https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Quote from: MJG on August 02, 2016, 04:44:09 PM
Just to say i expect a couple more in by Newcastle game
carte to give any names? Mounie? Eddy whats his name?
Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on August 02, 2016, 04:43:29 PM
Quote from: zander on August 02, 2016, 04:38:13 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 02, 2016, 04:29:23 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 02, 2016, 04:26:50 PM
Quote from: zander on August 02, 2016, 04:23:46 PM
VILLA MAKE £12M MCCORMACK BID

Aston Villa have now entered the race to sign Ross McCormack, according to Sky sources.

The Midlands club have this afternoon made a £12m offer for the Scotland international.

Norwich have previously had a bid of £10m rejected for the player.
didnt sky also claim the norwich came back in at the weekend with an improved 12 mil bid. there sources are not what they once were. or we have stopped believing them. although im not rulling out the villa bid.
I reckon Norwich did offer 12 but as with their 10 million bid it wasn't how we wanted it, rumours are we want 12 million minimum (15 million in some quarters) and we want it all up front. Maybe Villa will do what we want

Its all speculation and rumours but some people close to Villa are suggesting its 12 with add ons. If that's the case I think we've got to take it.
yes we do. i dont even see where ross fits into this system without taking out a promising looking player. ross is a good player, but cant play on the shoulder of the center backs with his back to goal imo. and i watched the highlights again earlier and it was fantastic to see alunko picking the ball up from deep and taking players on at pace, something else ross can not do. ross will only be a big loss if we dont get someone in to be a spear head of our attack
If the 12 million is up front and the add ons take it to 15 then I think you could be correct, that's if the 15 million rumoured is correct

grandad

Quote from: westcliff white on August 02, 2016, 04:49:58 PM

Aston Villa have now entered the race to sign Ross McCormack, according to Sky sources.

The Midlands club have this afternoon made a £12m offer for the Scotland international.

didnt sky also claim the norwich came back in at the weekend with an improved 12 mil bid. there sources are not what they once were. or we have stopped believing them. although im not rulling out the villa bid.
I reckon Norwich did offer 12 but as with their 10 million bid it wasn't how we wanted it, rumours are we want 12 million minimum (15 million in some quarters) and we want it all up front. Maybe Villa will do what we want

Its all speculation and rumours but some people close to Villa are suggesting its 12 with add ons. If that's the case I think we've got to take it.
yes we do. i dont even see where ross fits into this system without taking out a promising looking player. ross is a good player, but cant play on the shoulder of the center backs with his back to goal imo. and i watched the highlights again earlier and it was fantastic to see alunko picking the ball up from deep and taking players on at pace, something else ross can not do. ross will only be a big loss if we dont get someone in to be a spear head of our attack
If the 12 million is up front and the add ons take it to 15 then I think you could be correct, that's if the 15 million rumoured is correct

The add ons would probably be on them gaining promotion. If they went up at our expense £3 mil is not worth it. From their point of view an extra £3 mil from a Prem bonanza would be chicken feed.
Where there's a will there's a wife

fulhamben

Quote from: grandad on August 02, 2016, 05:32:40 PM

The add ons would probably be on them gaining promotion. If they went up at our expense £3 mil is not worth it. From their point of view an extra £3 mil from a Prem bonanza would be chicken feed.
villa look more likely to do what we did than go up. And they will probably emulate us and spend there budget on a striker. Even with Ross. I'll be suprised if they are top 6
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on August 02, 2016, 05:35:14 PM
Quote from: grandad on August 02, 2016, 05:32:40 PM

villa look more likely to do what we did than go up. And they will probably emulate us and spend there budget on a striker. Even with Ross. I'll be suprised if they are top 6
I would think it is two or three things, goals for the season, auto promotion and playoffs

Texas White

Quote from: fulhamben on August 02, 2016, 04:37:10 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on August 02, 2016, 04:34:05 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 02, 2016, 04:31:49 PM

yes think villa have just freed up some cash with players going out.
Just sent this by Villa mate "Betting suspended at Bet Victor on McCormack. Sky Bet cut to 1/4"
I don't do betting but if true then someone knows something.
not really one clued up in the betting world, but wouldnt a mass influx of bets get it suspended ie 30k villa fans getting over excited over rumours

Do they have 30 fans..

fulhamben

Quote from: Texas White on August 02, 2016, 05:42:37 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 02, 2016, 04:37:10 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on August 02, 2016, 04:34:05 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 02, 2016, 04:31:49 PM

yes think villa have just freed up some cash with players going out.
Just sent this by Villa mate "Betting suspended at Bet Victor on McCormack. Sky Bet cut to 1/4"
I don't do betting but if true then someone knows something.
not really one clued up in the betting world, but wouldnt a mass influx of bets get it suspended ie 30k villa fans getting over excited over rumours

Do they have 30 fans..
villa might be shhhh at the moment, but they are a huge club. Can't deny them that
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

BestOfBrede

Strange how everyone has the understanding that a club bids, Fulham accept and the player has no choice but to accept!
I think you are forgetting that maybe, just maybe, Ross would like to stay now that Slav is building a good squad?
And even if he does want to go, then he may not wish to go to the dull Midlands or the farms of Norlfolk?

rweller86

Matt Smith on SSN saying he has no idea about Ross but the club want to keep him.
@rweller

tonywildman

I think it's unlikely we will get anyone by Friday. May be next week?

twang

Apparently we got rejected by Slobodan Rajkovic, big and strong left-sided central defender, who opted to join Palermo instead. So I guess it's fair to say we're probably still in for that type of defender.

https://translate.google.se/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2Fserie-a%2Fesclusiva-tmw-palermo-rajkovic-il-retroscena-era-vicino-al-fulham-861042&edit-text=

hovewhite

VamosFFC

Looks like Aston Villa have put in an 11m bid for Ross.

cmg

Quote from: VamosFFC on August 02, 2016, 08:14:56 PM
Looks like Aston Villa have put in an 11m bid for Ross.

£15m, £12m, £11m. The more clubs that come in for him the lower the price goes.
Is it like those fish sales at Grimsby Docks?

Mince n Tatties

I know this saga is starting to get some of you down, but I
cant understand the comments of Quicker he goes the better.
This is the guy our best player and without whose goals we might have
been starting in a lower league this weekend...
Never mind fitting into systems we need him unless some so called major
signing (one we've heard of) is waiting in the wings.
Lets keep our best Player. 049:gif

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 02, 2016, 08:39:44 PM
I know this saga is starting to get some of you down, but I
cant understand the comments of Quicker he goes the better.
This is the guy our best player and without whose goals we might have
been starting in a lower league this weekend...
Never mind fitting into systems we need him unless some so called major
signing (one we've heard of) is waiting in the wings.
Lets keep our best Player. 049:gif

The quicker the better is in reference to bringing in replacements with his transfer fee. If we're going to sell him then we need to do it quickly so we can buy and embed his replacements rather than being left high and dry at the end of the transfer window with no time to buy anyone to plug the hole he would leave.

Hoppus

Quote from: twang on August 02, 2016, 07:40:12 PM
Apparently we got rejected by Slobodan Rajkovic, big and strong left-sided central defender, who opted to join Palermo instead. So I guess it's fair to say we're probably still in for that type of defender.

https://translate.google.se/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2Fserie-a%2Fesclusiva-tmw-palermo-rajkovic-il-retroscena-era-vicino-al-fulham-861042&edit-text=

:-(

So tired of this, linked with some many players and seem to miss out. Every morning I wake up and check Twitter, only news is that a new club is after McCormack.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

God im fuming....We'd better have someone lined up and
not a two bob unheard of Benin International..
Supporting this club drives you round the bend.... :031: