watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgin

Steve Mounie Montpellier striker about to sign?

westcliff white

Quote from: Dodgin on July 28, 2016, 11:27:59 AM
Steve Mounie Montpellier striker about to sign?
going to merge this with the main transfer thread as it is covered on there
Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

apparently we are also in for a goalscoring left sided midfielder, but in a race with someone else. PLayer is UK based

cmg

Forward called Steve? From French league? Big money? Initials SM?

What could possibly go wrong?

westcliff white

Quote from: cmg on July 28, 2016, 12:23:40 PM

hehe had crossed my mind as well, but is only have the price so can only be half as bad lol

Slaphead in Qatar

Played only 32 times in league 2 France and scored 11 goals. 6mil sounds a bit high

Nero

Quote from: westcliff white on July 28, 2016, 11:43:53 AM
apparently we are also in for a goalscoring left sided midfielder, but in a race with someone else. PLayer is UK based

That could be the Waghorn rumour someone mentioned

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: cmg on July 28, 2016, 12:23:40 PM

Its frightening.

Fulham76

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on July 28, 2016, 12:32:49 PM
Played only 32 times in league 2 France and scored 11 goals. 6mil sounds a bit high

Seems a bit steep doesn't it?

Skatzoffc

Quote from: westcliff white on July 28, 2016, 09:43:39 AM
The Steve Mounie rumour wouldnt be complete without an obligitry you tube clip so here goes.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8mhiTPg7rY

Looks great, but the last time I saw one of these this good, it was for Mitroglou.
Lol
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

westcliff white

Quote from: Skatzoffc on July 28, 2016, 01:00:40 PM
The Steve Mounie rumour wouldnt be complete without an obligitry you tube clip so here goes.....

Looks great, but the last time I saw one of these this good, it was for Mitroglou.
Lol

If Mitro hadnot been injured we would have seena lot of what was on tape for ourselves, since he has been fit again he has been scoring.

That aside 6 million for a lad having played just 32 game sis a lot but then if Dembele had gone in the Uk we would have got a similar amount

J.Perkins

I'm looking forward to this window closing, checking Twitter constantly throughout the day, with no prevail, is becoming a ball ache.

Bracken White

£6M for someone unproven at our level appears a real risk.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Skatzoffc

Quote from: howitis on July 28, 2016, 10:49:11 AM
Well if the you tube footage of Mountie is anything to go by he looks to have a few good attributes. Good close control, awareness, strong in the air. Doesn't look the quickest is certainly the right age and paying 6 million for an up and coming striker is positive news. We would need another 2 strikers in addition when Mc leaves.Would still love to see a really quick goal poaching forward to compliment what we have. I thought Gayle would have been perfect for us. Is anyone aware of any players like this in League 1/2 worth a punt ? Nakhi Wells from Championship ??

:plus one:
Nahki is class!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

twang

I would guess that about half of it is based on add-ons, but I have no genuine inside info.

Tooting legend

From what I have just seen on Youtube looks a good buy and nowdays 6 million isnt a lot for a player, He looks a big step up from Dembele, good touch, good passer, great in the air, for me this would be a very good signing.

alexmur

looks good

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

alexmur

Quote from: howitis on July 28, 2016, 10:49:11 AM
Well if the you tube footage of Mountie is anything to go by he looks to have a few good attributes. Good close control, awareness, strong in the air. Doesn't look the quickest is certainly the right age and paying 6 million for an up and coming striker is positive news. We would need another 2 strikers in addition when Mc leaves.Would still love to see a really quick goal poaching forward to compliment what we have. I thought Gayle would have been perfect for us. Is anyone aware of any players like this in League 1/2 worth a punt ? Nakhi Wells from Championship ??
Adam rooney, would be good to have in the squad, definitely knows where the goal is and would be good value. plays for Aberdeen

Carborundum

Quote from: alexmur on July 28, 2016, 01:36:46 PM

looks good

Agreed.  YouTube is of course almost as notoriously unreliable as preseason friendly results.  However his highlights reminded me of Bobby Zamora's best moments.  A back-to-goal hold up centre forward who puts himself about in the box.  He seems nothing like Dembele based on this reel.

alexmur

Quote from: Carborundum on July 28, 2016, 01:53:22 PM
Quote from: alexmur on July 28, 2016, 01:36:46 PM

looks good

Agreed.  YouTube is of course almost as notoriously unreliable as preseason friendly results.  However his highlights reminded me of Bobby Zamora's best moments.  A back-to-goal hold up centre forward who puts himself about in the box.  He seems nothing like Dembele based on this reel.
very true zamora is what I thought frim that clip, back to goal chest it down lay it off go on a run.