Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties

Toby Ward-Smith

Quote from: Newry FFC on August 19, 2016, 05:37:15 PM
Quote from: Toby Ward-Smith on August 19, 2016, 05:09:24 PM
Sky reporting Bassong to Fulham from Norwich as 7th in their football whispers list this afternoon. With a 4.3/5 likelihood of happening which seems pretty high, ahead of deals like Mustafi to Arsenal and Schlupp to West Brom which seem pretty likely. I would be happy with this as he would be a great back-up for Madl and Kalas and could step in when up against a bit more power upfront. This one seems pretty likely to go through then.

He was a big part of Slavisa's Watford side that went up on loan from Norwich if I remember rightly so there will already be a link there

Not overly, Slav joined in October that season and by Jan Bassong was recalled . 4.3/5 on a rumour, does this actually mean anything? They rate a rumour on the amount of people talking about it yet it remains a rumour?

He's been involved in 2 promotions, Metz and Norwich, and could possibly do a job but surely there's bigger priorities

He was recalled as Norwich needed him but then he returned to them in about Feb/March. I remember him playing very well when we played them at their place neerer the end of the season when we lost 1-0

f321ffc

KAZENGA LUALUA: The former Newcastle winger is understood to be keen on a move away from Brighton to get more game time. LuaLua won the Championship player of the month for August last season but is struggling to get in the team with Anthony Knockaert , Jiri Skalak and Jamie Murphy ahead of him in the pecking order. The Seagulls also have exciting wideman Solly March to return from injury.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Lighthouse

Joka continues to say he expects 3 or 4 more players, front, defence and midfield but also makes clear this is no criticism of the players he has and how hard they have worked. He just wants a bigger squad.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

colinwhite

No tinnerholm (swedish right back ) ,hes crap and no amount of stats will convince me otherwise!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: colinwhite on August 19, 2016, 07:06:49 PM
No tinnerholm (swedish right back ) ,hes crap and no amount of stats will convince me otherwise!

6 caps for Sweden.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

westcliff white

Quote from: colinwhite on August 19, 2016, 07:06:49 PM
reminds me of Fed Stoor

colinwhite

Exactly ,another stoor. Have seen him here in Sweden alot ,not good enough for the championship IMO ,swedish caps or otherwise. Would be behind fredricks , odoi and stearman at right back.

Mince n Tatties

westcliff white

twang

Quote from: colinwhite on August 19, 2016, 07:44:10 PM
Exactly ,another stoor. Have seen him here in Sweden alot ,not good enough for the championship IMO ,swedish caps or otherwise. Would be behind fredricks , odoi and stearman at right back.

No way behind Stearman.

Although he's had an up-and-down season so far, Tinnerholm is one of the best full backs in Allsvenskan and his playing style would fit the Championship perfectly. He's not the most technically gifted player but makes up for it with his extreme work rate and strong running. When on top of his game he completely owns his flank; constantly bombing up and down the wing, allowing the wide midfielder to take a central position (which would fit Cairney) and he's decent defensively.

If Jok wants another right back we could do a lot worse than Tinnerholm for ~500k pounds (the rumoured bid is supposed to be 600-700k euro).

colinwhite

Twang -dont know how much you know about swedish football or Allsvenskan (which is a poor league by championship standards )  . As a swedish residant who watches alot of swedish football on Tv ,trust me, if we are after the likes of Tinnerman, even as a squad player, then I am worried.He makes fredricks look good on the ball.
We need considerably better players than him.

DevonFFC

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: ollienixs on August 19, 2016, 08:43:13 PM
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/10543395/danny-ings-down-liverpool-pecking-order-jurgen-klopp-says

Wouldn't mind testing the waters and stick cheeky bid in for ings if he isn't going to get a game

Would need him to take a hefty pay cut or have the Scousers pay a portion. Difficult to imagine us being able to pay his wages.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

DevonFFC

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 19, 2016, 08:47:41 PM
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/10543395/danny-ings-down-liverpool-pecking-order-jurgen-klopp-says

Wouldn't mind testing the waters and stick cheeky bid in for ings if he isn't going to get a game

Would need him to take a hefty pay cut or have the Scousers pay a portion. Difficult to imagine us being able to pay his wages.

I have a sneaky feeling they will be wanting to bring in another striker who is a big name. Maybe they will offload to save some money. Seems wilder transfers

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: ollienixs on August 19, 2016, 08:54:09 PM
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 19, 2016, 08:47:41 PM

I have a sneaky feeling they will be wanting to bring in another striker who is a big name. Maybe they will offload to save some money. Seems wilder transfers

I have no problem with the transfer and believe that the fee would likely be considered affordable for us. I still think his wage demands would put him out of our price range however. He has to be on a low 6 figure salary or high 5 figures. Would have gotten a big pay rise coming over from Burnley when he signed, right???
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude