovic has 0 confidence with the players at his disposal, hence the multiple changes every week.

This I could believe.  All I can figure is Joka figures we are safe so he is having a look at everyone in the first team.  This way he can see if there are any squad players or just dead wood.

I feel he has had plenty of time to assess the squad in training and in matches and even after all this time we go 4.4.1 and Richards returns. I do not know what the coaching regime is but even after all this time we have professional players with decent track records offering nothing and certainly none of them have improved under his tenure. At the very very least the back four should have a pre planned way of playing other than simple capitulation.

rubbernecca

Quote from: NJFulham on April 30, 2016, 03:46:21 PM
Quote from: Only Me on April 30, 2016, 03:44:08 PM
Jokanovic has 0 confidence with the players at his disposal, hence the multiple changes every week.

This I could believe.  All I can figure is Joka figures we are safe so he is having a look at everyone in the first team.  This way he can see if there are any squad players or just dead wood. 

He has had enough time

theres a group of 8 he plays every week basically. the center halves keep changing because of injury and cards and squad rotation.

Really? Name the 8

NJFulham

Quote from: rubbernecca on April 30, 2016, 03:52:48 PM

He has had enough time

theres a group of 8 he plays every week basically. the center halves keep changing because of injury and cards and squad rotation.

Really? Name the 8

ross moussa parker ince betts tunnicliffe amore cairney

howitis

you have to laugh at Jims commentary. I think this is the game that finally crushes even his spirit. When the 3rd goal went in he said " you have to wonder if these players do actually meet up during the week"

Baszab

We are going to have to change the ENTIRE team to get players who want to play for this sour moron

Jem

Quote from: Burt on April 30, 2016, 03:33:28 PM
Quote from: howitis on April 30, 2016, 03:17:32 PM
oh i forgot, Jockanovic said this ones  "for the fans"

The Brentford fans?
Maybe for the fans who don't support him?
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

rubbernecca

Quote from: NJFulham on April 30, 2016, 03:54:29 PM
Quote from: rubbernecca on April 30, 2016, 03:52:48 PM

He has had enough time

Really? Name the 8

ross moussa parker ince betts tunnicliffe amore cairney

Ince and Tunnnicliffe are recent regulars and Moussa didn't start today.  Parker doesn't always start, but recently he's essential as captain.  Bettinelli is now favored over Lonergan. Don't see any real consistency or strategy. 

H4usuallysitting

Can someone please tell the Brentford team that this is a pointless game

ScalleysDad

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on April 30, 2016, 04:18:23 PM
Can someone please tell the Brentford team that this is a pointless game

Round of applause thingy.
I can only get the BBC text and we seem to be camped in our third getting lots of fouls but we have had 57% possession. I wonder if that is just down to passing side to side and backwards?

ScalleysDad

As an aside to the earlier 'pointless fixture' point I see all the teams around us, including the three who dropped, have put in a shift today.

Nero

The thing is we have had Symons, Grant, Gray and Jokanovic think ive missed one as well and none of them can stop the shower of poo we have at the back from conceding.  Symons had the chance to build his team and this is what we have now, Give Joka the chance to get his players in and then criticize him. I do believe we have stopped conceding so many from corners since he started so that's a start, and least he seems to have the backbone to stand up to Rigg or has convinced Khan he needs to pick the players and not a committee. 

One James stannard

Quote from: Blanco on April 30, 2016, 03:50:46 PM
We aren't allowed to criticize and say how stupid other users posts are so... Great post howitis. Very well written.

Brilliantly said blanco, I was the thinking the same myself!!!!!  :dft007:

Hold it in.......bite tounge.........everyone is entitled to thier opinion..... fp.gif

colinwhite

Jokanovic believers ? What the hell has that got to do with anything?
He has been at the club for 4 months and you want to sack him? That seems to me to  be just plain stupid. We have too many poor players ,thats obvious or is it all down to poor management? He has kept us up and the people now shouting for his head are the same ones that thought that when Kit kept us last year it was a significant achievement.

Im not a Jokanvic lover /believer or what other ridiculous title that can be thought up to provoke people. I wanted Kit to succeed in the same way that I want Joka to succeed, but its not down to us.
The owner is going to support the manager so it is just as well we get behind him and the club.Somebody wrote on here that Joka was a "clueless moron ". He may have a lot of weaknesses but he is not clueless  nor a moron.

Whoever was to take command of our rebuild in the summer needs our support and to be given time to make it work.The clubs has serious issues to contend with and getting the right players in for next season is major. Jokanovic now has a clear picture of the squad and what he wants/doesnt want for next year.
Having won promtion last year at Watford you would like to think he knows what it takes to be successful at this level, and remember he didnt sign Richards ,Ream ,Stearman,  etc etc ,but I dont think a clueless moron would have been able to persuade Ross to stay at the club.

HV71

Post of the day Colinwhite - so much negative dross on here.

fulhamben

Quote from: colinwhite on April 30, 2016, 06:04:09 PM
Jokanovic believers ? What the hell has that got to do with anything?
He has been at the club for 4 months and you want to sack him? That seems to me to  be just plain stupid. We have too many poor players ,thats obvious or is it all down to poor management? He has kept us up and the people now shouting for his head are the same ones that thought that when Kit kept us last year it was a significant achievement.

Im not a Jokanvic lover /believer or what other ridiculous title that can be thought up to provoke people. I wanted Kit to succeed in the same way that I want Joka to succeed, but its not down to us.
The owner is going to support the manager so it is just as well we get behind him and the club.Somebody wrote on here that Joka was a "clueless moron ". He may have a lot of weaknesses but he is not clueless  nor a moron.

Whoever was to take command of our rebuild in the summer needs our support and to be given time to make it work.The clubs has serious issues to contend with and getting the right players in for next season is major. Jokanovic now has a clear picture of the squad and what he wants/doesnt want for next year.
Having won promtion last year at Watford you would like to think he knows what it takes to be successful at this level, and remember he didnt sign Richards ,Ream ,Stearman,  etc etc ,but I dont think a clueless moron would have been able to persuade Ross to stay at the club.
He might not of signed Richards Stearman and Ream, but it was his poor decision making that started them.  Think joka was really poor today.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

davew

Quote from: Only Me on April 30, 2016, 03:15:42 PM
It might help if he stopped chopping and changing the team every week. He must know by now who our best team is  :dead horse:
Following on from Magath's management style!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: J.Perkins on April 30, 2016, 03:14:07 PM
Well we are, so stop the moaning. Pointless game.
As have many ended up that we have played this season which is why we are 4th bottom!!

colinwhite

Ben I dont disagree but thats another issue. Should he have picked Burn and hutchinson , for me he really got the best out of them against ipswich ,but they we there because of the muscle of the opposition.

davew

Quote from: alfie on April 30, 2016, 03:33:49 PM
Quote from: Yamus on April 30, 2016, 03:26:45 PM
He is clearly out of his depth

A guy that wins the Championship is out of his depth in the Championship, i am sure there is some logice there.

Maybe it was just luck, being in the right place at the right team with a squad that sought success and had character!

davew

Quote from: Jem on April 30, 2016, 04:09:27 PM
Quote from: Burt on April 30, 2016, 03:33:28 PM
Quote from: howitis on April 30, 2016, 03:17:32 PM
oh i forgot, Jockanovic said this ones  "for the fans"

The Brentford fans?
Maybe for the fans who don't support him?
Perhaps if he provided us with better results or at the very least better performances than maybe more of us would!!