watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Goal of the Season Vote

Started by JudgeBread, May 27, 2016, 02:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

But oddly I voted for Tunnicliffe's goal against Bristol City as felt it was a great finish and great team goal.

Airfix

Quote from: MJG on May 27, 2016, 02:23:18 PM
But oddly I voted for Tunnicliffe's goal against Bristol City as felt it was a great finish and great team goal.

Agreed.

Sgt Fulham

Ross for sure but I loved Tunnicliffe's goal. At that point I really thought we could be something special under the right guidance. :s

jamesffc

For me it was Ross's cheeky chip against Bristol, couldn't have been hit any sweeter.

Burt

Tunnicliffe v. Bristol City. Lovely build-up and lovely finish.

grandad

Tunnicliffe for me. Great goal from start to finish.
Where there's a will there's a wife

zander

Tunners for me too. The build up was class and a great finish.

We didn't score too many like that this season.

Barrett487

Quote from: MJG on May 27, 2016, 02:23:18 PM

Totally agree, and Tunnicliffe had options what to do. Most players would have chosen to just smack it. With Ross' chip, he really had only one  choice.

twang

Tunnicliffe against Bristol for me too. A good team goal and a delightful finish, but mainly because of the absolutely brilliant assist by Husband.

Ross' Dempsey-esque chip a close second though.

westcliff white

Between Tunni and Ross for me
Every day is a Fulham day

JackyFulham90

PokerMatt

Tunni's is lovely. But I went for Ross v QPR, wonderful goal. Very nearly pipped at the end by Ross's against Bristol.

But the movement and passing in that QPR goal. Just hope we show much more of that sort of thing next season.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

dannyboi-ffc

1st) Tunnicliffe
2nd) Qpr Home TEAM goal
3rd) Ross chip vs Bristol City
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

hovewhite

Quote from: jamesffc on May 27, 2016, 03:11:48 PM
For me it was Ross's cheeky chip against Bristol, couldn't have been hit any sweeter.
I voted for this one as well as it showed what a talent Ross is and someone we couldn't replace if he's sold this summer.Mr khan take note!!!