Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: Finnegans Wake on July 31, 2016, 10:22:27 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 31, 2016, 09:44:48 AM
Dont believe a word of it.
Punching the air when our 3rd goal went in yesterday apparently.
Mind you must be true its in the Mail. :022:

It does all seem very odd to me. Especially with that photo of half the squad at his for the BBQ over the summer. If he, as the media have said, asked to leave because he doesn't  believe we`ll be good enough this season then surely it would make it quite awkward with the other players.

id imagine that players remain friends no matter what happens. i still go out with ex work colleagues from time to time, as i imagine footballers do too. plus its just as likely that we want to cash in as it is ross wants to leave. at the end of the day if ross wants to stay that bad he can just refuse to sign for anyone forcing us to retain him or pay up his contract. and like wise, if the club dont want him to go then they can just refuse to sell him unless there is a clause that has been activated. the fact that neither ross or the club have commented on the situation speaks volumes to me, plus what i have heard, ill be amazed if ross is still here come september. whatever happens, the sooner it is sorted one way or the other the better
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

river phoenix

With Ross McCormack potentially leaving Fulham. Fulham are now looking at signing Teemu Pukki #FFC #FulhamFC

FulhamStu

The big question Jokanovc must be asking is .. Can McCormack play in between Ayite and Aluno. If yes, they could be a serious threat, if not, sell and buy someone who can.

Arthur

Quote from: Asotosyios on July 31, 2016, 08:53:17 AM
Ross McCormack set to complete £12million move to Norwich as Fulham finally accept bid for their star striker

After yesterday's fabulous dress-rehearsal for the new season, I wonder to what extent, if any, Ross will be questioning the wisdom of leaving.

hovewhite

I can see him staying as who wouldn't want to play in the same team as the new boys in sone and ayite!

sunburywhite

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on July 30, 2016, 05:20:39 PM
Can we sign the commentator from the Palace game?

How would he get on with no replays
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Tooting legend

Personally I think the current team has a better balance, remember last season how slow we were getting the ball forward, and we were all moaning. Now look at the current team and you are a massive difference we are actually frightening teams with our pace plus we are scoring goals all this without Ross in the team. I think this season we will see more players scoring as a team rather then one player banging in 20 goals. Yes I think a replacement is needed and I believe we wouldn't sell Ross without having this inplace. Here's to a great and exciting season.

Nero

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 31, 2016, 11:18:54 AM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on July 30, 2016, 05:20:39 PM
Can we sign the commentator from the Palace game?

How would he get on with no replays
To be fair to GJ hes not a professional and he has had 3 years of dross put in front of him and think it begining to take it toll on the poor chap, lets hope for a few wins or at least not conceding from every corner to cheer him up and get a spring back into his step.

Lighthouse

Eddy Silvestre is said to be on his way to Fulham. An attacking midfielder at over 6 foot.

Not a big transfer So a squad player I presume?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

f321ffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 31, 2016, 11:41:02 AM
Eddy Silvestre is said to be on his way to Fulham. An attacking midfielder at over 6 foot.

SPAa‏ @PopularTvMurcia #NTRM | Despejada la incógnita: @eddysilvestre se despide del @realmurciacfsad y se marcha al @FulhamFC
ENG@PopularTvMurcia SPAa‏ #NTRM | Clear the unknown - @eddysilvestre bade farewell to the @realmurciacfsad and is moving on to @FulhamFC
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Slaphead in Qatar

Played 11 league games in last 2 seasons

fulhamben

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on July 31, 2016, 12:08:38 PM

Played 11 league games in last 2 seasons
for la liga clubs, there are probably prem players who have played less that would make good squad additions for us.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

westcliff white

Teemu Pukki was a disaster at Celtic hope we can look elsewhere personally
Every day is a Fulham day

grandad

Real Murcia are my local club & are League 2, League 1 at best. Eddy could not get in the 1st team & was sent out to Cordoba on a season loan. Very much a squad player. Real Murcia are in the 3rd tier which is split into 4 groups. They have misses out in the play offs for the last 2 seasons for promotion to League 2. Not much money in the club so €200k is a windfall. Nice modern stadium & only costs €15 for a seat.
Where there's a will there's a wife

mike_corkcity12

Quote from: grandad on July 31, 2016, 01:03:13 PM

Real Murcia are my local club & are League 2, League 1 at best. Eddy could not get in the 1st team & was sent out to Cordoba on a season loan. Very much a squad player. Real Murcia are in the 3rd tier which is split into 4 groups. They have misses out in the play offs for the last 2 seasons for promotion to League 2. Not much money in the club so €200k is a windfall. Nice modern stadium & only costs €15 for a seat.
Begs the question why we are spending 200k on a nobody who will float through the club picking up a wage ala Larnell Cole, Matilla and so on.

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: river phoenix on July 31, 2016, 10:31:15 AM
With Ross McCormack potentially leaving Fulham. Fulham are now looking at signing Teemu Pukki #FFC #FulhamFC
I hope not, do not rate him at all. Rather just have Woodrow, Smith and Humphrys compete. 
Beers may have been involved in this post.

river phoenix

Well, I would say he was above Real Murcia current level so they were sending him on loan to Primera clubs (Granada and Eibar) and Cordoba, which was one of the better Segunda teams (5th place last season).

cmg

Quote from: river phoenix on July 31, 2016, 01:55:19 PM

Well, I would say he was above Real Murcia current level so they were sending him on loan to Primera clubs (Granada and Eibar) and Cordoba, which was one of the better Segunda teams (5th place last season).

Yes. he doesn't seem to have made much impact for Eibar, but certainly seems to have appeared in LaLiga as recently as January this year.

King_Crud

Quote from: westcliff white on July 31, 2016, 12:23:14 PM

I thought he was great at Schalke and had a big future, but it's not really worked out that way

Nero

Quote from: King_Crud on July 31, 2016, 06:06:30 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 31, 2016, 12:23:14 PM

I thought he was great at Schalke and had a big future, but it's not really worked out that way

Trouble is if we sign him we'll have all those idiot with their mobile phones turn up trying to catch him