more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

On SSN Rafik Halliche Training with Fulham

Started by os5889, August 16, 2010, 01:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

os5889

Sky believe he will sign on Wednesday and he is training with us until then, he may sign earlier, working with Hangers and Hughes, this looks good

JBH

It could be that a deal has been agreed but the club are awaiting work permit clearance before any announcement can be made.

It could also me that he it is part of the medical rather than a training session  :54:

CorkedHat

Bellamy is training with Cardiff but this might be a case of logistics
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Willard

According to the Telegraph Bellamy is training with Cardiff while looking for another club. Looks like they, Cardiff, can't afford him.

AlFayedsChequebook

I am pretty sure it is a deal waiting to be done.

What will be good is that if he signs, he will have a head start on training with the team.

Lighthouse

City have REFUSED permission for Bellamy to train at Cardiff. Halliche is to have a medical, is training with Fulham now and everything should be sorted out by Wednesday UNLESS Newcastle sod us all up with a bigger offer.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

os5889

Form an orderly queue behind me for halliche on the back of your fulham shirts!

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Willard on August 16, 2010, 02:05:44 PM
According to the Telegraph Bellamy is training with Cardiff while looking for another club. Looks like they, Cardiff, can't afford him.

Come on Sparky! :clap_hands:

Maybe Hughes wants to complete the Dembele-signing until Wednesday and aims to reveal both then? Or even Bellamy?  :beer:

HatterDon

Does Halliche have a left foot? We only have two natural left-footers and one of them was injured on Saturday and the other one is in his 30s.

Now I've asked that question, the season is officially open.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel