more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Porthogs FC

Quote from: fulhamben on August 04, 2016, 04:24:18 PM
094.gif all very quiet at the moment. what time is the cut off to be able to be in the squad tomorrrow.

I remember reading somewhere that it was 2 days before...

fulhamben

Quote from: Porthogs FC on August 04, 2016, 04:33:19 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 04, 2016, 04:24:18 PM
094.gif all very quiet at the moment. what time is the cut off to be able to be in the squad tomorrrow.

I remember reading somewhere that it was 2 days before...
so we might have two keepers on the bench to make up the numbers then
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alexmur

it would be nice to see a new face announced today, to offset the ross saga

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Two Ton Ted

Need to be registered by 5pm the day before the game. So no new guys in the squad tomorrow.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

fulhamben

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on August 04, 2016, 05:44:55 PM
Need to be registered by 5pm the day before the game. So no new guys in the squad tomorrow.
unless registered and just not announced

westcliff white

I always thought it was midday for weekend games, are there different deadlines for weekday and weekend games?

Not sure why I think it's midday but it was the first thing I thought of when reading TTT's post
Every day is a Fulham day

mrmicawbers

Quote from: fulhamben on August 03, 2016, 07:36:25 PM
Quote from: mrmicawbers on August 03, 2016, 07:06:30 PM
Supposed to be signing tomorrow according to my mate Barra.Usually has good info.
have you actually spoke to him or ate you going off the tiff post, because tiff suffers badly with identity theft. And I don't think Barra posts with a no host ip
Yes Mate picked it up off TIFF.Could be an imposter and he was on holiday last week.Think he is back now though.

Jamie88

Not sure if mentioned but we have signed another young Icelandic player by the catchy name of Atli Hrafn Andrason

fulhamben

Quote from: Jamie88 on August 04, 2016, 07:02:19 PM
Not sure if mentioned but we have signed another young Icelandic player by the catchy name of Atli Hrafn Andrason
it hasnt been mentioned because fulham havent bothered to tell us yet. welcome atli

Mince n Tatties

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: fulhamben on August 04, 2016, 07:16:44 PM
it hasnt been mentioned because fulham havent bothered to tell us yet. welcome atli

I cannot see anything on his Twitter account and anyway he is only 17. We don't quite reasonably put the spotlight on young players.

fulhamben

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on August 04, 2016, 08:48:34 PM

I cannot see anything on his Twitter account and anyway he is only 17. We don't quite reasonably put the spotlight on young players.
no, but we should.

Quote from: fulhamben on August 04, 2016, 08:52:25 PM

no, but we should.

No, not when they arrive and not until they do something such as do well as a team in the cup or get picked for the their national squad. They need to get their heads down and do some work. There are to many in football in general who think that they have made it and go astray.

You don't publicise the arrival of the new office boy because one day you expect him to become managing director.

fulhamben

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on August 04, 2016, 09:20:23 PM

no, but we should.

No, not when they arrive and not until they do something such as do well as a team in the cup or get picked for the their national squad. They need to get their heads down and do some work. There are to many in football in general who think that they have made it and go astray.

You don't publicise the arrival of the new office boy because one day you expect him to become managing director.
slightly different to an office job no? And we are not talking about making him a statue, but announcing his arrival with maybe a quick interview and a back ground write up, wouldn't destroy his career

Quote from: fulhamben on August 04, 2016, 09:26:49 PM
Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on August 04, 2016, 09:20:23 PM

no, but we should.

slightly different to an office job no? And we are not talking about making him a statue, but announcing his arrival with maybe a quick interview and a back ground write up, wouldn't destroy his career

Maybe if they did that sort of thing in the Academy section of the web site that would be reasonable but it is not front page news.

fulhamben

Quote from: BedsFFC on August 05, 2016, 09:22:44 AM
Hadn't seen this on here so thought I'd share

http://www.capitaldeporte.com/jozabed-rumbo-londres/
passed a medical with perfection? that cant be right. surely he must be missing one leg or a shoulder

Ron91

A nice message from former Fulham striker Erik Nevland! His goal against Birmingham will forever be in my memory.

Erik Nevland ‏@ErikNevland  13m13 minutes ago
Looking forward to the new season. All the best @FulhamFC

Lighthouse

Brede Hangeland hangs up his boots and announces retirement.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

alexmur

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 05, 2016, 10:11:15 AM
Brede Hangeland hangs up his boots and announces retirement.
great player and a Fulham legand.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk