https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

McDonald Signs

Started by Deeping_white, July 22, 2016, 06:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeJim

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on July 22, 2016, 07:37:07 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on July 22, 2016, 06:05:56 PM
On a side note, we bloody love a Friday afternoon signing don't we?

Gives the club a full 48 hours peace b4 Monday when folks start looking for a player or club staff to fart in the wrong way, signifying that something dire must be going on at the club, proving that no one there is truly committed to anything but making supporters miserable.

Just a guess.

^^^^^^^^^

Edit: How foolish of me! It only took about 20 minutes take this positive step and signing and twist it back around to "the club aren't committed to much besides making us miserable".

:54:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

WayneKerrins

Very good signing.
Decent player in a position we so badly need one for.
On the stats easily the best addition in the window for us so far.

FulhamStu

McDonald was the player I hoped we would sign last season.  He will give us control size and experience in the centre of the pitch, allow us to dominate more and is a very important piece of the jigsaw.  The players we now have would allow a nice 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 formation.  A quick mobile good in the air central striker with maybe a dominant central defender would complete the re-build.  In the above formation I see Cairney and McCormack competing for the no 10 role and Parker playing next to McDonald with a fit LVC replacing him towards end of games and midweek.

TheDaddy

Yet another clown signed  :Get Coat gif:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

hovewhite

Another good signing and we look a lot stronger already.keep em coming.

Twig

Very good signing to add to the decent business we have already done (both the outs as well as the ins). Obviously it would be great to get the Ross situation sorted but he is a valuable asset so if he is leaving I fully understand the club wanting to negotiate the best possible deal.  Let's just hope the substantial fee is wisely invested if he is to leave.   

Mince n Tatties

Good News....Still waiting for the so called major signing. :022:

Carborundum

Happy with this.  Controlled the midfield when I have seen him play.  Outball for the defenders.  Well done Fulham, keep fetching them in.

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 23, 2016, 09:11:08 AM
has someone said that there will be?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on July 23, 2016, 09:20:54 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 23, 2016, 09:11:08 AM
has someone said that there will be?

Im on about the crazy rumours we get on here,last weekend wasnt it major
signing on way..lol
Thats why I put up that Defoe post yesterday from Rumours by the score,just nonsense.
Talksport might make you happy,they saying Sheff Utd and Preston after Matty Smith.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: FulhamStu on July 23, 2016, 06:21:29 AM
McDonald was the player I hoped we would sign last season.  He will give us control size and experience in the centre of the pitch, allow us to dominate more and is a very important piece of the jigsaw.  The players we now have would allow a nice 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 formation.  A quick mobile good in the air central striker with maybe a dominant central defender would complete the re-build.  In the above formation I see Cairney and McCormack competing for the no 10 role and Parker playing next to McDonald with a fit LVC replacing him towards end of games and midweek.

I can't see that happening very often!
Not if we want to be top 6.
Cameo role for Parker from now on I hope.

Bronaldinho

Looks like a very good signing to me, and I'm quite happy we have finally secured a move for such a long-term target.

A very naturally gifted central midfielder, and I think he'll easily fit into Jokanovic's plans.

For those who follow the blog, you can read the latest article around his arrival here:

thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Any feedback is welcomed :)

Thank you ever so much for your ongoing support.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

fulhamben

Quote from: Bronaldinho on July 23, 2016, 09:42:20 AM
Looks like a very good signing to me, and I'm quite happy we have finally secured a move for such a long-term target.

A very naturally gifted central midfielder, and I think he'll easily fit into Jokanovic's plans.

For those who follow the blog, you can read the latest article around his arrival here:

now that you have said that, it's got me thinking. Is this just a club signing or did slavisa actually want him? Are we lead to belive that both kit and slavisa made him a target or is there someone else pulling all the transfer strings.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bronaldinho

Quote from: fulhamben on July 23, 2016, 09:52:27 AM
Quote from: Bronaldinho on July 23, 2016, 09:42:20 AM

now that you have said that, it's got me thinking. Is this just a club signing or did slavisa actually want him? Are we lead to belive that both kit and slavisa made him a target or is there someone else pulling all the transfer strings.

Think he was probably someone that the board and scouts have heavily looked into.

Someone that was then put to Jokanovic about a potential arrival.

Not only that, but I'm sure Jokanovic has seen enough of him during his time at Fulham and Watford to know what he is getting.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com