Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

BestOfBrede

ToodlesMcToot

Not to be too greedy but, it sure would be nice seeing that Thomas Delaney signing today as well.

Getting some speed on the wings is what the doctor ordered for sure and Ayite looks to be a good player to go along with it (from the highlights). Hoping he can transition quickly to our league.

Thanks Fulham for not allowing me to suffer through the weekend wondering when we'll start building this roster.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Horsfield_No9

Bastia fans on Twitter seem to rate him "Really good player, speed and great shot, 8 goals this season."

8 goals is a good return in a league that is better than the Championship. 27 is a good age too, could be a neat signing. Seems we beat Forest too him.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on July 01, 2016, 04:28:35 PM
According to The Mirror, it's gonna take £15m to get rid of McCormack.

GOOD. Make them pay through the teeth or sod off

Now Newcastle and Shef Wed are sorted I make that only Villa and possibly Norwich who COULD be interested and also have the money.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on July 01, 2016, 04:28:35 PM
According to The Mirror, it's gonna take £15m to get rid of McCormack.

GOOD. Make them pay through the teeth or sod off

Isn't it funny how that story about a July 1 deadline was in place in his contract that would force us to sell low disappeared and now we require 15 million. Like we say about our signings, it's all best taken with a huge grain of salt until it's seen on some club's official website.

Ross is the most prolific striker in the league over the last 3 or four seasons. He's worth whatever money we'd be holding out for. He's not replaceable one for one, realistically speaking.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

BestOfBrede

...and SJ said he is building the team around Ross - so I'd imagine any offers would be rebuked anyway!

Ross must stay

Swiss72

And now Stek is gone to Everton. We have been quick if not efficient in unloading players we did not want. Time to invest.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Swiss72 on July 01, 2016, 06:35:01 PM
And now Stek is gone to Everton. We have been quick if not efficient in unloading players we did not want. Time to invest.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/july/01/stekelenburg-departs

mkras99

Nicolò Schira ‏@NicoSchira  35m35 minutes ago
Pierluigi #Gollini: #AstonVilla offer € 5 mln to #Verona. Also #Everton and #Fulham interested #transfers #AVFC #EFC #FFC

Ordar

My expectations for this years is relegation, so any signings, however random are probably positive ...

FulhamStu

Now need, left back, centre back, keeper, defensive MF player in that order.

Mince n Tatties

Daniel Bentley has gone from Southend to Brentford.
Good Keeper...

Bronaldinho

Discussing the latest deals at Fulham on my blog.

Gone live on thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Check it out :)

@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

cmg

Quote from: Statto on July 01, 2016, 11:07:15 PM
Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on July 01, 2016, 07:28:17 PM
Quote from: Swiss72 on July 01, 2016, 06:35:01 PM

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/july/01/stekelenburg-departs

Best business of our summer so far is getting a "fee" for that con artist

Yes. But we will miss his sunny personality, cheerful demeanour, inspirational dedication to the cause and porcelain shoulders.

westcliff white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 02, 2016, 09:17:32 AM
Daniel Bentley has gone from Southend to Brentford.
Good Keeper...

AN Outstanding keeper for his age, Brentford have a steal there. I watched him a lot the last few years as he plays for my local club
Every day is a Fulham day

ffcwickford

Fully agree Westcliff White - I live in Wickford and cannot believe he has not been snapped up by any of the other championship clubs who could have offered him bigger wages.

Surely a big miss for a lot of clubs - or seen something that both of us do not - hate to say this but Brentford have acquired something special!

mkras99

FL92Transfer (@FL92Transfer)
7/2/16, 10:16 AM
Fulham are set to sign Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford on a season long loan #ffc #Fulham #chelseafc pic.twitter.com/E0AqtnlBpg

kempkong

I'd take Bamford everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmg

Quote from: kempkong on July 02, 2016, 04:46:21 PM
I'd take Bamford everyday

Not 'arf. 25 goals in about 60 Championship appearances. 22 years old.

Quality player.
If there's any truth in it - that's a Dembele replacement.