more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Quote from: Nero on August 31, 2016, 11:51:26 AM
We want a Big Name forward, oh but not hat big name forward, he have to laugh.

If we do Get AA make it a pay as you play deal, no lose situation then, we can then flog him to Sunderland in January when they are desperate to stay up for 5m
WHile I get the logic of nothing to lose on a pay as you play deal, there is infact a basic with that (Michael Owen had it at Man Utd got a basic and the rest was a top up) as no one would train all week then to play and get nothing. Then on top of that you pay extyra even if he makes the bench and doesnt get on, for me thats a waste, he is a waste, it in my mind can only go sour, he has been toxic for a couple of years, there is a reason no one wanted him.
Every day is a Fulham day

Jem

Quote from: EastEndWhite on August 31, 2016, 11:54:53 AM
Thankfully the window doesn't until 11pm tonight so there's no need to panic!!!
True, but how long does the famous Fulham medical take?
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

..FOF..

One big name man can spoil the mentality and morale of the whole team.... I hope Joka knows what he is doing if they really want Ade.

Mince n Tatties

Evening Standard 16 mins ago.
Fulham hope to push the 1 year deal through, Joka
Sees him as man to fire us to Premier. .... 064.gif
Whatever. .

DevonFFC

If he could rekindle half the form he has shown through his career he would be light years ahead of any striker in the league however it's going to take some serious management from Joka but I he believes then I try judgement.

filham

Quote from: MikeW on August 31, 2016, 11:42:26 AM
Back to Wolves for season long loan.

Unfulfilled talent?

Pleased to hear this, Spearman is obviously a good player and has a good record at Wolves but somehow I always felt nervous with him in the Fulham back four.

westcliff white

Quote from: filham on August 31, 2016, 12:12:37 PM

Unfulfilled talent?

Pleased to hear this, Spearman is obviously a good player and has a good record at Wolves but somehow I always felt nervous with him in the Fulham back four.
Not sure who Spearman is, but last season I think Stearman gave us all frights but then this season I dont thnk he looked to bad in pre season or the appearences he made after the season started.

Good luck to him, hope it goes well.

filham

Quote from: Jem on August 31, 2016, 11:58:44 AM
Does the Stats/Player agreement between Kilne and Jocanovic have to be reached before or after the medical

Mince n Tatties

Adebayor nonsense could backfire on us him being free to
Sign after Window.
We might not get another Striker in on the strength of his
Word he will sign when he get back from Togo..Then he
Changes mind and we are in the poo poo...

fulhamfan

Unfulfilled talent?

He was absolutely awful. That game last season at home to Boro when he clumsily tackled Rhodes and got sent off in the 90th minute summed him up. A clown of a player.

Jem

Quote from: filham on August 31, 2016, 12:18:44 PM
Quote from: Jem on August 31, 2016, 11:58:44 AM
Does the Stats/Player agreement between Kilne and Jocanovic have to be reached before or after the medical
Well, there is plenty of time during the medical for all that malarkey!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamross on August 31, 2016, 12:21:57 PM

Unfulfilled talent?

He was absolutely awful. That game last season at home to Boro when he clumsily tackled Rhodes and got sent off in the 90th minute summed him up. A clown of a player.

Just had a look on one of their forums.
80% pleased to see him back..So he must have been doing
Something right there.
Sometimes it doesn't work out at another club.

Barrett487

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 31, 2016, 12:29:41 PM

Unfulfilled talent?

Something right there.

I seem to recall that Stearman was instrumental in Kmac joining us.... it seems odd that he's left on loan in the same window. He must have realised that all wasn't well with his place in the team when he recommended us. As others have said, i hope he does well and commands a good fee when we sell him eventually.

We Are Premier League

Quote from: Nero on August 31, 2016, 11:51:26 AM
We want a Big Name forward, oh but not hat big name forward, he have to laugh.

If we do Get AA make it a pay as you play deal, no lose situation then, we can then flog him to Sunderland in January when they are desperate to stay up for 5m

Pay as you play and a €1m promotion bonus would be good value...although I doubt he would accept one of those contracts

We Are Premier League

Quote from: Barrett487 on August 31, 2016, 12:47:31 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 31, 2016, 12:29:41 PM

Unfulfilled talent?

Something right there.

I seem to recall that Stearman was instrumental in Kmac joining us.... it seems odd that he's left on loan in the same window. He must have realised that all wasn't well with his place in the team when he recommended us. As others have said, i hope he does well and commands a good fee when we sell him eventually.

Back to four established central defenders, a bit of a gamble as I can't see any of our fullbacks providing cover in the centre.

cmg

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

westcliff white

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: fulhamben on August 31, 2016, 01:10:43 PM
So are we not buying a striker then?

I don't think we will sign anyone today. If we can't get the right player we will wait until Jan. It's a bummer but feel that's the way it's looking.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

HamsterWheel

Problem is every man and his dog wants a striker. And a fair few of the teams seem willing to pay over the odds for average players. I think we can just about cope without another one, but it'll be hard to win matches by more than the 1 goal we seem to be doing.