SJ believers ....

Started by howitis, April 30, 2016, 03:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Quote from: davew on April 30, 2016, 06:34:24 PM
Quote from: alfie on April 30, 2016, 03:33:49 PM
Quote from: Yamus on April 30, 2016, 03:26:45 PM
He is clearly out of his depth

A guy that wins the Championship is out of his depth in the Championship, i am sure there is some logice there.

Maybe it was just luck, being in the right place at the right team with a squad that sought success and had character!

And getting a little team like Tel Aviv all the way to the Champions League, whilst tactically outdoing teams like Basle along the way. Yeah, the man is just a complete blagger.

Take the night off please DaveW and Baszab, the forum really doesn't need you right now.

davew

Quote from: Nero on April 30, 2016, 05:17:30 PM
The thing is we have had Symons, Grant, Gray and Jokanovic think ive missed one as well and none of them can stop the shower of poo we have at the back from conceding.  Symons had the chance to build his team and this is what we have now, Give Joka the chance to get his players in and then criticize him. I do believe we have stopped conceding so many from corners since he started so that's a start, and least he seems to have the backbone to stand up to Rigg or has convinced Khan he needs to pick the players and not a committee. 
1st corner conceded today and surprise, surprise a goal!! Ok no more goals from the 6+ corners conceded in the 2nd half, I wouldn't raise the flags to say we are now better at dealing with corners, any improvement could be down to the fact that we have had Betts back in goal?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Wearethewhites on April 30, 2016, 06:39:41 PM

A guy that wins the Championship is out of his depth in the Championship, i am sure there is some logice there.

Maybe it was just luck, being in the right place at the right team with a squad that sought success and had character!

And getting a little team like Tel Aviv all the way to the Champions League, whilst tactically outdoing teams like Basle along the way. Yeah, the man is just a complete blagger.

Take the night off please DaveW and Baszab, the forum really doesn't need you right now.
Nor you probably m8, glad you think we are on to a winner, the early part of next season will tell who is right and who is wrong?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Wearethewhites on April 30, 2016, 06:39:41 PM

Steady....Tel Aviv  only got their reserve side to beat and win
that league.

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: colinwhite on April 30, 2016, 06:04:09 PM
Jokanovic believers ? What the hell has that got to do with anything?
He has been at the club for 4 months and you want to sack him? That seems to me to  be just plain stupid. We have too many poor players ,thats obvious or is it all down to poor management? He has kept us up and the people now shouting for his head are the same ones that thought that when Kit kept us last year it was a significant achievement.

Im not a Jokanvic lover /believer or what other ridiculous title that can be thought up to provoke people. I wanted Kit to succeed in the same way that I want Joka to succeed, but its not down to us.
The owner is going to support the manager so it is just as well we get behind him and the club.Somebody wrote on here that Joka was a "clueless moron ". He may have a lot of weaknesses but he is not clueless  nor a moron.

Whoever was to take command of our rebuild in the summer needs our support and to be given time to make it work.The clubs has serious issues to contend with and getting the right players in for next season is major. Jokanovic now has a clear picture of the squad and what he wants/doesnt want for next year.
Having won promtion last year at Watford you would like to think he knows what it takes to be successful at this level, and remember he didnt sign Richards ,Ream ,Stearman,  etc etc ,but I dont think a clueless moron would have been able to persuade Ross to stay at the club.

0001.jpeg
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"