The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJFulham

Quote from: NJFulham on August 03, 2016, 01:43:32 PM
Quote from: Chutney on August 03, 2016, 10:07:32 AM
Quote from: fulhamross on August 03, 2016, 09:59:29 AM
Steve Mounie

Who is complete and utter rubbish, and before anyone says it, yes I have seen him play.

To replace Ross we need garunteed goals and assists at this level:

Jordan Rhodes
Cameron Jerome
Charlie Austin
Chris Martin

Are we realistically going to sign any of the above? No.

So you want them to sign someone you've heard of?

Vydra makes more sense anyway.

Chutney

Quote from: NJFulham on August 03, 2016, 01:43:32 PM
Quote from: Chutney on August 03, 2016, 10:07:32 AM
Quote from: fulhamross on August 03, 2016, 09:59:29 AM
Steve Mounie

Who is complete and utter rubbish, and before anyone says it, yes I have seen him play.

To replace Ross we need garunteed goals and assists at this level:

Jordan Rhodes
Cameron Jerome
Charlie Austin
Chris Martin

Are we realistically going to sign any of the above? No.

So you want them to sign someone you've heard of?

I've heard of Mounie, and I don't want us to sign him, woodrow is a better option. I want us to sign someone with a similar or better scoring record than McCormack.
C O Y W

Chesh

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

@jolslover

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 03, 2016, 01:42:30 PM
Vydra now being linked

Would be my #no1 choice for Mccormack replacement. Him and Bamford.
STH H3

spikey norman

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 02, 2016, 03:51:30 PM
Brighton are said to have agreed a club record fee for Spuds midfielder Alex Pritchard.
Sky Sports saying this deal has stalled as Norwich have come in with a late bid
Should we go for Pritchard?

..FOF..

Only 2 sources I can find.

First source 300 followers. Second source 3500 followers. I don't think it is credible enough, at this moment.

rusty shackleford

Interesting pic of Khan and Ali Mack talking to Slav from training today

KP_FFC

Nottingham Forest signed kasami on a year long loan. Glad we didnt get him back, and nffc fans a bit too excited at his signing. They all see his wonder goal and expect him to produce that, when in actual fact he's average at best.

Sgt Fulham

Bit unfair, I think he will do well in the championship. Watch him score an even better one against us at the cottage too...

twang

Quote from: KP_FFC on August 03, 2016, 02:49:49 PM
Nottingham Forest signed kasami on a year long loan. Glad we didnt get him back, and nffc fans a bit too excited at his signing. They all see his wonder goal and expect him to produce that, when in actual fact he's average at best.

Seriously? He may not have pulled up trees when with us, but at the very least an okay player at PL level. Now he's a few years older and has played regularly in a pretty big club and featured in CL.

Meanwhile we're rumoured to be signing a bit part player from the Spanish second division for about £200k in the same position.

I know which one I'd rather have...

KP_FFC

He was dropped from the swiss squad for a reason, hes average, Mcdonald and tunni are better for us.

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on August 03, 2016, 03:00:12 PM
Bit unfair, I think he will do well in the championship. Watch him score an even better one against us at the cottage too...

He will never score a goal like that ever again. I'd bet my house on it. I think he will do OK in the Champ, prefer McDonald though.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

fulhamben

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on August 03, 2016, 03:21:03 PM

He will never score a goal like that ever again. I'd bet my house on it. I think he will do OK in the Champ, prefer McDonald though.
no one will ever score a goal like that, it was special. and he is more of tunni or cairneys postion than mac's but i wouldnt drop them for either
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tonywa

Quote from: KP_FFC on August 03, 2016, 02:49:49 PM

Decent enough player and I think his strength and workrate should prove useful in the Championship.

Tonywa

Quote from: fulhamben on August 03, 2016, 03:23:43 PM

no one will ever score a goal like that, it was special. and he is more of tunni or cairneys postion than mac's but i wouldnt drop them for either

Better player than Tunnicliffe I would suggest and he's played at a much higher level than Cairney so difficult to compare, though I think the latter is probably more skilful.

fulhamben

Quote from: Tonywa on August 03, 2016, 03:44:41 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 03, 2016, 03:23:43 PM

Better player than Tunnicliffe I would suggest and he's played at a much higher level than Cairney so difficult to compare, though I think the latter is probably more skilful.
playing at high level isnt always a good indicator of ability. after all nicklaus jensen played left back in the prem for us and i wouldnt have him on my pub team
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

KP_FFC

I feel people never actually watched him play for us. He was always out of position and shooting from anywhere and everywhere. Yes hes a good player but not good enough if we want to do well.

Deeping_white

Jozabed of Rayo Vallecano apparently on his way to London for a medical today. 24 year old Spanish CM.

Arthur

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 03, 2016, 04:42:20 PM
Jozabed of Rayo Vallecano apparently on his way to London for a medical today. 24 year old Spanish CM.

Know nothing more about him, but I like the name  - which is a start, at least.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Arthur on August 03, 2016, 04:47:22 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on August 03, 2016, 04:42:20 PM

Know nothing more about him, but I like the name  - which is a start, at least.

Scored 10 in La Liga last season which for a CM is a cracking return.