watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SJ believers ....

Started by howitis, April 30, 2016, 03:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

2-0 down after 7 mins. Sorry but his team just don't have any structure or consistency. Buck stops with the manager. We can't start a new season with this guy in charge.

J.Perkins

Well we are, so stop the moaning. Pointless game.

Only Me

It might help if he stopped chopping and changing the team every week. He must know by now who our best team is  :dead horse:

howitis

oh i forgot, Jockanovic said this ones  "for the fans"

howitis

if this is a pointless game, what about the other 18 he has been in charge for ?

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Chutney

The point is, that at the end of the day, he is failing to do his job, which is to win matches, as are the players.
C O Y W

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Statto on April 30, 2016, 03:19:03 PM
Team that has been poor all season loses inconsequential match at end of season. Shock

Its not inconsequential to me and I'd hope many Fulham and brentford fans!

And don't give me any b@ll'cks about end of season game etc etc either.

Yamus

He is clearly out of his depth

love4ffc

A game is a game and I was hoping for a win or at least a tie.  This is disappointing on Joka's part. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Burt

Quote from: howitis on April 30, 2016, 03:17:32 PM

The Brentford fans?

J.Perkins

Jokanovic has 0 confidence with the players at his disposal, hence the multiple changes every week.

alfie

Quote from: Yamus on April 30, 2016, 03:26:45 PM
He is clearly out of his depth

A guy that wins the Championship is out of his depth in the Championship, i am sure there is some logice there.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

ScalleysDad

Bit harsh on the OP I feel. There is a point here. This is a competitive fixture and a derby to boot. SJ has once again banged on about our weaknesses following the last poor showing but he quite clearly cannot do anything about it. He obviously cannot motivate, he clearly cannot communicate and as game plans go either he is'nt coming up with one or as a combination of the former two it isn't getting through. I was on the BBC text until the 24th minute and we only got a mention for fouls.
Pointless end of season fixture some say. I suspect the paying fans will be thinking differently about now and once again the Managers comments will be the highlight.

love4ffc

Quote from: J.Perkins on April 30, 2016, 03:33:43 PM
Jokanovic has 0 confidence with the players at his disposal, hence the multiple changes every week.

This I could believe.  All I can figure is Joka figures we are safe so he is having a look at everyone in the first team.  This way he can see if there are any squad players or just dead wood. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

rubbernecca

If he really meant that, he wouldn't have started Jazz!

What happened to Madl?

Disappointing lineup, devastating results

Only Me

Quote from: love4ffc on April 30, 2016, 03:43:09 PM

This I could believe.  All I can figure is Joka figures we are safe so he is having a look at everyone in the first team.  This way he can see if there are any squad players or just dead wood. 

He has had enough time

NJFulham

Quote from: rubbernecca on April 30, 2016, 03:43:59 PM

If he really meant that, he wouldn't have started Jazz!

What happened to Madl?

Disappointing lineup, devastating results

madl aggravated his calf.

NJFulham

Quote from: Only Me on April 30, 2016, 03:44:08 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on April 30, 2016, 03:43:09 PM

He has had enough time

theres a group of 8 he plays every week basically. the center halves keep changing because of injury and cards and squad rotation.

Blanco

We aren't allowed to criticize and say how stupid other users posts are so... Great post howitis. Very well written.