more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerrys

Quote from: Hoppus on July 07, 2016, 12:56:45 PM
Fulham want to sign Nathaniel Chalobah (Chelsea) on loan.
Dont know much about him.
well we must know something about him as he signed for Chelski, from Fulham, at the age of ten.....has also played at Watford,  does Joka know him?

NJFulham

We've already gambled on breaking FFP. Do people not remember that we had an embargo last season?

J.Perkins

Quote from: gerrys on July 07, 2016, 01:05:02 PM
well we must know something about him as he signed for Chelski, from Fulham, at the age of ten.....has also played at Watford,  does Joka know him?

He would be a superb signing. Hope we push it through.

jarv

I log in every morning to see who Fulham have signed....no defenders yet!!! 090.gif

Northern Cottager

Quote from: jarv on July 07, 2016, 01:11:25 PM
I log in every morning to see who Fulham have signed....no defenders yet!!! 090.gif

thrilling 8 page discussion on FFP, though so trawl through that for the odd rumour from a foreign site if you have a spare week...

cmg

Seriously good young (22) DM or CB. England u21 CB (has played with Cauley). On loan at Napoli last term, but didn't get a lot of playing time - possibly a step too far for him at that stage.

I think Zola was Watford's manager when he was with them.

Tooting legend

An ex Fulham youth player coming home on loan, from Chelsea. Good signing if it happens.

westcliff white

Quote from: NJFulham on July 07, 2016, 01:07:06 PM
We've already gambled on breaking FFP. Do people not remember that we had an embargo last season?
don't think that was a gamble just a consequence of relegation, a gamble is going over by 20 million or so
Every day is a Fulham day

NJFulham

Quote from: westcliff white on July 07, 2016, 01:29:36 PM
don't think that was a gamble just a consequence of relegation, a gamble is going over by 20 million or so

We spent too much in 14-15, no?

westcliff white

Quote from: NJFulham on July 07, 2016, 01:34:57 PM

We went over by a very small amount, a million or so. What I said was we should blow i massively like Bournemouth, QPR and Leicester did

NJFulham

Quote from: westcliff white on July 07, 2016, 01:42:23 PM

We went over by a very small amount, a million or so. What I said was we should blow i massively like Bournemouth, QPR and Leicester did

But since we've already lost on FFP, that doesn't make a ton of sense?

Riversider

Quote from: Chutney on July 07, 2016, 08:09:29 AM
Quote from: Barrett487 on July 06, 2016, 07:25:39 PM
Quote from: Riversider on July 06, 2016, 05:16:26 PM
Were owned not by a multi millionaire but by a multi Billionaire, worth over 4 times what Al Fayed is worth, let that sink in for a minute !

I hope you're saying this tongue in cheek, cos my understanding of FFP is that you can't plough endless funds into a team without remaining within a threshold nett loss? It doesn't matter how rich the owner is, it's how sustainable the team is. If i've misinterpreted your post i apologise.

You can if you go up, this is the gamble.

Just to clarify my original post, people had been saying sell Ross for £13 million as that amount of money would make us a better team, I said keep Ross and spend £13 million anyway as surely then by that logic we would be an even better side ,
A spend of £13 million would NOT mean any FFP restrictions or fines due to the amount raised in previous sales, plus the amount that you can now spend has been significantly increased.

westcliff white

Quote from: NJFulham on July 07, 2016, 01:43:29 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 07, 2016, 01:42:23 PM

But since we've already lost on FFP, that doesn't make a ton of sense?
Your right it doesn't, however I am fed up and frustrated with team ignoring that the fines they get. I like the rules but they have to be respected by everyone and they are not, so lets just blow the whole thing and build a fantastic side and go up then ignore the fine, no guarantee we will go up so downside is a transfer embargo, but then we don't have to sell the players we sign, and if we don't put in a non promotion release clause we go again the next season.

Alternately we stay as we are and accept that we cannot sign major players every year or every other year and also accept it is a 2/3 year project to get into a position to go up, I am happy to accept that as well!!! But in this option all us fans need to accept this and get ioff the managers back and support the players and staff through thick and thin, the club also need to do this

cododonnell

Fulham are closing in on the signing of Sporting Lokeren defender Denis Odoi.

According to Belgian journalist Sven Claes, the 28-year-old is set to undergo a medical tomorrow.

Odio will travel to London tonight before finalising the switch.

He will become Slavisa Jokanovic's third summer signing after Michael Madl and Floyd Ayite.

Anyone know anything about him?

f321ffc

Done deal ??????
Lokeren online Odoi Fanpagina‏ exit Lokeren and signs a contract of 3+1 years at Fulham FC Official. #ksclokeren
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

mrmicawbers

Not really.With a name like that should be good at cricket.

Woodlawn

According to Belgium press we are about to sign Dennis Odoi a 28 year old RIGHT BACK from Lokeren.     He will join after passing medical on 3 yr contract. Why another right back?   

Fulham76

Because Fredericks is always injured!

malcbridger

cmg

...and, and what is probably more to the point, he plays Left Back.

[31 LB, 6 RB last season]

He's also pretty good.

Apologies for not being depressing.