News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What's the excuse today for this embarrassing shambles ?

Started by Baszab, April 30, 2016, 03:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

I am sure there will be loads

But most of all it is NOT SJ's fault is it?

Pathetic in every aspect

love4ffc

There are no excuses for today for either players or manager.  Let's just hope Joka has a plan for the summer. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

ScalleysDad

It is but it will end up being down to something else and we wait to see what he does with his team when it arrives. I hope they are really, really good when they arrive and stay good enough for two thirds of the season before he turns them to pants.
Anyway lets keep it a secret otherwise we will be negative and the Science Museum awaits.

Baszab

Thank goodness I didn't waste my time using the ticket I was offered in the  directors' box - would have been squirming with shame

ffcjohnnyf

Quote from: love4ffc on April 30, 2016, 03:59:37 PM
There are no excuses for today for either players or manager.  Let's just hope Joka has a plan for the summer. 

I think the only plan he has got is to go on holiday!
VIVA EL FULHAM!

fcfulham55

Everyone at the club needs showing the door, then we need a 3rd party to lock it up so no one can get in until 11 players (+ subs) want to wear the shirt with determination and pride. A new manager that can install belief and . A new owner that gives a sh1t will be helpful too. 
Sent from my Nokia 3310

J.Perkins

You literally only post when we lose. Will be a blessing to us all as soon as the season is over.

Only Me

Yes a Cunning Plan

Baszab

Domino1879

Quote from: Only Me on April 30, 2016, 04:12:59 PM

Yes a Cunning Plan

Yes it's to play woefully in the expectation that Khan will stump up cash to buy a decent squad.  Oh hang on a minute that was the plan last season and before that too..........

H4usuallysitting

It's not his team
Give him more time
We've had to many injuries
We had a transfer embargo

He's not very good

Please choose from above

Blanco

Shouldn't you be looking for a new managerial job Kit instead of slagging off our current manager?

Ron91

I dont think there is an excuse it is poor. Teams not his team, are people forgetting he joined this club when we had a transfer embargo and FFP restrictions? Find it very hard to judge someone managing that bunch on the field(especially defence)

J

Maybe sj felt sorry for you that you've no friends when we win

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Ron91 on April 30, 2016, 04:28:11 PM
I dont think there is an excuse it is poor. Teams not his team, are people forgetting he joined this club when we had a transfer embargo and FFP restrictions? Find it very hard to judge someone managing that bunch on the field(especially defence)

He is a coach with loads of experience. Even at a very basic level the squad should be able to do an awful lot more or if they cannot engage a brain be able to play to a pre set pattern as determined by SJ and rehearsed over and over on the training field. As has been said the best two players away at Ipswich are nowhere to be seen but that's another failing altogether.

Fulham1959

But Kit had the same team (i.e. set of players) at 12th yet he was insulted and criticised left, right and centre . . . and then sacked.

epsomraver

Quote from: Fulham1959 on April 30, 2016, 05:23:57 PM

But Kit had the same team (i.e. set of players) at 12th yet he was insulted and criticised left, right and centre . . . and then sacked.
right in one this bloke is a joke couldn't motivate anyone to buy an ice cream on a hot day,has no idea who to play.drops players in form.clueless

Ron91

Whilst i agree our preformance are clearly not to what we as fans expect, Having seen this defence all season they are woeful and the signings we made by Symons with our last transfer window we were able to buy plays were shite. I would rather judge Joka for implementing his plan in the summer which i have a feeling will be drastic then what he can do with this current crop? I don't think it bides well for us if we constantly chop and change managers.

In regards to Burns and Hutchinson, they did play well against Ipswich but from my opinion Burns has to go for someone that tall he is too slow and not even that good in the air or at playing a line. Had Hutch played in either the two games and made a mistake (give a pen) he would be getting berated alongside Joka by the fans.

Symons got sacked because we had a goal and he had adequate time (60+ games) to try and get us there or atleast show signs we were heading in the right direction.

colinwhite

The problem I have Bazsab is that you have written so many of these negative posts that it is very difficult to take it seriously. We are ALL seriously annoyed about the way things have gone this season and of course we want Jocanovic to be the right man for the job , but the difference is you dont seem to.
We are about to start recruiting for next year people, and by god do we need to get some players in!
One of main problems has been that we were told at the start of the season that we had a quality squad. At least Jokanovic clearly doesnt think we have thank god. For this reason alone he still has my full support.

Oakeshott

At least J's not offering excuses:

"It was an embarrassing performance in the first 45 minutes," he said. "We played without any character, desire and insurance from the defensive line. We're soft at the back, we make big mistakes, but it's nothing new for us, it's the story of our season.

"We made some chances today, but didn't score. But we weren't solid or strong enough at the back. We have to be ashamed. I was in a honeymoon [period] with the Fulham fans but the honeymoon is over."

That is certainly commendably frank.