more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Quote from: Tooting legend on July 18, 2016, 10:11:47 AM
People saying deals can't be done over the weekend gorgeous arrival was accounced on the Sunday
Gorgeous?

My point is they cannot be registered until the next working day and Fulham do not (as per there articvle on the offal) confirm anything until everything has been signed.

So whoever Geogeous is was probably finalized paperwork wise on the Friday prior to the announcement.
Every day is a Fulham day

Tooting legend

westcliff white

lol spell correct, but thats different i think Managers are not registered with the FA and european / world governing bodies in the same way as players

Lighthouse

Cameron Burgess has gone to Oldham on a six month loan deal. Good luck to him.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

Quote from: cmg on July 18, 2016, 11:07:38 AM
Tommy Smith! Now that's what I call a holding midfielder.

This is Tommy Smith 'tackling' Mick Jones of Leeds. How many modern day red card offences in this one picture?

While the game has been cleaned up allowing the skillful more time and chance to flourish. The art of good defending has changed. Few tackles and sadly the game is in many ways a bit duller because of it.

mrmicawbers

According to the Ipswich Forum if our interest is valid they would be sorry to see him go.Right age ,right height,good attitude,speaks English.Last year of contract also so wont break the bank.

westcliff white

One of the guys here is an ipswich fan, said he wouldnt want him to go at all, said he is a typical MM player, so assume that means he is rugged and tough

westcliff white

depends on who and how reliable this guy is.

also Moussa said one of the reasons he washappy to go there as Pat said how good it was

MJG

Andyb

Lighthouse

Nero

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 18, 2016, 04:18:25 PM
Our owners birthday today.

Have we sent him a card, perhaps he's got the hump like Yaya that's why we haven't got the big money signing.

ToodlesMcToot

TWTD.co.uk - #itfc ‏@twtduk  14m14 minutes ago
No Fulham Move for Smith #itfc #ffc #sfklive

^^^^^^^
That'd be Tommy Smith, .....the younger version.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Nero on July 18, 2016, 04:34:28 PM

Have we sent him a card, perhaps he's got the hump like Yaya that's why we haven't got the big money signing.

I have sent him a Bill, in the form of an Invoice.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

westcliff white

Quote from: Statto on July 18, 2016, 11:29:38 PM

What's our net transfer spend?

£5m for Mitroglou, presumably a couple more for Stek, Dembele and hyndman combined

Can't have spent more that £4m on Madl, Ayite, Odoi

So it looks like rather than delivering the promised investment this summer, Khan has taken a few million out the coffers to buy himself a birthday present 
Dembele will be set by a tribunal at a further date in time, Stek moved for around £750,000 (how true i do not know was reported in the dutch press as €1,000,000), Hyndmann apparently we agreed a fee with Bournemouth rather than go to tribunal, anywhere up to £500,000 i would guess and Mitro was an agrrred fee per his loan deal of circa €7,500,000 i believe but cannot be sure as all this is just as reported and is all conjecture.

Ayite was repoerted in France as aropund €2,500,000, Odoi was around €1,000,000 per Belgian press, Madl I have seen othing but guess a fee was agreed when we loaned him.

Without knowing who is still to come in and what they will cost it is hard to say that he has, is going too or hasnt spent money, always look on the glass half full saide myself, cannot look at it as a glass half empty

rweller86

Quote from: westcliff white on July 19, 2016, 07:23:22 AM

£5m for Mitroglou, presumably a couple more for Stek, Dembele and hyndman combined

So it looks like rather than delivering the promised investment this summer, Khan has taken a few million out the coffers to buy himself a birthday present 
Dembele will be set by a tribunal at a further date in time, Stek moved for around £750,000 (how true i do not know was reported in the dutch press as €1,000,000), Hyndmann apparently we agreed a fee with Bournemouth rather than go to tribunal, anywhere up to £500,000 i would guess and Mitro was an agrrred fee per his loan deal of circa €7,500,000 i believe but cannot be sure as all this is just as reported and is all conjecture.

Ayite was repoerted in France as aropund €2,500,000, Odoi was around €1,000,000 per Belgian press, Madl I have seen othing but guess a fee was agreed when we loaned him.

Without knowing who is still to come in and what they will cost it is hard to say that he has, is going too or hasnt spent money, always look on the glass half full saide myself, cannot look at it as a glass half empty

I would hope we get a bit more for Hyndmann because of his age
@rweller

westcliff white

Quote from: rweller86 on July 19, 2016, 08:37:30 AM

I would hope we get a bit more for Hyndmann because of his age
Apparently, accroding to articles and here say we didnt, no one had offered for him either so we didnt have that to use in negotiations. If gone to a tribunal they take into account (i believe) any offers, size of club going to, division they are in etc.

however it seems we took 500k or so

westcliff white

Quote from: Statto on July 19, 2016, 08:36:18 AM

I can't tell if you're disagreeing because your figures seem almost identical to mine.

Yes they're estimates but they'd have to be Wrong by a very large degree for our net spend so far to be even slightly positive.

So we can say with a very high degree of confidence that we've spent substantially nothing so far.

Of course the season doesn't start for another 17 days and we could announce a £20 million triple swoop this afternoon. But the clock is ticking.
Neither disagreeing or agreeing with you, just fleshing out the prices as per reported in certain other countries media, from countries like the netherland and belgium where i was based for 3 years, so still read their media.

Only thing I will slightly disagree on is that for me its to early to say if SK has, hasnt, will or won't spend money because the window isn't closed yet. Yes we, as fans, would like everything done and dusted by now or by the first game, but the reality is that isn't always possible.