more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on August 11, 2016, 02:08:46 PM
He refused to comment on Jozabed apparently.
and the reporter who said that replied to me about that being odd....

Alex Harris @Alex_Harris1991

@1966MJG He said he only wanted to talk about Fulham players so I imagine he's proceeding with caution.

mkras99

Nick Godwin ‏@NickGodwinsport  2m2 minutes ago
Jokanovic on new striker: 'we are closer with everything. We need the last step...it's going to happen very soon' #ffc

Nick Godwin ‏@NickGodwinsport  4m4 minutes ago
Attn #ffc fans: Jokanovic wouldn't speak about non- Fulham players. Said Jozabed was 'rumours'. Said they needed 4 or 5 more signings

I asked Jokanovic if he was frustrated with the delay. He said 'not frustrated. I try to be realistic and understand the situation' #ffc

cmg

Quote from: mkras99 on August 11, 2016, 02:46:52 PM
...I try to be realistic and understand the situation' #ffc

Us fans are not too familiar with this concept.

zander

Jokanovic on new striker: 'we are closer with everything. We need the last step...it's going to happen very soon' #ffc

Attn #ffc fans: Jokanovic wouldn't speak about non- Fulham players. Said Jozabed was 'rumours'. Said they needed 4 or 5 more signings

I asked Jokanovic if he was frustrated with the delay. He said 'not frustrated. I try to be realistic and understand the situation' #ffc

I feel like this window has been worse than ever, teasing comments one after another. Will we, won't we. Urgh cant take it much longer.

mkras99

Transfer Centre Live ‏@TransferCentreL  11m11 minutes ago
Derby County have rejected a £6.5m bid from Wolves for striker Chris Martin.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: cmg on August 11, 2016, 02:56:52 PM
...I try to be realistic and understand the situation' #ffc

Us fans are not too familiar with this concept.

I think that state of mind is theoretical, at best, this time of year.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 11, 2016, 03:29:41 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 11, 2016, 12:21:18 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on August 11, 2016, 12:17:23 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 11, 2016, 12:16:16 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 11, 2016, 11:23:28 AM
Rumour re Wilson is he and his agent have turned us down due to lack of direction and the transfer system we use or something. Just back from holiday so not researched this too much

Hope its true he turned us down...Need better than him.
Realistically were going to need/get 2 strikers. Wilson would be good for the worse striker of the two.
still don't think we do. Woodrow Smith and newbie can fight for top spot and if we get jozabed,then him cairney and aluko could all play just behind. Plus Humphreys if we get desperate. Would rather get a wide left replacement for alyte who has a very good chance of buggering off in the winter to play in the African nations cup.

I have been down an old Air Raid Shelter for the last couple hours Ben.
Have I missed anything, have we signed anyone, if so, how many millions of pounds did they cost, and how many of them are there. ⚽️
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

alexmur

Quote from: zander on August 11, 2016, 03:10:56 PM

I feel like this window has been worse than ever, teasing comments one after another. Will we, won't we. Urgh cant take it much longer.
it's transfer windows like this when gin is important to have in the house

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mince n Tatties

Is this so called striker going to be a surprise?
No name mentioned by Slav, might be a ! Christ didn't
think he would come to us!...

Twig

As a matter of interest what page was this thread on when we last formally announced a signing.  Feels like 100 pages back.

Mince n Tatties

MK Dons break their transfer record by signing
Kieren Agard Bristol City..
Keough signs new deal at Derby.

ealex40

Quote from: Twig on August 11, 2016, 04:32:04 PM
As a matter of interest what page was this thread on when we last formally announced a signing.  Feels like 100 pages back.

Page 108

f321ffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 11, 2016, 04:36:13 PM

More like two thick books away.

Don't know about that but this thread must be getting close to the record one for posts and reads set by the new Manager one when waiting for Kits replacement.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Carborundum

70 pages back from your question,  71 by the time this reply lands on the site.  We could get to a 100, particularly if we pad things out in ways such as this.  We have won twice though, which is more than we managed during the Kit's replacement thread.

Nero

Villa getting desperate paying more for a player that hardly played last year

Premier League side West Bromwich Albion have accepted Championship club Aston Villa's bid for Wales defender James Chester, reports BBC WM.

The fee for the 26-year-old is believed to be more than the £8m the Baggies paid Hull for Chester when he moved to The Hawthorns in July 2015.

Beamer

Jok on Tuesday 'very, very, very close to a signing', now Friday evening and nothing, so would 'close to a signing' mean January.
Hopefully, on that basis, we won't be close to the play-offs or we could go down.

fulhamben

Quote from: Beamer on August 11, 2016, 05:13:45 PM
Jok on Tuesday 'very, very, very close to a signing', now Friday evening and nothing, so would 'close to a signing' mean January.
Hopefully, on that basis, we won't be close to the play-offs or we could go down.
damn, I know I have drunk a lot on holiday, but didn't realise I'd lost a day
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on August 11, 2016, 05:17:26 PM
That's what happens when too many people look for a negative on a post.

Come on Beamer, we all know anything could have happened to any potential signing.
Every day is a Fulham day

toshes mate

Depending upon which Friday is happening in Beamer's life you could have lost several weeks....  but you won't have missed any signings - sadly....

f321ffc

:
Had me going there sat here having another beer and thought I had lost a day.i :beer: 092.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional