watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will Grigg

Started by aaronmcguigan, May 25, 2016, 07:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

Apparently Will Grigg is on fire , and our defence is terrified.

Anyone seen him in action or think he's worth signing if the likes of dembele and smith leave us this summer? He will be at the euros so bit of open scouting can be done. Easily tore up league one and although we should be fishing in bigger ponds according to some, he still is a great talent, and I doubt there is much difference between the top of league one and where we finished. He hasn't been regularly above league one so untested, so apart from all the cons, his chant is a banger!

westcliff white

I saw him play at Southend this season for Wigan, he was distinctly average in a 0-0 draw, but he scored 25 odd goals this season in 40 odd games.
Every day is a Fulham day

aaronmcguigan

I've only seen him in a couple of NI matches in the past few years but seen nothing special but maybe this is a breakthrough year?

westcliff white

He has scored goals at all his league clubs barring Brtentford
Every day is a Fulham day

HatterDon

Quote from: westcliff white on May 25, 2016, 07:10:19 PM
I saw him play at Southend this season for Wigan, he was distinctly average in a 0-0 draw, but he scored 25 odd goals this season in 40 odd games.

that is odd
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

@jolslover

Yh hes a good striker but to sign him we would have to massively overpay. Better options out there
STH H3

J

I don't know much about Grigg but we should be looking at the lower leagues for someone ready to make the step up. There's 7 players who scored 20 or more goals in Div 1 so hopefully at least 1 will be worth a punt and still at a reasonable price... Grigg being with a promoted club would be on the expensive end but not all are coming up!

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/league-one/top-scorers

Bronaldinho

Griggs a decent player, but he wouldn't leave Wigan anyway.

Cost them £1m, so we'd probably have pay treble that to even tempt them.

He is a good striker though, but sadly one we won't get.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Bronaldinho

Quote from: J on May 26, 2016, 01:10:06 AM
I don't know much about Grigg but we should be looking at the lower leagues for someone ready to make the step up. There's 7 players who scored 20 or more goals in Div 1 so hopefully at least 1 will be worth a punt and still at a reasonable price... Grigg being with a promoted club would be on the expensive end but not all are coming up!

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/league-one/top-scorers

Love to take Armstrong on loan, such an exciting forward and so quick.

Should get a chance at Toon next year though.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com