more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Quote from: Hoppus on June 24, 2016, 04:20:32 PM
Jako on Twitter: picture of a ticket from Madrid -> Copenhagen. 'Off on a work trip'.

Nikolai Jørgensen and Thomas Delaney?
Should be noted that Nikolai Jørgensen signed for Feyernoord for 3.5 million euros this summer
Every day is a Fulham day

spikey norman

Early rumoured target Lee Tomlin looks like he is  going to Bristol City after Bournemouth have accepted their bid for him.

Bronaldinho

Discussed the latest deals this week on my blog - 'The Craven Corner'

Take a read if you want: https://thecravencorner.wordpress.com/
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

jarv

Dembele to Celtic is a step down in standard. There is a reason Scottish clubs look to recruit from the lower leagues in England (including the conference). With the exception of a few European games (probably 2 before exit) the standard is well below the English championship. Just my opinion, not bashing Scotland, I am a Scot.

Sadly, I think the best thing he could do is stay with Fulham, but what do I know.

westcliff white

Mince n Tatties

According to Sundays Papers Di Matteo set to bid for Ross..

Mince n Tatties

Fulham join Boro and Leeds for signature of Readings Chris Gunter
who has a £1million sell on clause....

cmg

For those, like me missing their regular injection of hilarity from the laughable 'Football League ("Who are those guys?") World' website, I offer their latest risible contribution.
Among the many rib-ticklers, they continue to demonstrate their inability to distinguish between those identical twins Bettinelli and Lonergan.

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/4-2-3-1-this-is-how-fulham-could-line-up-on-the-first-day-of-the-season/

aaronmcguigan

The main rib tickler being that they only suggest getting Husband back and signing Sessegnon on a free will fix our problems. Oh and bringing back Pringle from his apparent loan spell at Blackburn

Oakeshott

"getting Husband back"

If he's available that wouldn't be a bad idea.

mkras99

Curtis ‏@curtis_heard4  Jun 24
#FFC to sign Aluko from #Hull in coming days I am told. Medical not done yet however everything else is sorted. #Fulham #FulhamFC #COYW

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: mkras99 on June 26, 2016, 11:08:51 PM
#FFC to sign Aluko from #Hull in coming days I am told. Medical not done yet however everything else is sorted. #Fulham #FulhamFC #COYW

Ahh

It's been a while since the (in)famous FFC medical was called into action.....

Bronaldinho

Well it won't be 'from Hull' as he's been released.

But, I can't see it happening.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Bronaldinho on June 27, 2016, 08:35:59 AM

He and his agent were at Motspur last Monday for talks. Whether he signs or not is a different thing. Was told it was looking very positive.

Hoppus

Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 27, 2016, 09:11:25 AM

He and his agent were at Motspur last Monday for talks. Whether he signs or not is a different thing. Was told it was looking very positive.

I dont know much about this guy, any good?

Chutney

Quote from: Hoppus on June 27, 2016, 09:58:39 AM

Good backup/impact sub with 20 mins left. Nothing more. Only ever performed consistently well in scotland during a spell with rangers, which as we all know, is no measure of quality.

That said, he is a pacey winger, the kind of player we currently don't have as an option in games. For this reason, on a free, he would be a useful squad addition.
C O Y W

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Chutney on June 27, 2016, 10:49:20 AM

Good backup/impact sub with 20 mins left. Nothing more. Only ever performed consistently well in scotland during a spell with rangers, which as we all know, is no measure of quality.

That said, he is a pacey winger, the kind of player we currently don't have as an option in games. For this reason, on a free, he would be a useful squad addition.

Impact sub with 20 minutes left? Sorry, he's a bit better than that, and will most likely be a first team regular IF he joins. Doesn't score lots of goals, but is a tricky, pacey, winger who can turn defenders inside out. something we certainly don't have, and need more than 20 minutes of.

westcliff white

Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 27, 2016, 11:47:49 AM
Quote from: Chutney on June 27, 2016, 10:49:20 AM

Impact sub with 20 minutes left? Sorry, he's a bit better than that, and will most likely be a first team regular IF he joins. Doesn't score lots of goals, but is a tricky, pacey, winger who can turn defenders inside out. something we certainly don't have, and need more than 20 minutes of.
Whilst you may be right asI dont know much about him or watch a lot of Hull City. He did only make 90 odd league  apearences for them over 4 years, 48 of thos in the championshiop out of 92 games, suggests he wasnt a regular for them, did they use him as a sub a lot?

I make you right we have little pace aside from Dembele so it is an injeciton of what we need, but he does have to be of a standard that imptoves us and not a 20 minute impact player, unless that is we sign two players to play ahead of him.

Mince n Tatties

Scored against Bayern Munich when he was at
Aberdeen..

Horsfield_No9

Daily Mail journalist on Twitter just now saying we are preparing 11m bid for Dwight Gayle. That would be special.

First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.