The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 23, 2016, 02:35:00 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 23, 2016, 02:27:51 PM
Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 23, 2016, 02:26:29 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 23, 2016, 02:21:18 PM
Sky now Kebano fee agreed  3.8 mill.Flying in for medical.

Good - hopefully that's another one in.
But knowing our medical and negotiations, will it get done by next Tuesday? Will probably go to the deadline

I thought 31st was deadline day.
But on all betting pages says players to sign before 3rd Sept.
whoops, it is wednesday not the tuesday. not sure what the betting pages are on about
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Allestree andy

Fulham agree ?3.8m deal to sign Neeskens Kebano from Genk

Fulham have agreed a ?3.8m deal to sign midfielder Neeskens Kebano from Genk, according to Sky sources.

It is understood the 24-year-old Congo international, who played for France at youth level, is due to fly to London to complete a medical and finalise personal terms.

The Whites are keen to land another central midfielder and Kebano is an industrious all-rounder with an eye for goal.

He scored 14 times in the Belgian top flight after a move from Paris Saint-Germain, where he was a trainee, to Charleroi in 2013.

Kebano has also scored four goals for 26 league appearances for Genk since joining last summer.

Fulham manager Slavisa Jokanovic is also trying to land former Sunderland striker Asamoah Gyan on loan from Chinese Super League side Shanghai SIPG.

Sky Sports News HQ revealed last week that the Whites boss had become frustrated with disputes with the Fulham hierarchy over transfer targets, after missing out on a number of his own suggestions.

It is understood Gyan is a personal target of his and the player, who joined Shanghai from UAE side Al Ain, would be interested in playing under the Serbian.

Hi all Just got this off the sky sports website, after all that has been said maybe just maybe slav has got his way !! Also interested to see that he is after Asamoah Gyan.

Thoughts anyone 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
To the limit and beyond

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on August 23, 2016, 02:47:02 PM

But knowing our medical and negotiations, will it get done by next Tuesday? Will probably go to the deadline

whoops, it is wednesday not the tuesday. not sure what the betting pages are on about

I dont, but they got on all bets to sign by 3rd Sept.
Paperwork got to be in by then?

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 23, 2016, 02:49:56 PM

maybe, as some arent finalised till a day or two later. although thats less likely to happen with old arry out of the game now.

Mince n Tatties

westcliff white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 23, 2016, 02:49:56 PM

is the 3rd the first game day after the window closes?
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

rusty shackleford

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

fulhamben

Ordar

Glad we're finally linked to a striker. Personally dont care about his wages, especially if its only a loan. If Slav thinks that he's the perfect guy for the system, then get him in. I have 100% faith in everything Slav does. Smith and especially Woodrow are not the answer for a team looking for promotion (as we should be).

Bring in whoever it takes to get promoted. We need to be competing with the Newcastles, Villa's and now Wolves if we want to go up and milk that PL cash cow.

Mince n Tatties

fulhamben

Quote from: Ordar on August 23, 2016, 03:40:25 PM
Glad we're finally linked to a striker. Personally dont care about his wages, especially if its only a loan. If Slav thinks that he's the perfect guy for the system, then get him in. I have 100% faith in everything Slav does. Smith and especially Woodrow are not the answer for a team looking for promotion (as we should be).

Bring in whoever it takes to get promoted. We need to be competing with the Newcastles, Villa's and now Wolves if we want to go up and milk that PL cash cow.
where have you been mate, slav has nothing to do with transfers

Chutney

I presume you missed the interview this week where Slav said he was categorically not getting the players he wants because the final say rested with Mr Kline.
C O Y W

@jolslover

Quote from: fulhamben on August 23, 2016, 03:42:02 PM

Quote from: Chutney on August 23, 2016, 03:48:49 PM

I presume you missed the interview this week where Slav said he was categorically not getting the players he wants because the final say rested with Mr Kline.

Deal for Gyan is Slavisas idea, Ordar is right
STH H3

AnEssexFan

I'd rather have Rhodes or Bamford instead of Gyan, as they are both proven goalscorers in the championship, would probably be available to buy, and are fairly young.
@leightonrw07

Lighthouse

I know nothing but what I remember of Gyan didn't impress me at all. Not the type of forward I would imagine we would be drawn to whoever wants him.

Plus wouldn't he go missing for the African Nations Cup
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Chutney

Quote from: @jolslover on August 23, 2016, 03:53:43 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 23, 2016, 03:42:02 PM

Quote from: Chutney on August 23, 2016, 03:48:49 PM

Deal for Gyan is Slavisas idea, Ordar is right

But Kline has the final say on him joining or not, regardless of if slav wants him.
C O Y W

@jolslover

Quote from: AnEssexFan on August 23, 2016, 03:56:37 PM
I'd rather have Rhodes or Bamford instead of Gyan, as they are both proven goalscorers in the championship, would probably be available to buy, and are fairly young.

Rhodes wouldnt be available to buy. Would love Bamford though. Not sure about Tunni situation
STH H3